holy crap, what happened?

This subforum contains questions and issues that have either been answered or addressed, or they are no longer applicable/have expired.
sir_bamfsalot
Lubber
Lubber

Post by sir_bamfsalot »

Please forgive me if this has been addressed elsewhere, but I can't seem to navigate myself at all... things are very different from when I last logged on, it seems..... what ever happened to the RPG InScrawlers? I was looking forward to really getting into that, but it seems that now everything concerning that is in the "thread graveyard"

What happened? Gosh I suppose I should be here more often so I don't get lost!!!!

again, sorry if this stuff has already been addressed elsewhere
Everyone has their own page rambling about how crappy their life is... I jumped on the bandwagon...
What I really wanted to say is, that you are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life. And I would take you anywhere to eat as long as you payed for half....
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by kurtlover »

Sir Bamfsalot, the RPG was temporary disbanded, but there's plans in the future to start a new rpg section in the board!
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Bamfette »

the problem was, it got to a point that only like 3 people were participating in the RP, so we shut it down. if enough people express an interest, it can be started up again.