Scrolling error?

This subforum contains questions and issues that have either been answered or addressed, or they are no longer applicable/have expired.
sevati
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Scrolling error?

Post by sevati »

I was wondering if NS is being kooky for anyone else in this regard. I'm using MSIE v6.0.2800.1106IC

I've noticed on the main index, I can't use my mouse on the scroll bar to view higher on the page. I get a little 'no smoking' type symbol. I try to scroll, and it just goes back to where I started. I've had the problem on a thread page, and a post edit page as well.

On this new thread page, however, I'm not getting the error on the on the page itself, I can scroll up and down to my heart's content. But in the message field, it's not letting me scroll up. When I simply click the scroll bar, the whole message field will flash, like I can see text beneath what I've typed (and I checked, it's the text when the scroll bar is at the bottom).

I've checked other sites (google.com, wolverineandjubilee.com, etc) and none of them are showing the same error.
I've left the board. Friends know where to find me :)
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Scrolling error?

Post by Bamfette »

sounds like another new bug... and i have no idea why. again, we didn't do anythig to the forum files. i think our server upgraded either MySQL or PHP and it is now not 100% compatable with the forum. however, we are using the most recent release of the forum...

but i am not getting that particular bug with my copy of IE6...
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Scrolling error?

Post by Northstars Love »

I'm not either Jill. But I did notice when I went to the main forum page two days ago, the forum itself had shrunk slightly a bit. The sides came in a little and I can actually see everything on the screen a lot clearer. I don't have to move any bars to the left or the right anymore. Just perfect for me.:)