It's wrong! It's all gone wrong!!

This subforum contains questions and issues that have either been answered or addressed, or they are no longer applicable/have expired.
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

http://nightscrawlers.com/forum/viewthr ... id33591404

um jill, why'd my posted poll turn up tos ay nightcrawlers lover and other random names that I did not put there. I remember looking at it before and now it says all sorts of screen names I didn't put there!!!

*bawls If you could help it'd be much appreciated. :shame (first poll I'd ever done right)
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by kurtlover »

Honestly i have no clue in how to fix it, why you don't delete it and post a new one?
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Bamfette »

I've seen this happen once before a long time ago, i am not sure what triggers it specifically since the poll answers get replaced. but... from what i saw of your poll, i suspect your poll options were far too long, and that's what caused it. post it again and this time, keep your poll answers short. like 5 words or less kind of short. polls are not meant to support more than a sentence as a poll option. if you require longer poll options, list them in the forum post that accompanies the poll itself, and number them. then make the poll options 1, 2, 3, etc. also avoid using special characters especially square brackets, " and | as that may interfere with some of the coding of the forum
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

I had done that jill but i think it was the use of " these guys here" cuz they were worse quotes things...yeah that was probably it.
:offtopic By they way nice killer rabbit, that's a good movie, though I'm a bigger Fish called wanda and Fierce Creatures fan. :D
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS