*Screeching hault* whoa! hold up, when did this happen?!

This subforum contains questions and issues that have either been answered or addressed, or they are no longer applicable/have expired.
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

When did RYAN leave!! He's the man! whay happened?! Someone was downing his thread I remember that, and I came back to look and it's *bamf* gone! it's like...he shut it down?! why?
What is going on first sapphie, now i found out about Ryan, why are people leaving who you would think never would? (thank god saph changed her mind) I hope ryan re-considers.
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Maelstrom
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Maelstrom »

Bamfman,

As I was told, he left because he felt he needed to get off line completely. Not because of us, or 'Scrawlers. He felt that he was devoting too much time to the internet, and not enough to real life. He still checks his mail once every few days, I believe.
Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into the intake of a jet engine..... :evil
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Oh thank god. He said to forums though, I felt like it was because of us. Ryan was one of the coolest people ever and I was upset that he was upset at us. I can understand more free time. I might need to do that soon too (drivers liscense! woo hoo)
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
sevati
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by sevati »

This happened a few weeks ago. Ryan just needed a break. I've seen him online for a few short times since then.
I've left the board. Friends know where to find me :)
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by kurtlover »

Ty relax, he's doing fine, don't freak out, nothing wrong happened, nobody had been banned, like mael said, he just needed a break ;)
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

LOL! ok ok, I just didn't see that. I was worried you know, I worry about people, it's my thing. Sorry guys. All right so if he's ok, and sapph's ok...*deep breath*