How do I attach pics?

This subforum contains questions and issues that have either been answered or addressed, or they are no longer applicable/have expired.
Panz
Lookout
Lookout
Title: The Red Queen

How do I attach pics?

Post by Panz »

I used the browse button, but I didn't know what to do then...HELLLLPPPPPP!

Still web stoopid after all this time:shame
Panz

Wallowing in the deepest pits of melodrama
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

How do I attach pics?

Post by kurtlover »

well go and make a reply..click on the browse button and browse till you found the pic you want and after that open it, click on it and open it...in the attatchment space should appear the dir of the picture o document to attatch and then you click on the attatchment button...
I hope you understand me :oops..not for you but for me because sometimes is hard for me to explain something.
Garble
Lookout
Lookout
Title: Weirdsmith

How do I attach pics?

Post by Garble »

After you hit "Browse" some sort of pop up window should show up that links to your computer.

You can click on folders to open them up until you find where your image file is located. After you click on the file it should apear in a little text window (something like "C://panz/images/pic.jpg") and then you hit "upload" and it should work.
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

How do I attach pics?

Post by kurtlover »

Like this:
Sorry there's no attatchment button...just browse for the pic and click in reply.
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

How do I attach pics?

Post by Northstars Love »

Originally posted by kurtlover
well go and make a reply..click on the browse button and browse till you found the pic you want and after that open it, click on it and open it...in the attatchment space should appear the dir of the picture o document to attatch and then you click on the attatchment button...
I hope you understand me :oops..not for you but for me because sometimes is hard for me to explain something.

The only way I can get to the attachment button is to click "quote" to reply to a persons post or post a reply and then go back to edit it. Otherwise just reply there is no attachment button anywhere. That is why I never sent an attachment before. Or I'm I missing something?
Tatu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

How do I attach pics?

Post by Tatu »

B!N, to get the attachment button, you have to use the "Post Reply" button (next to "new poll" "new topic" buttons) , you cant use the quick reply box..doesnt work like that ;)
Call me King!
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

How do I attach pics?

Post by Northstars Love »

ah.... ha..:idea . Never used that button before. hmmm....well I'll have to try that out! Thanks Stevie!;)
bluefooted
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

How do I attach pics?

Post by bluefooted »

Um... I seem to have the same problem - can't attach pics. The file is small (35kb) and I've tried shrinking it even more to no avail. I'll hit browse and it appears fine in the little attachment window, but then when I preview or go to post it just disappears. Help! Must post art... soon....
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

How do I attach pics?

Post by Bamfette »

i would help if i could, but i just don't know what is happening. my only reccomendation to you is to get some webspace at angelfire.com, and post your pics that way.
bluefooted
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

How do I attach pics?

Post by bluefooted »

Well, thanks for the help anyway! Wish I knew what was happening... I'll try that.