This subforum contains questions and issues that have either been answered or addressed, or they are no longer applicable/have expired.
lonewolf
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by lonewolf »

!st of all i would like to ask y my avatar isn't coming up. I really like this pic but it just won't come up no matter wot i do. Secondly, i had a quick look at the 'show all smiles, in the bottom right hand of the screen of the reply section and it comes up with a hole list of faces and names.
like :hulk for example wasn't working in the scrawlers chat plz help me
Today i didn't fell like crying because i realised that life is just to short.

People got killed. Bad things happened. But at the end of the day, life was only another ride, like it or not, I'd been given a ticket, so what else could I do but hang on and enjoy it and save the tears for when it was time to get off.

Both quotes from 'Sex and the City'.
prettyinblue
Lubber
Lubber

Post by prettyinblue »

Also, is this smilie new?

:sparrow
Huzzah for PotC!
(savvy?)
:sparrow
"We're not sheep"- Edward Scissorhands
Member #2 of the WKNWTSMT Club!
:poke :peek
lonewolf
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by lonewolf »

yes i think that 1 is

People got killed. Bad things happened. But at the end of the day, life was only another ride, like it or not, I'd been given a ticket, so what else could I do but hang on and enjoy it and save the tears for when it was time to get off.

kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by kurtlover »

not all the smilies from here are uploaded in chat...
and i'm not quite understanding what are you trying to explain with your avatar :?
sevati
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by sevati »

Only certain smilies can be used in the chat. They're mostly Nightcrawler and his immediate family and teammates. You won't find too many characters of different comics in there. The boards and the chat are two separate entities.

Some of the smilies on the boards have stopped working, like :nodyes :nodno :blush, etc. I'm guessing because they were new additions. Don't worry, they'll hopefully get readded soon. The Pirate smilie :sparrow is new and quite cute. This one is new too :

Another thing, the chat smilies and the board smilies don't always have the same code, so that might be confusing and make the smilies harder to find.

lonewolf, I see you avatar fine. It's of a pale goth girl with dark hair, and ahnk necklace, and an umbrella.
I've left the board. Friends know where to find me :)
~*Aspen*~
Lubber
Lubber

Post by ~*Aspen*~ »

:widget ahaha...ahahha...AHAHAHA!!!
Sorry, but that's a nifty little doofer...I can't remember this one: :bubble HAHAH funny! :crazed AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! :sparrow DUDE that one rocks!!! Just in time for PotC too! Ar Har, mateys! *swashbuckles*
(Oh, and I may just keep this avatar for longer than a week! It works, it works!!! Lets hear it for freedom in Avatars!!!)
Mother Russia do not suffer, I know you're bold enough, I've been around the world and I have seen your love

Why did JFK say he was a jam donut?

I buried Paul

lonewolf
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by lonewolf »

I changed my avatar because i couldn't stand not seeing a little white box with a n x in it. It used to be a guy who was very pale and was holding a sword. Btw i like to think that the umbrella is a very big sword. And this smilie rocks :gum
Oh and aspen did u reply to my question about wot ur signature meant

~*Aspen*~
Lubber
Lubber

Post by ~*Aspen*~ »

your avatar's cool! it's got a 'big sword' and an ankh! and we all know what the ankh represents, don't we?
Do we? (Fertility, isn't it?)
Mother Russia do not suffer, I know you're bold enough, I've been around the world and I have seen your love

I buried Paul

sevati
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by sevati »

Originally posted by lonewolf
I changed my avatar because i couldn't stand not seeing a little white box with a n x in it.
lonewolf, you're currently using Paty's RESERVED Magneto avatar (meaning no one else can use it). Please change it before she comes after you with an umbrella like she did to Stan Lee. Because that would hurt.
I've left the board. Friends know where to find me :)
KurtWagner
Lubber
Lubber

Post by KurtWagner »

wuz going on with that avatar fight??
Wake up Donnie.....
I can do anything I want.......and so can you.
lonewolf
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by lonewolf »

My avatar is scred up thats all

Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Northstars Love »

Originally posted by lonewolf
My avatar is scred up thats all
Do you have another website to display your avatar? Maybe that would work. Is the avatar 90x120?
Rine Wagner
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Rine Wagner »

Nope, it would appear to be 90x150. I, er, took the liberty of cropping it to 90x120 for you if you're interested. :)

lonewolf
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by lonewolf »

Oh yes plz m8 Wot do u want me 2 do

MabusRex
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by MabusRex »

As I told bamfboy,

"Ok, going by the link, it seems your ISP/host server doesn't allow outside linking, similar to geocities and angelfire and the like. You'll need to find a different site to host it."
~*Aspen*~
Lubber
Lubber

Post by ~*Aspen*~ »

angelfire works for me
<< As you can see (little do Angelfire know I'm only using my site for an avatar...the rest is blank!)

{{Out of topic slightly but how do we get pictures in our sigs?}}

.:Edit:. Nevermind, I asked Alancummingfan

I buried Paul