Layout colors

This subforum contains questions and issues that have either been answered or addressed, or they are no longer applicable/have expired.
JackSkulls
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Nightscrawlearth Character: :maverick :shaman

Layout colors

Post by JackSkulls »

Maybe a darker layout like the mourning one? this one is a bit too bright for me, makes my eyes hurt, but otherwise everything is AWESOME!
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Re: Layout colors

Post by HoodedMan »

Hm, let's try to get more input in this thread. Should the alternate theme be black and white like Nightscrawlers Mourning, or just darker shades of everything? (The latter is probably easier to do, though I'm not sure.)
JackSkulls
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Nightscrawlearth Character: :maverick :shaman

Post by JackSkulls »

I like the black and white from the mourning but I would be fine with just darker shades
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

HM, if you do plan on alternate layouts I would suggest a black on white with red rather than gold as seen in Uncanny X Force. There's also reason to believe you can throw some fuscha and pinks in there too, similar to the color scheme in issue 19 of UXF.

Also a team blue and a team gold layout would be cool, as a nod towards canons separate X-rosters.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

I've said before I'm a fan of the black background/white text like the mourning theme. Basing it on the Uncanny X-Force colors would be a cool idea.
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

Okay. These are probably going to be lowest priority on my list as making new styles is kind of tedious (to be perfectly frank). ;)