editing error

This subforum contains questions and issues that have either been answered or addressed, or they are no longer applicable/have expired.
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

editing error

Post by steyn »

viewthread.php?tid=11441

croc's post, when he edited it just went like that, if it's fixed, Hurray!, if not, can something be done?

[Edited on 12/1/2009 by steyn]
Freak
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Doctor Nemesis

editing error

Post by Freak »

Can't edit either, and the formating in my post in the same thread is screwed up. Just want to add :)
:freak :andreas They're fighting!
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

editing error

Post by Slarti »

Well, guys, I tried to edit Croc's original post and got a fatal error, so I think this is one for the admins.
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

editing error

Post by HoodedMan »

This has been fixed. Please continue to report bugs like these, keeping in mind we are using the latest beta version of the forum software, which has not been designated as stable. Also, our server software does not meet its minimum requirements by now; I will address this with the host.
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

editing error

Post by HoodedMan »

The [ rquote ] BBcode which is added to your post when you quote someone else, as of the latest verson of the forum software, will not be formatted correctly at this time because the functions that facilitate it need newer server software. I have submitted an upgrade of the server software and it should take place within 24 hours; at that time, all your quotes will be automagically formatted.

Thanks!
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

editing error

Post by HoodedMan »

The server software has been upgraded and the forum software should now be fully functional.

For an example of the new quoting style (rquote) in action, see also: viewthread.php?tid=11440#pid33684194

Thanks!
Elfdame
Navigator
Navigator

editing error

Post by Elfdame »

You rock. Thanks for all the work!
"Humanity is a parade of fools, and I am at the front of it, twirling a baton." From Chapter 9 of _Brother Odd_ by Dean Koontz / from Chapter 10: "Life you can evade; death you cannot."