Having a spot of trouble on the board as of late.

This subforum contains questions and issues that have either been answered or addressed, or they are no longer applicable/have expired.
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

When I go through the threads on the forum, I get pages which says things like "The forum you have chosen does not exist." or when I try to edit my posts, most of the time it comes up with I don't have authorization to do somthing like that.

It's gotten to such a point that mys chances at winning in roulettes are higher then getting the right page at first try. So I'm guessing it's on my side that the problem is, seeing that no-one else gets it. My firewall maybe? Don't know if that can be the problem. Not sure what else you need to know about my connection.

any help is much appreciated, thank you
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

Have you tried using a different web browser? Your browser may have an add-on that is causing problems with queries directed at the forum software. Are you using any other proxy software (Internet security software, etc.) that also may be causing problems?
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by steyn »

tried firefox, IE, and even opera. and I'm not using any other program that's using the internet. this thing started three days ago and I haven't installed anything at that time. :(
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by steyn »

Okay, forum's working perfectly no, thanks HM, you rock!
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

This issue has been resolved.
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.