Fuzzy Lovins-(Nightscrawlers Challenge Fic)

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

"Happy Valentines day Kurt!" Kitty said as she knocked in his door. Kurt smiled as he looked up from his school work.
"Danke Katzchen!" Kurt said. "To you as well!"
"I got something for you." she said, pulling out a blue tipped rose from behind the door. "I found it at the flower shop in town! I saw it and instantly thought of you!" She put it on the keyboard of his computer and kissed his forehead. "I gotta head out though, got a nice valentines date! See ya Fuzzy!"
She waved and Kurt waved back with a silly grin on his face. He picked up the rose and rolled the stem between two of his three fingers, avoiding the stubs where thorns had been. He got up, filled a tall cup with water, and placed the rose in it, setting it on his bedstand. "Sehr Gut" he said. He suddenly heard a voice from the otherside of his window.

"KURT!" Paige called to him. "Kuuuurt!" She began to toss small stones at his window. Kurt opened the window just as one came flying into the window, and directly into his forehead.

"D'oh!" Kurt said rubbing his forehead.
"Sorry!?" Paige called from below, cringing. "Happy Valentines?"
"Its okay." Kurt said. He bamfed down to the school grounds beside Paige and smile. "Happy Valentines to you Paige, but what're you doing out here in the snow throwing small stones at me?" He grinned, his tiny sharp teeth showing. "You could just come and knock on my door..."

"I know!" Paige said, "But I wanted to show you something I made for you!" She pointed to a large snowman, which appeared to not only have been crafted two pointy ears but had candy corn for teeth as well as two yellow ping-pong balls for eyes.

"Uh..." Kurt was speechless.
"It's you silly!" Paige said, nudging him. "I made it just for you!" She hugged him and kissed his cheek. "I'm off to do some shopping and stuff though, hot date tonight!" She winked at Kurt and then spun around, bounding off into the snow towards the garage.
"Danke?" Kurt said to himself. He went to inspect the Snowman and saw that she had used a stick or her finger to draw a heart in the snowman. "Daww." Kurt said fondly.

Later Kurt was in the kitchen making some of his, now famous, Minestrone Soup. While he was finishing up and prepping it for fridge-ration (being that it would not be eaten until much later that night) Rogue came in and started to take out cupcake pans as well as the essential ingredients for making cupcakes.

"Baking a lover some desert for St. Valentine's day Rogue?" Kurt inquired.
"You say that." Rogue said, smirking. "Ah think mah special blue-cupcake recipe would be just the thing for him." She looked up at Kurt for a reaction. "You okay with me using my special blue-cupcakes on another man, Kurt?"
"If he doesn't like them, come get me." Kurt agreed. "I'll use my swords on him." He winked at Roge and bamfed out of the kitchen with a giggle.

Nightcrawler ported out into the library where he began to look through some of the classics for a good read. He'd been through mostly everything here but lately he wanted something adventurous, and maybe a good love story. The Scarlet Pimpernel maybe. As Kurt went down the selection he bumped into someone. Startled, he turned around to see Emma.

"Emma, mein freund, how're you?" He said politely.
"Could be so much better darling." She said, biting her lip as she looked through the selection.
"Trying to find something interesting to read?" Kurt said, using his tail to pull out a novel for himself.

((TBC... temporary postage due to class))

[Edited on 14/2/08 by Ult_Sm86]

[Edited on 20/2/08 by Ult_Sm86]
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Rowena
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Rowena »

Ack, abrupt ending! I can't wait to read the rest! :D Are you planning to enter this story into the writing contest? I hope so, it's great so far! :D
"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, where the sea's asleep and the rivers dream, people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice and somewhere else the tea is getting cold. Come on, Ace, we've got work to do."
~The Doctor, Survival

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."
~The Doctor, Robot

"If this isn't civilization, why am I standing in a bomb crater?"
~Hawkeye Pierce, M.A.S.H.

Rowena Zahnrei's Stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/526713/Rowena_Zahnrei
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

(...continued)

"Interesting?" Emma said with a sly wiry smile. "Darling, there is absolutely nothing interesting left in this world. I'm just avoiding those rag-a-muffin bookstores where those low brow liberals college kids hang around."

"So a library?" Kurt inquired, "Is a safer bet then?"

"I was hoping to find a dreary but heartfelt story, not finding much though." She pursed her lips as she came across Dickens. "What of him Wagner?"

"From what you just said Emma, I'd have to say Great Expectations sounds perfect."
Emma cackled "Well thank you darling. I hope you have a wonderful Singles Appreciation Day." She stressed the last three words.

"...Happy Valentines to you too Emma." He said. Emma turned around the corner of the book shelf leaving Kurt alone. He looked at the watch on his wrist. "Mein Gott!" as he saw the time. "I have to go get that instance done!" He ported up to the door of his room and turned the handle. As the door swung open he saw in the reflection of the mirror that the light was off. "Huh?" He didn't remember doing that. He walked in and and then suddenly-

"HAPPY VALENTINES DAY KURT!" All the girls called out. As Kurt looked to his bed he saw it covered in pink and red and purple flowers, and on the bed, covered in pink, and purple, and red lingerie was Paige, Emma, Rogue, and Kitty.

"Mein....gott...." Kurt felt titillated as he turned to see them there.

"We're here to get you in the spirt for a happy valentines Kurt!" Paige said. excitedly.
"I drew you a portrait over the last few weeks in art!" Kitty said, pulling up a picture of Kurt. A nude picture.
"And Ah baked you them cupcakes earlier." Rogue said winking, as she pulled them out from under the bed.
"Pictures and pastries aside darling..." Emma said. "We're gonna leave you so pleased we might have to size you up for a casket." She winked as she got up from the bed, approaching Kurt slowly.

"We're the solution to all your love problems Fuzzy..." Kitty said.

"And yer gonna have a grrrreat Valentines!" Rogue said softly, a gleeful look in her eye.

"Well then..." Kurt said as Emma brushed her hand on his cheek. "H-...H-happy Valentines to myself..." He swallowed what felt like a half dollar as the giggled pulling him to the bed. Emma shut the door and locked it.

~end!~

((wow way harder to include those words than i thought!))
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Rowena
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Rowena »

Ah, so it's one of those kinds of story! Should have guessed, I guess, but I really didn't see it coming. I knew they were planning something, but I wasn't sure what, so, wow, surprise ending! :D And I loved how you described Great Expectations LOL!

You've got a well crafted little story here with a great build up. Only a few minor editorial issues: You're missing a few of the Word List words, and about half of the ones you do have are not in bold. It shouldn't be too tough to stick them in there, though. For example, when Paige is throwing stones, you could change the sentence to say: "She began to toss small stones at his window. Kurt opened the window just as one came flying in, striking him directly on his forehead." That'll get rid of strike for you, leaving only spirit and price. Also, and this is a question for my own curiosity, Kurt says he has to "get that instance done." I was wondering, what is an instance?

Thanks so much for entering this challenge!!! Best of luck! :D

:bamf
"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, where the sea's asleep and the rivers dream, people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice and somewhere else the tea is getting cold. Come on, Ace, we've got work to do."
~The Doctor, Survival

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."
~The Doctor, Robot

"If this isn't civilization, why am I standing in a bomb crater?"
~Hawkeye Pierce, M.A.S.H.

Rowena Zahnrei's Stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/526713/Rowena_Zahnrei