New Kurt fic

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
german_gremlin
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

New Kurt fic

Post by german_gremlin »

Kurt flipped his collar up as a gust of cold October wind hit him. "Brr....," he thought as he shoved his hands in the leather coat pockets. He quietly shut the mansion's front door. He didn't want to make himself noticable. Just to slip out and not be bugged by the others burning questions. He decided now would be the best time to turn on his image inducer. Kurt hasn't used it in so many years, but today he felt that it was appropriate. He tried making his way down the street in an effort to clear his head. Many actions and thoughts made this descion harder each day and he had no clue what to do. He wondered if he left the team for good what will happen then? He needed to leave. He couldn't stand another team member or inocent dieing. Kurt guessed he would get a sign from up above better in the city than inside the school.

* loud honking*

"Get outta the way moron!," yelled a taxi driver, nearly hitting Kurt. "What are ya deaf, too? Come on..move it!!!" the overweight taxidriver moved his hand as to say, "Come on, ye gentle jerkwad!"

Kurt snapped out of it and saw that he was inches way from the car. Kurt rubbed his face with his hands. He went back over to the crosswalk. The driver gave him the "New Yorker Wave" goodbye and sped off in a hurry. "Huh..some sign," Kurt said as he shrugged it off. He waited this time for the light to turn green and kept on walking down the street.

Kurt looked around the shopping strip and saw couples holding hands with their children, laughing and playing. It made Kurt's eyes swell up with tears. He felt he needed to be like that. Away from the fighting and start a family. It tugged at his heart for a few seconds. Suddenly he heard an ambulance's sirin getting louder and louder until he saw the vehicle fly past him. Kurt bolted right after it.

The abulance stopped infront of a burning corperation building and he saw some of the place falling down. The office was almost engolfed with flames. Fire trucks was already at the scence and tried to put out the building, but had no luck. A crowd began to form behind the yellow tape.

"Get in there now men!" barked a firefighter. He put on his helmet and started running to the building.

The blazes grew higher and busted out some windows. The men from the fire squad could not get in the front doors and the ladder was too short to reach the floor where some employees were stuck.

"Call back up!!", a police officer shouted on his walkie. He shook his head and turned to look at Kurt. "You need to get out of here sir , this is a dangerous situation and I don't need anymore bystanders getting in the way."

With that Kurt looked up at the flames and bamfed inside the lobby. A police officer went after him, but the fire blocked the doorway. Kurt ran to a map of the building on the lobby wall, nodded his head, and bamfed again to the level where the firehose couldn't reach. He began yelling for any signs of life. "Hello!!! Anyone here?""

"Help us..we are inside of the office but the door is jammed with burning rubble!", a female voice came from the room.

"Ok...just calm down. Is anyone hurt?," Kurt said as he leaned near the door.

No..I don't think so..", the woman replied as she came closer.

"Check for me. Someone else, please describe what the room looks like..I need to know.", Kurt said as level-headed as he could.

"What..does that really mater at this point..just save us!!," came another voice, but this time it sounded like it was freaking out.

"Please mein herr...I am trying to save you but I can't teleport in without knowing where I'm going. So tell me what the room looks like!," Kurt tone was getting more stern. He was afraid that the building was going to go down and the flames was going to get closer.

"What?! You're a mutant?", the second voice asked. "I don't want any help from you..muties."

"Who cares if he is, Louie, he's getting us the Hell out of here! The room has two desks, uh..blue walls, um..the windows face the road and there are four of us stuck here. I have a green dress on and Loiue has a black suit on. Is that enough?", the first voice asked. "Do you need anymore?"

"No..I got it," Kurt replied and teleported inside leaving a cloud and the smell of sulfur. He saw that the two voices belonged to a short red-headed woman with the green dress on and the man named Louie was trying to break the window.

"Please everyone grab my hand then the person next to you hands." Kurt asked as he began to reach for Louie's. He got slapped in the face hard. Blood trickled down his nose.

"Why? What are you doing?", Louie demanded. "We are already stuck here and you crazy mutant aren't getting me killed."

"Shut up! He's going to teleport us outside aren't you, young man?", the woman from before smiled. She stretched her arms out to hold his hands.

Kurt smiled too and grabbed her hands while others did too. It was nice to see someone sane in the middle of the chaos. Louie hesitated but then grabbed his hands. Kurt shut his eyes and then bamfed out of the building seconds before it emploded.

Everyone outside kept looking for signs of Kurt or the four missing employees. Suddenly the building came tumbling down. The dust from the emplosion rose and cover the crowd. People thought the worst until the cloud of dust lifted and the four employees was near the firetruck coughing.

"What happened...How did you get out?," the police chief shouted as he hustled toward the survivors.

"Well it was because of this young man..", the red-headed woman explained waving at Kurt's direction.

"Ma'am..there's nobody there," the police officer pointed out.

She looked beside her and Kurt was gone into the alley where a shadowy figure was waiting for him.

That's all for now..food time. I'll get the next part done soon.

[Edited on 14/1/08 by german_gremlin]

[Edited on 14/1/08 by german_gremlin]

[Edited on 15/1/08 by german_gremlin]

[Edited on 16/1/08 by german_gremlin]

[Edited on 1/4/08 by german_gremlin]
"Hand over your beautiful venches, Captain Eagle...or face the wrath of the Dread Pirate Bluetail!"
Nightcrawler: "...I'm fine ...why are the gypsies dancing the lambada --?" #UXM 366
Nightwind
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

New Kurt fic

Post by Nightwind »

that was amazing ^^ cant wait to read more
german_gremlin
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

New Kurt fic

Post by german_gremlin »

"Whew...," Kurt sighed as he wiped the sweat from his brow. He leaned back on the alley wall and heard a beer bottle roll toward him. Kurt froze and slowly turned around as he pulled the SoulSword from his chest.

"Hey..hey..whoa there buddy! Easy..I'm not here to start somethin'," the stranger begged. Kurt leaned closer and got a better look. It was a man with slicked-back hair, rose-tinted glasses and a black beret. He kinda resembled some sort of a Hollywood stereotype.

"So what do you want then? Ich glaube, du schuldest mir eine Erklärung!", Kurt demanded as he was still clutching the sword. His tail flicked like a cat.

"Oh even better, you're Greman!!," the weird man exclaimed as he clapped his hands in sheer delight. Like a child would.

"Huh? I don't understand...," Kurt was getting agrivated. He was about to teleport. He looked around for an opening.

"I mean your perfect to star in my super smash ultra mega hit movie!!! What do ya think? Come on say yes.", the eccentric man asked as he was tapping his foot.

"Well, with that kinda of logic I have to say...BAMF", Kurt said as he dematerialized from the alley to the front of Xavier's school. "Nutcase."

Back at the alley the man dug out his cell phone and whispered to the other line, "Oh don't worry I'll get him. He will be perfect for the role."

I'll have the next chapter ready soon. I have an idea where this is going..hehe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Hand over your beautiful venches, Captain Eagle...or face the wrath of the Dread Pirate Bluetail!"
Nightcrawler: "...I'm fine ...why are the gypsies dancing the lambada --?" #UXM 366
german_gremlin
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

New Kurt fic

Post by german_gremlin »

Kurt opened the front doors and headed up the stairs toward his bedroom. He was almost there when Scott stopped him in the hallway. "Crap...I tried to avoid this.", Kurt thought. He looked right to left. No way out.

"Hey Kurt! You're late for class...I gave it my best, but I got my butt kicked.", Scott said gladly. He smiled as he pushed Kurt downstairs.

"Really Scott, I'm in no mood. I just wanna take a shower and sleep. It's been a...one kind of day, ja?", Kurt sighed. He tried to wiggle out, but Scott had a death grip on him.

"Sorry Kurt, but I had a half an hour of stress due to your tardiness." Scott said as he marched Kurt into the classroom.

As Scott shoved the pleading Kurt to class a younger student stopped them half way. "Um...Mr. Wagner there's a vistor for you at the door."

"Danke, Steven," Kurt said. "Huh...Who knows that I'm here...well I guess Amanda, but still...."

"As soon as you are done with that I need to speak with you about your attitude Nightcrawler," Scott spoke sternly. He folded his arms and kinda huffed like a mom angry at her teenager.

"Sorry, Junior...no dice, and for the record Nightcrawler is my code name for missions. Newsflash genuis, we are at home, so.....IT'S KURT!!!!!" BAMF

Kurt grumbled as he answered the mansion's door, "Ja?"

There before him was that man from the alley. He said with a smile," There you are!! Now come now....I need you."

"Uhhhh.....I'm sorry I'm not aloud out today", Kurt replied as he slammed the door in the agent's face.

"Who was that Mr. Wagner?", Steven asked.

"Wrong number Stevie." was the answer.

Ah...do more later