Silenzia

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
Amamelina
Lubber
Lubber

Silenzia

Post by Amamelina »

Ok, I'm a bad girl. I had a dream about this character, Silenzia. I had to put her in a story. Of course, that could also have been the meds talking. But, now I have two stories to work on.

This takes place during Excalibur. I only did it because there are less characters for me to keep track of and I like the fun loving Nighty in them.

Quick note, any critism or help you can offer is welcomed. Please, don't hesitate to say something.

Enter Silenzia

Eric Diller shifted uncomfortably in his seat. He had no idea how his fiance had convinced him to join her. This was not his thing. He had given her carte blanch with the wedding. Whatever she wanted, she got. His only job was to show up with a ring and say, “I do.” Following her to some silly bridal fashion show was pushing his obligations.

“Next up, we have a Maggie Culture orginal. This ballroom-style gown comes with an embroidered bodice, cut in the sweetheart fashion. The veil is attatched to a small crown, making the bride a princess for the day.”

“Oh, my God,” Eric groaned. His fiance rammed her elbow into his gut and told him to shush, her eyes glued to the monstrosety that was sashaying down the cat walk. By the hungry look in her eyes, Eric feared that his fiance was now envisioning that thing as her perfect gown.

“Isn't it beautiful,” she breathed.

Eric snorted. “It's lime green.”

“Colors are all the rage.”

“I bet it glows in the dark.”

“Shush you!”

Eric crossed his arms over his chest and watched the show. One ugly dress after another. Each one with a high enough pricetag to buy a small country. Only some rich pompous idiot could afford these frilly things.

“Isn't this exciting?”

“Hmmm, yeah, exciting,” Eric muttered. He was starting to rethink this wedding. There was no way he'd be happy with a woman who had to have an expensive dress that she'd only wear once. He knew that there were cheaper and nicer dresses out there. None of these poofy monstroseties that his girl was drooling over.

“If something interesting doesn't happen soon, I'm gonna leave,” Eric grumped.

His fiance shushed him again as the announcer proudly said that they were about to start the evening wear. This was not how Eric wanted to spend his Saturday.

Eric was ready to just walk out of the show when smoke filled the runway. His fiance grabbed his arm and he stopped. Out of the smoke came his kind of entertainment. Four women in different color leather catsuits and masks stepped out, the leader carrying a whip.

“All right, now we're talking,” Eric said as he sat down.

“Ladies, do not be alarmed,” the leader said. She was in black leather from the tips of her boots to the mask she wore. Her hair was black, her lipstick was black and she had gloves on that came with their own claws. All in black. Behind her, the three other girls were in a more simplified version with what looked like flame throwers instead of whips. One in white, one in dark blue, and one in blood red.

“We are here to free you from the tyranny of men. No longer will you be slaves to what men desire, forced to dress up so that they have something to look at,” the leader said. “Today, you are free of these bonds!”

With that, the three girls burned a manniquen in a wedding dress and pandamonian erupted.

“See, I told you this show was a bad idea,” Eric said as he grabbed his fiance.

XxxXXxxXXXxxXXxX

“Always a bridesmaid, never a bride,” sighed Shadowcat as she survayed the damage. She, along with the rest of Excalibur, had been called in on a disturbance at a local bridal show. Something about four insane women setting fire to dresses and screaming about feminine equality.

“I'm guessing that these women were never even that, ja?” Nightcrawler said. He was one of Shadowcat's dearest friends, almost like an older brother. Back when she had first joined the X-Men, she had been scared of his appearance. Nightcrawler did not look human. He was covered in blue fur with glowing yellow eyes, tiny fangs and a very flexible tail. His hands only had three fingers and his feet only had three toes. He could climb, fight and teleport.

No matter how badly Shadowcat had treated him when they first met, he forgave her and remained by her side. Not too long ago, they had heard the news that their friends, the X-Men, were dead. They were alone, their family was gone. They left for England and were now part of Excalibur, a British crime-fighting team.

“If this is how they react to wedding gowns, it's no wonder,” said Phoenix. She was from an alternate reality future, the daughter of two of Shadowcat's friends who, she sadly guessed, would never have a daughter as wonderful as Phoenix. Phoenix was like her older sister, and Shadowcat would defend her new family for all she's worth.

“Enough talking. Let's find these women and do our job,” Captain Britian stated.

They split up. After all, how hard would it be to find four insane women? Nightcrawler started his search in the changing rooms. It was obvious that the ladies weren't in the open.

Peering around a corner, he found one of them. A lady in a white leather outfit with a white leather mask was holding a wedding gown to her body and modeling in front of the mirror. She did not look like his idea of a crazy man-hating lunitic.

XxxXXxxXXXxxXXxX

Silenzia held the gown to her, humming as she twisted and turned. Someday, a dress like that would be hers. It was something she had always wanted. A lovely white dress and a chapel filled with flowers and friends. A handsome man who waited for her at the end of the aisle, dressed smartly in a tux with his hand out to her.

And a huge wedding cake! She would have the tallest wedding cake in history!

She stopped, gazing into the mirror. A movement behind her alerted her that she wasn't alone anymore. She dropped the dress and turned. Had she the ability to speak, she would have screamed.

It was a monster! A blue demon with glowing, souless yellow eyes, sharp pointy fangs and a devil's tail. The only thing missine was the horns and pitchfork.

“Do not be afraid, frauline. Just put down the flamethrower, and all will be well,” the monster said. It did have a nice voice. A very kind voice.

Silenzia shook her head. She wasn't going to be tricked by a man. Or a man-thing. She was strong! She needed no man! She was one of Lady Femms girls, and that meant that she was the one in control. No man could tell her what to do.

Even if she wanted to get married someday.

“Come now, frauline. Let's not make this harder then it has to be, ja?”

Harder then it has to be? She had heard those words before, she knew what it meant! He will not own her!

Silenzia leveled the flamethrower at him, her intent clear in her eyes. If he wanted her, he would have to take her by force! And she would make sure he went through hell before he laid a hand on her.

She nearly dropped the flamethrower when he vanished in a puff of smoke. She didn't have much time to wonder where he went when he reappeared behind her, wrapping his arms around her body.

“I tried to be gentle, frauline,” he said in her ear. “You gave me no choice.”

Silenzia panicked.

XxxXXxxXXXxxXXxX

Nightcrawler caught the girl and was surprised when she dropped the flamethrower. This was going to be easier then he thought. Just a bunch of amatures who were in no way ready for the big time. He felt almost guilty about busting them.

Then, she started to fight. He had his arms full of a girl who was silently screaming and trying her hardest to get out of his grip. She kicked and wriggled and he could feel her body shaking. She was scared!

Of him!

“Bitte, frauline, I won't hurt you,” Nightcrawler said. He had to calm this girl down. He had never had anyone freak out like this.

She made small noises in the back of her throat and her body dipped forward. She was crying, her shoulders shaking. Nightcrawler let her slide to the floor and she crawled away from him. The fear in her eyes hurt. She had her arms up as if to ward off blows.

It suddenly occurred to Nightcrawler that she wasn't seeing him.

He reached down to help her when something hit him in the back of his head. He pitched forward and landed on the floor, dazed. He would have gotten up, but some sixth sense told him to stay down.

“Just what were you thinking, Silenzia,” a woman hissed. Nightcrawler cracked one eye open and could vaguely make out another woman standing over the girl. She wore black and carried a whip, which she cracked at the girl.

“I dont' want to hear your excuse. He caught you! That is unacceptable!”

Nightcrawler couldn't hear what the girl was saying, but the other woman obviously did. She stalked over and picked up the forgotten wedding gown.

“This is what distracted you, isn't it? Isn't it!” She threw the dress on the girl. “You and your pathetic dreams. You are damaged goods! No man wants you! Any kind of wedding you have will be one of dominance! He will only hurt you again! Do you want that!”

The girl struggled to get up. Nightcrawler nearly jumped when the woman slapped her so hard that she fell again.

“Forget this place, Silenzia. We've been discovered. Let's go, now!”

Nightcrawler stayed put until after the woman had dragged the poor girl out. He slowly got up, disturbed by what he had seen and heard.

“Nightcrawler, are you all right!” Shadowcat came running into the room.

“Ja, frauline, I am fine,” he said. He picked up the wedding gown and frowned. “I do not think this is the last we've seen of them.”
I wish I was a glow worm, a glow worm is never glum. Cause how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out your bum!
german_gremlin
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Silenzia

Post by german_gremlin »

:minimoose says: You are a great writer
"Hand over your beautiful venches, Captain Eagle...or face the wrath of the Dread Pirate Bluetail!"
Nightcrawler: "...I'm fine ...why are the gypsies dancing the lambada --?" #UXM 366