I'm working on a book (mystery/supernatural)

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
Amamelina
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Amamelina »

Basically, I've been working and reworking on this book. Honestly, if one fact isn't right, I can't go on until it fits. So, I finally have the kinks worked out and am trucking along. Right now, just the prologue is up.

simple story: Alastrina Petrov is the granddaughter of a gypsy. She grew up hearing about her ancestors and their adventures. As an adult, she put the ideas of being the next great supernatural hunter and settles into an ordinary life. Until her husband is murdered. Then, her life is transformed as she must team up with her hated enemy (a 'thrope named Rowen) to twart the plans of the entity that murdered her husband.

Maybe, just maybe, she is the next great gypsy protector.

http://www.fictionpress.com/secure/live ... &chapter=1

Let me know what you think. this is just the prologue, the action starts in Ch. 01
I wish I was a glow worm, a glow worm is never glum. Cause how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out your bum!
german_gremlin
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by german_gremlin »

YAY!!! I like it....i have a comic book story I'm working on. It's about a teenager who "saw" a murder and reported to the authories and it never happened. He went to the looney bin and a man claiming to be his father tak ehim home...but it wasn't his really his father it was a rich investor and he knows about the murder and only him and a new team memembers can slove it.:love
"Hand over your beautiful venches, Captain Eagle...or face the wrath of the Dread Pirate Bluetail!"
Nightcrawler: "...I'm fine ...why are the gypsies dancing the lambada --?" #UXM 366