Secret Santa 2007: Kamizzi

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
Bamfing_Bob
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Bamfing_Bob »

I hate myself. I did the picture and was ready to put it online. (I waited until the 24th to heighten anticipation) Then... My :yell computer completely stopped working. I promise, I have it and I think you'll like it. I had to beg a friend to let me use his computer to tell you this, cuz I did not want to just blow you off... I really am sorry.

If I don't have it in the next couple days, I'll write a story or something, as compensation until I can get the pic up...

Did you know there is hardly anything about Negasonic Teenage Warhead online? I had to do alot of inferring...

But yeah, I feel horrible for not having it on time. Forgive me...

[Edited on 25/12/07 by Bamfing_Bob]
For funny tweets from NIGHTCRAWLER, follow my humor account http://www.twitter.com/fuzzybluejerk and spread it around to your comic friends!
kamizzi
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot
Title: Encourager Extraodinaire

Post by kamizzi »

oh, nothing happened, really :)
take your time, I can wait till the end of... I can wait simply ;)

and I'm well aware that there's almost nothing about her online nor elsewhere. but I'm glad you tried to find something about her :)

so don't worry, I fully understand it (I personally had problems with my connection and I had to walk from house to house begging for 15 minutes access to upload my gift...)

cheer up!!! :D
:?
Bamfing_Bob
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Bamfing_Bob »

Thanks. It should be fixed soon. Thanks for being so understanding :worship Soon... soon...
For funny tweets from NIGHTCRAWLER, follow my humor account http://www.twitter.com/fuzzybluejerk and spread it around to your comic friends!