X-Men: Apocalypse

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Okay so I'm going to start doing some character sketches for X-men in my fanfic ScreenPlay I will take the whole next year to write.

I am (for now) Titling the film

"X-Men: Apocalypse". This could very well change and probably will.

Okay, so far for characters that I (the writer) want to include are of course

;)

followed by
:rogue who will be, the later half of the film, hinted at being the next Horseman.
:pyro full on lacky to Mags now
:phoenix brought back to life by the HellFire Club (who will be in and out of the film quickly to save time, they will be dealt with by Logan and only one character will remain prominent, it is of course..)
Emma. :emma ?
then,
:magneto:
lockheed as a nod to Excalibur fans
:jubilee
:husk
:kitty
:havok who will come at the end. He will take Rogue's place in "X-5" if i ever write it of course, as the final Horseman
:hank
:gambit The second horseman (though he's not aware of it)
:colossus:
angel (the first horseman)
:x23 I will somehow link to Logan, we'll deal with that when I get a chance.
:xorn I want to squeeze in but not sure how yet.
:prof who is going to have already been brought to the mansion by Moira and he's fallen in love with her. She will be killed by
:juggy
:poccy will be in it
then
:icey
and hopefully
:abyss

Some of these are hopefuls. Are there any other character (who are not main players in the first three films already, this means Storm, Mystique, etc...) who you guys think really NEED to be in it. And let's be realistic, Nocture is great, but it will be incredibly difficult to focus on her and a plot about Apocalypse at the same time. If you guys really think I should do Cable, I might need to put Apocalypse back some and do just a Nathan v.s. newcomer Remy storyplot, revolving around the Hellfire Club trying to bring Apocalypse to power. That actually might work...

*runs to storyboard*
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Okay so I have a new title and a complete outline for the "Fourth Movie"

it's called X-4: Sinister Plans (still a working title mind you)
the concept?

It's Sinister preparing the coming of Apocalypse. We introduce members of the acolytes (in MOVIE-VERSE not COMIC VERSE so no bashing if certain members wind up on their roll call) and I'm introducing about ten new major characters.

1) Havoc

2) Dazzler

3) Moira

4) X-23

5) Archangel

6) Gambit

7) Mr. Sinister

8) Scarlet Witch

9) Quicksilver

10) Margali Szardos

11) Silver Samurai (will be mentioned in preparation for X-5)

12) Avalanche

13) Sunfire
aaaaand...:sammy
That's all I got for updates for now.

[Edited on 29/12/07 by Ult_Sm86]
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

You're right about the working title though, sinister plans sounds a bit...I don't know what to call it. The name is a bit too character based. It'll sound like the whole movie would just revolve around sinister just plotting away and not about what the people want to watch, which is the x-men.

for example, X-men United meant that they would fight together, no mentioning that it's about a psycho militant that captures mutants. The Last Stand sounds like the mutants are saying, no more, we are not a disease and you can't treat us like that. Not about a rich billionaire's cure for the disease.

If the whole movie is just about sinister getting ready for the coming of Poccie, then it wouldn't be such an action paced movie either, unlike its predecessors. What else is going to happen in it? Because just gathering people for the horsemen position can't take a whole two hours?
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

i know but i also know making a title more than two words is asking for some hurt in the box office, it should be simple. And I was going to call it Apocalypse Comes or Apocalypse Coming but I feel that associates that with :sausage 's too much I'm still working on it but don't worry that title doesn't reflect the movie. (Though Sinister is a very big player and he's not even in it until the end but you realize everything that has happened happened because he wanted it to.) Sinister Plans also has double meaning. I know it's not a great one, but it also is for people who probably wouldn't know who sinister was and they think "oh this movie is about some sinister planning by someone!"

[Edited on 29/12/07 by Ult_Sm86]