Secret Santa: Feuer (not finished just yet)

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
idsunki
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: NARC!!!!!

Post by idsunki »

So, hopefully this is what you were going for, Feuer. I didn't quite get the chance to finish it yet, but the rest should be up in 2-3 days since I have some unexpected family coming in to visit. This is good news, but takes away the free time I thought I'd have this weekend!

---

“FIGHT!” was the fastest word that could spread around Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters, which was why no one was particularly surprised when the viewing deck of the Danger Room filled almost immediately. Mutants young and old crowded for the best view, though two were given at least a modicum of personal space.

“I thought the purpose of the Danger Room was for training only,” Laura noted.

“Just watch, you might learn something.” Logan looked down at the first fighter entering the arena.

Kitty Pryde walked in confidently, opting for a familiar ninja gi with a standard ninja sword. The cold steel walls suddenly shifted to a blue sky. The ground beneath her became a rocking wooden floor, and she could feel the spray of the sea on her face. She rolled her eyes and looked up to see Nightcrawler swinging down a rope from the rigging to the deck.

He landed gracefully and bowed, then straightened with a grin. “Can you believe this still fits?” he asked.

Kitty just shook her head. He had somehow found the outfit he had worn on his adventure through alternate dimensions, pirate boots and all. He also sported three rapiers, two strapped across his back and one buckled at his side. “No powers. To first blood.”

His eyes flashed dangerously, and his grin made several of the younger mutants watching weak in the knees. “But of course. En garde!” He drew both rapiers from his back and thrust forward recklessly. Kitty stepped back and drew her own blade, knocking the incoming strikes away.

She took a step forward and began a dizzying array of attacks that drove Kurt back, but didn't knock the smile off his face. After taking a few steps back, he hopped backwards onto the railing and leaped over Kitty's head and landed facing her.

“Hold still!” she yelled and dashed at him again. He stepped forward to meet her blade and caught the handle. With a simple twist of his wrist, her sword flew from her hand into the mast.

“Surrender?” he asked, holding his blades ready to attack. Her eyes narrowed, then she dove into a crouch underneath his blades and struck a precise point in each of his wrists. Kurt looked down with surprise as his now numb hands dropped his swords, then his eyes widened in panic as he saw Shadowcat's foot rising to meet his face.

-to be concluded-
You always know where the X-Men have been
because it's always on fire.
Feuerstein
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Feuerstein »

Oh, wow! Thank you, idsunki! I love it! Definitely captures the dynamic of Kitty and Kurt! A thousand times thank you, and I can't wait to read the rest! But don't even think about writing this weekend - have a great time with your family. Yay for surprise visiting relatives! Merry Christmas ^_^
Steyn: Oh sweety, no, the elvis boys are across the street at the wolverine forum
Tessa: LMAO
Steyn: here we do Paul Young