What if Kurt's step-brother didn't die?

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
german_gremlin
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by german_gremlin »

What if Stefan, Kurt's foster brother, wasn't possessd by Hive and he lived? What if Hive got to Nightcrawler right then and there? Would Xavier save him that way instead of the insane, pitchfork-carrying, German mob scene?:whistle
"Hand over your beautiful venches, Captain Eagle...or face the wrath of the Dread Pirate Bluetail!"
Nightcrawler: "...I'm fine ...why are the gypsies dancing the lambada --?" #UXM 366
Amamelina
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Amamelina »

Is this a plot for a fic you're working on? If so, I can't wait to read it. If not, that's evil.
I wish I was a glow worm, a glow worm is never glum. Cause how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out your bum!
german_gremlin
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by german_gremlin »

Hey!:scratch That's a great idea...yeah! I tell ya what, give me a little while and I will have it finished for all to share! I need to do some more back reading to remeber some details:read..... Is there a place here to do fanfic's?:?
"Hand over your beautiful venches, Captain Eagle...or face the wrath of the Dread Pirate Bluetail!"
Nightcrawler: "...I'm fine ...why are the gypsies dancing the lambada --?" #UXM 366
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Angelique »

It's the subforum called Fuzzy Visions and Three Toed Tales.
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6 ... &ref=share

www.heroesfallenstudiosinc.webs.com

http://hubpages.com/hub/characterdriven
german_gremlin
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by german_gremlin »

Here's a little preview of what's to come...and please people you know the drill. I don't own X-men and please don't steal my ideas..just enjoy them. If ya have any ideas share them!!

I dont know how this came to be...I woke up from a deep eerie slumber and I couldn't believe my eyes. I was lying in my old Der Jahrmarkt circus trailer, in my bed, where I lived so many years ago..or so I thought. I couldn't believe it. Maybe I'm still dreaming? No, I feel the warmth of the sun hitting window, so , what is this? I ported out to see if this dream-land had more to share and I saw it. HIS trailer. My..my brothers.
"Wast?"
I stumbled on the rickety stair leading to maybe my brother..
"Stefan", I choked out.
Tears began to swell in my eyes. I flug open the door to see him looking like a deer in headlights.
"Yeah brimstone? I'm sleeping here! Mein Gott , you act like you have seen a ghost."

Add what ya want folks!! I have more brainstorming to do!!!!:margali
german_gremlin
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Thanks

Post by german_gremlin »

Originally posted by Angelique
It's the subforum called Fuzzy Visions and Three Toed Tales.

Thanks for that!!! I have even a better idea for the story....not a dream but a reality!!! Give me a few days and I'll have it complete!:wolvie;)
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

i think this idea is a very good one and worth chasing. I saw you had interest in the christmas one too though, so you should sort out your stories. Do your own mini summary for yourself if for no one else and keep it aside for when our done with the other. (Unless you can write two stories at once, which if you can god bless.)

I've always wondered myself what would happen if he hadn't died. I believe there was a "What If" on that a looong time ago but I could be wrong. If I am right, I believe it wasn't good.
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
german_gremlin
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by german_gremlin »

Thanks! I'm will...I have my story 50% done and will have it done after X-mas. It's a little long but VERY good. I used a not-so-famous Christmas story. I have Logan, Toad, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Amanda Stefton, Magneto, and Sen. Kelly..wish me luck!!!:wave