Secret Santa 2007: Bamfing_Bob

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
Feuerstein
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Feuerstein »

Hey Bamfing_Bob! I was so happy to get you for a Secret Santa project, because you requested religious Nighty! Kurt's religion is a beautiful attribute of his character, as it's one of his driving motivations to be kind and take care of others.

Here is your present!! <3

My inspiration for this picture was a Bible verse, Matthew 25:40: "The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me." So I drew Nighty talking to a little kid, alone in a (rather plain-looking o.O;) church.

His tail was supposed to look more like he was embracing the kid than... on the verge of strangling him... but otherwise I can imagine a scene like this really happening, ja? (And those things flying around him are... angel? Mebbe? ;) )

~ Feuerstein
Steyn: Oh sweety, no, the elvis boys are across the street at the wolverine forum
Tessa: LMAO
Steyn: here we do Paul Young
Bamfing_Bob
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Bamfing_Bob »

Thank you thank you thank you!!!! I love it. Thank you so much. :)
For funny tweets from NIGHTCRAWLER, follow my humor account http://www.twitter.com/fuzzybluejerk and spread it around to your comic friends!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Very very nice, feuer!!!
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Post by Starfish »

Ooooooh, I love it, Feuer! It's awesome! :)
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen
Feuerstein
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Feuerstein »

So glad you like it, Bamfing_Bob! I worked really hard on it. It's nothing great, but I'm glad it made you happy. ;)

And thanks for the compliments everyone! You're all so sweet.
Steyn: Oh sweety, no, the elvis boys are across the street at the wolverine forum
Tessa: LMAO
Steyn: here we do Paul Young