A whole new fic

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
Amamelina
Lubber
Lubber

A whole new fic

Post by Amamelina »

Next chappy!

Rachel “woke up” in Michael's room. He was talking to her, but she couldn't understand what he was saying. He was angry with her, but she didn't know why.

“Never again, do you hear me! Never again!” Michael grabbed her arms and shook her.

“Michael, what?”

Michael's eyes grew wide and he gasped. He let go of her as if she burned him. “Rachel! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to grab you like that.”

“What mustn't I do ever again,” she asked. Maybe if she knew why he was so mad, she could fix it.

Michael shook his head and sat next to her. “I don't want you to ever be alone with that Professor Xavier guy. He's the bald guy in the wheelchair. I don't trust him.”

She nodded. “I promise.” She had no memory of ever being alone with him, but she would be careful from then on.

Michael put his arm around her. “As soon as Zoey and Joel are better, we'll leave. We'll go home.”

“I miss home,” Rachel said. She closed her eyes and listened as Michael told her his plans to make life more bareable. He was afraid that time in this plush school would warp their views and ruin their family.

XxxXXxxXXXxxXXxX

Mystique paced the floor, the worry clearly on her blue face. If she had some kind of nervous habit to fall back on, she'd be using it. Smoking, drinking, nail biting; none of them seemed adequate for this situation.

“You do realize that you failed me,” came a male's voice.

Mystique turned to see her guest. It was days like this that she wished she was still working with Magneto. He was someone she could understand. This person was a monster.

“I'll get you what you want. I just need more time.”

“I don't have time. You promised me Sabertooth, and you failed.”

Mystique had to think. “Just give me some more time. I'll get you the specimens you want.”

Her guest smiled, and it was not a good thing. “I have a better idea. I'll have you go after other specimens.”

Mystique listened with a sinking heart. This madman had effectively trapped her, and she valued her life too much to not do as he said. Though, with these new names gave her some hope.

Maybe, just maybe, a plan was forming.

XxxXXxxXXXxxXXxX

I have a plan. I have no idea if it'll work, but I have a plan. Lots more action next time.
I wish I was a glow worm, a glow worm is never glum. Cause how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out your bum!