THE NIGHTSCRAWLERS BI-MONTHLY WRITING CHALLENGE: HOLIDAY EDI

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
Feuerstein
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

THE NIGHTSCRAWLERS BI-MONTHLY WRITING CHALLENGE: HOLIDAY EDITION (LAST DAY SAT. JAN. 12!)

Post by Feuerstein »

Rowena,

I have a dumb question - is that midnight as in tonight, the first minutes of Saturday, or midnight Saturday night, the beginning of Sunday?
Steyn: Oh sweety, no, the elvis boys are across the street at the wolverine forum
Tessa: LMAO
Steyn: here we do Paul Young
german_gremlin
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

THE NIGHTSCRAWLERS BI-MONTHLY WRITING CHALLENGE: HOLIDAY EDITION (LAST DAY SAT. JAN. 12!)

Post by german_gremlin »

Usually it means Saturday going into Sunday like 12:00 saturday not Sun 12:01.
And not Friday into Sat. or...we missed it. By the way Rowena, can I have a few more days to write mine?:halogrin
"Hand over your beautiful venches, Captain Eagle...or face the wrath of the Dread Pirate Bluetail!"
Nightcrawler: "...I'm fine ...why are the gypsies dancing the lambada --?" #UXM 366
Rowena
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Rowena »

Yep, that's it, it's the Saturday going into Sunday type of midnight. And yep, you can have your extension german_gremlin. The NEW DEADLINE is now SATURDAY, JANUARY 12, at 11:59 PM. That's one week from today. So, be sure to get your entries posted on or before Jan. 12, because that's the day this challenge will really be officially over.

I can't wait to read your entries!! Thank you for the work you've done so far. I'm really excited to see what you come up with! :D :D

:read
"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, where the sea's asleep and the rivers dream, people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice and somewhere else the tea is getting cold. Come on, Ace, we've got work to do."
~The Doctor, Survival

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."
~The Doctor, Robot

"If this isn't civilization, why am I standing in a bomb crater?"
~Hawkeye Pierce, M.A.S.H.

Rowena Zahnrei's Stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/526713/Rowena_Zahnrei
german_gremlin
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by german_gremlin »

Oh..Thank-you!!! I need to tweek it a little. Thanks again!!!!!

:banana
"Hand over your beautiful venches, Captain Eagle...or face the wrath of the Dread Pirate Bluetail!"
Nightcrawler: "...I'm fine ...why are the gypsies dancing the lambada --?" #UXM 366
Rowena
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Rowena »

LAST DAY, EVERYONE!

This challenge is officially over at 11:59 pm tonight, so if you've been working on an entry, make sure it's posted in the main FV&TTT forum before that!

Good Luck!!! :D

:read
"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, where the sea's asleep and the rivers dream, people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice and somewhere else the tea is getting cold. Come on, Ace, we've got work to do."
~The Doctor, Survival

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."
~The Doctor, Robot

"If this isn't civilization, why am I standing in a bomb crater?"
~Hawkeye Pierce, M.A.S.H.

Rowena Zahnrei's Stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/526713/Rowena_Zahnrei
german_gremlin
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by german_gremlin »

OK