new pics!!!

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

new pics!!!

Post by kurtlover »

naughty Kurt pics by Jill *starts to pull the money off* :love:
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

new pics!!!

Post by Bamfette »

through my store at cafepress.com, i can get poster size prints on semigloss paper that are 13x20 or even up to 25x30

but if you want an original, i have good quality marker paper that is 11x14. the choice is, do you want an original done in markers, or a print of a computer file which would be larger (and probably look somewhat nicer too... i am better with photoshop than markers... you can fix mistakes :p)
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

new pics!!!

Post by Nandireya »

Is that imperial or metric?

Either way would still be original...a one-off...or at least a few-off...
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

new pics!!!

Post by Bamfette »

oh sorry , that's inches :) yeah i have an empty store for just printing off one time items/prints. with the print, you can pay by credit card, with me, international money order.
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

new pics!!!

Post by Nandireya »

*Tries to convert from imperial to metric...fails...what's a normal poster in imperial?*

Sounds good...I got a Credit Card...and you seem to think that's the better way to go...I trust you...(yes...I AM that stupid...:content:)

Might need to add lamination costs...it'll have quite a journey...

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

new pics!!!

Post by kurtlover »

i don't mind, i just want a naughty pic :D
Paty
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Magnetofiend

new pics!!!

Post by Paty »

:mags:
Ha! naughty pix of Kurt??? You should see the one on my wall!!!!hehehehehe...no...you shouldn't ...you are all too young!heheheheheheeee
when I do original color art, like the mags I use as my avatar, I use pen, ink and Dr. Martin's analyne dyes. they are the colors we always used to color the comics...very brilliant and transparent, so you can blend and have a really good time on the proper paper. i prefer to work on hot press illustration board. It bows a bit...but not so much that you can't deal with it. High quality hot press winsor newton watercolor paper is good too...the really smooth hot press stuff is excellent for pen and ink and Dr. Martin's .
the only caveat to dr. M's is that they are sensitive to ultraviolet light and should not be exposed to direct sunlight or some colors, notably certain of the blues and violets, will go fugitive...or fade away.
Dr. Martin's is great for color for reproduction, thoug .they are sooooo brilliant that the color scans so well. and reproduces beautifly...then of course, if the illo is laser scanned onto heavy paper, you have a real quality print for not a lot of bux. And that won't fade!
Had a friend whom I had done a Magneto drawing for one time. when I told him of the problems with ultraviolet rays and the colors, he went out and had the original framed with special glass that cost him over two hundred dollars...but the glass filtered out ultraviolet rays. He wanted to hang it in his house and not have to worry about the colors fading!!!
but what got me when i went back and read the post that preceded the drawings, Bamfette, was the statement that you did these on a computer!!! Zowie! Were you using the mouse as a tool or do you use the new finger touch program.? You use photoship? which issue? i worked for a bit with photoshop three before the eyes blew out...on Dave's Mac. that isn't easy...LOL I AM impressed!
Give me a pen and ink any day! LOLOLOL
Paty
:mags:
Magneto Rules!
Xavier drools!
Write support the Claremont Magneto! Cast a vote for complexity in characterization! And write to protest THE USELESS KILLING OF NIGHTCRAWLER !!!
Write to :
Isaac Perlmutter , Alan Fine, Alex Alonso and Nick Lowe at
Marvel Entertainment Inc.
135 W 50th Street
New York, NY 10020
:magneto
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

new pics!!!

Post by kurtlover »

Paty i wanna be like you when i grow up! *gives Paty a hug*
kladyelf
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

new pics!!!

Post by kladyelf »

Hi Nandireya
Northern Territory, *remote*northern territory (sorry i'm not being more specific but i'm a little paranoid about giving out personal details online, sorry)
"the librarian" eh? in RL or just here, 'cos I *am* a librarian in RL (professional curiosity dontyeknow!)
meddle not in the affairs of ficcers for you are malleable and easily .... O_o *stares* ooh is that a cookie?

Love your enemies - It will drive them nuts!

Crazy.... but in the nicest possible way....

To Stupidityyyyy - and beyond!

*after reading the latest gory/depressing "mainstream" comic* ....*sigh* that's it, I'm packin' up and moving back to the Eighties...
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

new pics!!!

Post by Bamfette »

Paty - i have something you may actually be interested in with your eyesight. a Wacom Tablet. i remember you saying you draw right now by drawing on paper with a high magnification screen zoomed in on part of the drawing... well this is the same idea, only digital! it is a flat plastic tablet type thing, about a quarter of an inch thick. it comes wit a special Stylus which you hold just like a pencil, and you can draw with it like that. when drawing in Photoshop (version 6.0), the tablet/stylus is pressure sensitive, so you can get either varying line width, or opacity of colour depending on how hard you press. it's really quite neat :) and of course since it is on the computer, you can zoom in as close as you damn well please!

http://www.wacom.com i have the Intuos 2 6x8 http://www.wacom.com/productinfo/intuos.cfm
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

new pics!!!

Post by Nandireya »

Originally posted by kladyelf
Hi Nandireya
Northern Territory, *remote*northern territory (sorry i'm not being more specific but i'm a little paranoid about giving out personal details online, sorry)
"the librarian" eh? in RL or just here, 'cos I *am* a librarian in RL (professional curiosity dontyeknow!)
Nah...that's enough...I'm a bit like that myself...

We're neighbours of sorts, then...I'm in Queensland...

The Librarian tag is for here...I have a tendency to go off and find exact issues of anything that's mentioned around here...sometimes scan it for others to see...so I'm sort of a self-impossed keeper of elf-facts...

In RL, I'm a full-time student and part-time respite assistant (I work with Alzheimer's people)

Hsu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

new pics!!!

Post by Hsu »

Jill, I will SERIOUSLY pay you on comiision. I just have to go scrounge some money. May have to spend my new paycheck. I love your work and am a sucker for supporting starving artists, and since I actually know you it's even better!

(Also I think I mentioned this but may have forgotten. I will buy some stuff from cafepress that has N-Scrawlers peeps on them)
[spoiler]I hate post whores![/spoiler]
KF
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

new pics!!!

Post by KF »

N-Scrawlers on t-shirts? =D

*runs off to find $$*

-KF
"Remove your tail or I'll bite it off- Ooo! Blueberry!"
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

new pics!!!

Post by Bamfette »

N-Scrawlers on T-Shirts? hmmm.....

as for a pic, tell me what you want and we can work something out.

which reminds me - Nan e-mail me and we can work out details :)
Hsu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

new pics!!!

Post by Hsu »

Hmm... now I have to go and think of something? :P
[spoiler]I hate post whores![/spoiler]
nightcrawler5552002
Lubber
Lubber

*blinks...and...smigglse insanely...*

Post by nightcrawler5552002 »

EEEH! Bamfette, you're Jill, from Elfwood, aren't you??? BWEE! *is the "excitable" Kurt fanatic who made all those 15 page long comments on her elfwood galleries a while back. Hadn't known she was actually Bamfette on here until she saw the art!!!* I love your stuff!!! HEHE! And WHO says you suck??? You should see MY stuff...@.@...omg...I still can't hold a candle to your art!!! :bawl: You're so good at this!!! heh...can I steal some of your talent...? j/k. XD great job on the art!
:love: Lady Bamf: Whoop- -WOW! What's HE?!
:ooh: Kurt: ~uh-oh...~
:love: Lady Bamf 2: HUBBA-HUBBA!
:love: Lady Bamf 3: Wotta HUNK! Hey, Girls! Look!
:( Kurt: ~I don't BELIEVE it! The GIRLS are as bad as the GUYS!~
:naughty: Lady Bamf 1: How 'bout a KISS, tall dark and bamfsome?
:yell: Lady Bamf 2: Hey, I saw him first!
:bawl: Kurt: GET AWAY FROM ME!!
:content: Lady Bamf 3: *sigh* He's so FORCEFUL!

:LOL: :smirk:
-Nightcrawler 1 issue 4
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

new pics!!!

Post by Bamfette »

FANATICAL CHICK!!!! :D

yes, i am Jill from Elfwood :)

who says i suck? I do! every once in a while i am convinced i totally suck, i see nothing but the mistakes in my drawings and i am convinced i can't actually draw. it happens from time to time, but it prompts me to try new things so i don't complain much ;)