new pics!!!

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
Knick_Knack
Lubber
Lubber

new pics!!!

Post by Knick_Knack »

wow! bamfette those are some nice pics. I love that avatars you got too! :D
"Ok, Mr. Wagner, now play us a song on the piano now. "
"ummm...." *Looks at hand.*
Knick_Knack
Lubber
Lubber

new pics!!!

Post by Knick_Knack »

yah, bamfman changed his, i'm going to go get that one! Banshee here i come!
"Ok, Mr. Wagner, now play us a song on the piano now. "
"ummm...." *Looks at hand.*
Nightcrawler_o63
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

WOW!

Post by Nightcrawler_o63 »

:shocked: Wow! Thats wonderful! :shocked: You draw really well! My congrats on the beautifull pics!:)
http://www.nightcrawler.web.pt

BECK in Truckdrivin Neighbors Downstairs (Yellow Sweat) "Grizzly Bear Motherf***er Never Goes To Sleep".
silver_frosted_roze
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

new pics!!!

Post by silver_frosted_roze »

bamfette... you make me jealous... of course.. I suppose I'd do better on the comp if I had a wacom tablet to use... oh if I didn't have to save for that wedding!
Encourage me to update my page. Or just read my blog.
ahmed
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

new pics!!!

Post by ahmed »

I suck period? I go through that every second of my life!!!!!!

Egad, those are the best!!!!!
"Earthwormearthwormearthwormearthworm Jim! Hoo-ray for him!!!"

"Eat Dirt, evildoer!!!!!"

"By The Great Worm, whose segments stretch across the infinite universe."

Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member#8

Teen Scrawlers #1
Darkstalker
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

new pics!!!

Post by Darkstalker »

I am so jealous! You are everything I want to be! I'm majoring in art right now, but mine doesn't compare w/ yours. What do you use to color your pics? I still like colored pencils and photoshop! ;) Hey, you think you could give some advice if I post some pics? (I just need to make some Nightcrawler ones!)
MoonbeamDancer
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

new pics!!!

Post by MoonbeamDancer »

Yeah Jill, do you do requests? I think you said you were going to or going to try to do a pic of Kyle and Makoto (with Rei maybe) from Aoi Tenshi a LONG time ago, correct me if I'm wrong, but I'd love to see someone do a pic of them.
"You cheated."
"Pirate."
-Will Turner and Jack Sparrow

"But why is the rum gone?"
-Jack Sparrow
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

new pics!!!

Post by Bamfette »

did I? wow i must have forgotten :oops: yeah i do requests, but i make no promises on when they will be done, since i have paying comissions and schoolwork which take priority :)

Darkstalker - I use Photoshop and art markers (Pantone Tria brand) mainly to colour my pics :)and if you want advice, feel free to post pics in this forum and i will do my best to critique them :)
Paty
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Magnetofiend

new pics!!!

Post by Paty »

:mags:
totally lovely Kurt art, Bamfette.. you have a nice feel for Nightcrawler. The black and white sketches...hed shots were especially nice and showed a fine style and flair for the medium you were using...felt pen? Nice stuff! .Dave showed me some of your art from somewhere else, and I think you have a lot of talent... I really look forward to seeing more of your work!
Paty
:mags:
Magneto Rules!
Xavier drools!
Write support the Claremont Magneto! Cast a vote for complexity in characterization! And write to protest THE USELESS KILLING OF NIGHTCRAWLER !!!
Write to :
Isaac Perlmutter , Alan Fine, Alex Alonso and Nick Lowe at
Marvel Entertainment Inc.
135 W 50th Street
New York, NY 10020
:magneto
KF
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

new pics!!!

Post by KF »

You do commissions, Bamfette? :jawdrop:

*beg* *beg* *beg* *beg*

:D

Those are really nice, btw. And it does look like scratchboard. Wow. =D

-KF
"Remove your tail or I'll bite it off- Ooo! Blueberry!"
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

new pics!!!

Post by Bamfette »

wow thank you, Paty! :D i am ticked off with many of the currnet artists and how they draw Kurt. they draw him WAAAAAAY creepy and damn near anorexic looking, not to mention serious or angry looking most of the time, crack a smile? NEVER! so i draw him a lot as i think he should be drawn. :p

yes, i do comissions :) it will cost ya tho. if i colour it on the computer i will get a high resolution, 13x20 poster for you and will cost you around $60. a 25x30 poster will be $70. if done with physical media, markers, usually. it actually costs you less, since i don't have to pay for getting it printed :p around $50
InterNutter
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

new pics!!!

Post by InterNutter »

What if we just want a digitised pic? How much does a JPG cost?
The one and only InterNutter (as seen on FFN and NFN)
http://www.internutter.org
http://www.nutfiction.net <---Nutfiction.net! *THE* place to host fanfic [Now back online! Huzzah!]
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

new pics!!!

Post by Bamfette »

like... $45. but these are all estimates. if you ask for a group shot, it will cost more than a single character and all that. cost goes up with the time it takes me, basically. i try to keep it to around $10 an hour.
KF
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

new pics!!!

Post by KF »

*raises eyebrow*

Good prices, but by the hour? *chuckle* Turning into a lawyer, ain't ya'? :D

-KF
"Remove your tail or I'll bite it off- Ooo! Blueberry!"
Crawler
Navigator
Navigator
Title: I'm Back, Baby!

new pics!!!

Post by Crawler »

Well, I'm tired of reading, so I'm just looking at the perdy pictures. My eyeballs hurt from spending 5 hours reading online after nearly 3 weeks of (just about) not setting fingers on a keyboard...soo...pictures...

Ooooooh. I like your sketches. I'm a sucker for turn arounds and sketches. I dig 'em.

And the shadow pic....OOOOOOH!! :love: I think it's fantabulous. The fingers are a bit strange, but I like it. :D And your signature is the coolest thing about it. (Sorry if that comes off bad) I love signatures and i think that that one is awesome. But why sign it Bamfette?

*goes back to trying to make his signature not look stupid.*
This message brought to you by the letter C.
Zack: I'm pretty sure our soul is composed of a series of toy commercials that ran from 1984-1988. When we die Hasbro does with us what they please.
Crawler
Navigator
Navigator

new pics!!!

Post by Crawler »

And, breaking the rules, but my eyes hurt too bad to edit...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way his face is smooth and crisp and the rest of it is all sketchy. :D
Zack: I'm pretty sure our soul is composed of a series of toy commercials that ran from 1984-1988. When we die Hasbro does with us what they please.
Crawler
Navigator
Navigator

new pics!!!

Post by Crawler »

And there's a line going down from the base of his tail...what is it?

Sorry if I'm overly critical. It's late and I'm a cantankerous old man.
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

new pics!!!

Post by Bamfette »

no, i LIKE it when people are critical, how else am i to improve?

the line from the base of his tail is supposed to be the back of his foot, outlined just a bit by the light of the moon. i think i may black out the top part of the tail. and yes, the hands ae funny. his right arm looks to be broken, i fixed that in the colour version, but have not uploaded the fixed B&W version, yet. :)
Originally posted by KF
*raises eyebrow*

Good prices, but by the hour? *chuckle* Turning into a lawyer, ain't ya'? :D

-KF
you gotta do it by the hour, or people think you're ripping them off. they think: '50 bucks for a lousy picture?! pffffft! as if' but if you tell em it is 10 an hour, they are more open to the idea, becuase most people simply don't realize the time that goes into these things. this is my hard spent time here, i could be flipping burgers at McDonalds, but i would much rather do this, and not HAVE to do the McDonalds thing. if you want a quick rough sketch like above, it will cost less than one that takes 4-5 hours, that's just the way it is.
kladyelf
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

new pics!!!

Post by kladyelf »

Bamfette i must say i really like your piccies (including the coloured in one - i never noticed the flaws until they were pointed out and even then they're *shrug*"Mneh" type o' flaws i wouldnt worry about!
Your style is solid (sorta blocky?), energetic and very cool!
(see ya even got compliments from Dave and Paty! wow!)
What's this i hear of comissions? ;pant; :lick: Kurtage..... :P :) ;) **gah** money?! *starts chipping away at the padlock on her purse* :)
I have yet to see anorexic Kurt in action, (no marvel comics here... gack going into withdrawal.....) for which i am sortof relieved.
meddle not in the affairs of ficcers for you are malleable and easily .... O_o *stares* ooh is that a cookie?

Love your enemies - It will drive them nuts!

Crazy.... but in the nicest possible way....

To Stupidityyyyy - and beyond!

*after reading the latest gory/depressing "mainstream" comic* ....*sigh* that's it, I'm packin' up and moving back to the Eighties...
MoonbeamDancer
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

new pics!!!

Post by MoonbeamDancer »

Originally posted by Bamfette
did I? wow i must have forgotten :oops:
Yeah, you did. Way back when I first started writting Aio Tenshi. I hadn't come up with a costume for Kyle yet, and you said you were gonna do a pic of them, but make up your own Kyle costume.
"You cheated."
"Pirate."
-Will Turner and Jack Sparrow

"But why is the rum gone?"
-Jack Sparrow
jogurt
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Banned

new pics!!!

Post by jogurt »

Paid by hours are cool better than pay by pages...(if youre start illustrate or drawing or some like you got 15 Euro(nearly same as Dollar for your work) and if youre a newbie your mostly slow... ;)
And its more fun doing services by McDonalds also...(6Euros p hour I ask someday..)
The Pyramid over Egypt links with the Pyramid
of Time and Illusion. It is run by I, Thoth or
Hermes, the Trickster and Master of the Game.
(AKA. Azazel;) )
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

new pics!!!

Post by Slarti »

*D'oh, late as usual I stagger in and ogle the pretty pictures*

Jill, you ROCK! I don't think I've EVER seen anything bad done by you. Methinks you've got a hella bright future, girl!

Oooh, commissions.... I'd love to get one of Kitty and Kurt for Cat and Mouse when it's done. And, yes, I'd pay for it! It's worth it!
Darkstalker
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

new pics!!!

Post by Darkstalker »

Danke, Bamfette! You're only 2 years older than me but I feel like you're so far advanced. I've tried using markers before, but they're so expensive! *Ugh, don't mid me today, I just had my drawing class, and I totally blew my picture. :p* Anyway, I'll start posting as soon as I can. (You know, college...) If you'd be interested, I did do a picture of a bamfette! That could be my first one! And really quickly, can I paste my images into my reply straight from my disk, or do I need a website to link it too? 'Cause if that's the case, maybe I should just e-mail you instead.
Darkstalker
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

new pics!!!

Post by Darkstalker »

Oooh, scratch that last reply, I see now!:surprise: It's a blonde thing
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

new pics!!!

Post by Nandireya »

Commissions?

Can I get a posterish size of the 'in shades and leather and looking naughty' pic you were gonna do based on my Bamfette Fanfic Challenge #1? ;pant; What would that cost? There's just no official Kurt posters out there...though...maybe in time...still, an original Bamfette would be better...it'll be worth heaps in the future when you become REALLY famous!
Originally posted by kladyelf
(no marvel comics here... gack going into withdrawal.....)
Yeah...haven't seen a new Marvel book at the newsagents' since last September...about the time they went PG...

Hmmm...

Where's about in Oz are ya, dude? I get my Marvels from speciality comic store Comics Etc (they's in Brisbane...and they's do mail order...or I'd be stuffed)...you could always do the same...
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D