Child of Mine

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
Daycrawler
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Child of Mine

Post by Daycrawler »

Disclaimer: I do not own the X-Men or any other of Marvels’ villains or characters. Tough, as many of you, I wish I did own Nighty. Please I beg of you do not sue poor little me.

Note: I have no idea how many times a story like this has been written, but now it is my turn. I do warn you, I will take quite a bit to update this, specially considering school work kills my inspiration, I do have a little bit more written and the ideas running inside my mind, but it might take a while. I do hope you enjoy this and please leave me messages on what you thought about it and how to better it.

Child of Mine
By D.E.R.G.
She had been discovered and her plan had failed. She had spent the whole night trying to get as far away as possible, but she was too exhausted from the events of last night to keep going any further. She curled up in a corner of that dark cold room inside that abandoned house she had found. It sure was a change compared to the life of exuberant riches she had gotten used to for the past few years.

Her body was asking for rest, for her to go to sleep, but her mind was still racing planning and pondering. It was obvious she needed a new identity, but that was not a hard task, for she was a master at deceit. In fact the idea of having to start a whole new life and making a whole new plan, as much as she tried to convince herself, was not the thing keeping her awake. It was the cries… The horrible screeches of her little baby boy as he fell, as she threw him on the river, the memories of his little face, the warmth of his little body as she held him even for those brief few minutes. As tough and heartless as she always believed she was, that child had touched her inside, she had carried him inside of her for nine months; he was a little part of her. But at that moment she had to decide between throwing him into the river or letting the villagers kill him, and rather to see him shred into pieces by the hateful strangers she preferred to send him down that river, in hopes that somehow he would have been able to survive, as small a chance as that was, besides this was the only way to save herself.

If only the child had been born more normal looking, if at least it had been born with a normal colored skin, even with deformities, but not blue! She would have been able to keep him and both of them would be safe enjoying the life of riches she had managed to get herself into after marrying that rich baron. She did expect the child to be a mutant, in fact she had hoped for him to be, but as far as she knew mutant powers and traits didn’t show up until teenage. And yet the boy had been born with obvious mutations, and so horrible were they that all the nurses and the doctor had panicked calling him a demon and at that point blowing her cover.

She struggled not to remember the horror on the nurses faces when they first saw the child, and how they all screamed and alarmed the villagers when they saw her loose her concentration after such an exhausting birth and turn into her normal mutant form. She remembered now, how she had killed them all and ran with the child trying to find a place to hide, only taking a few seconds to look at him. Oh, how much did he remind her of herself, with his blue skin and golden shining eyes, but she had no time to stop not even for a minute because the villagers where closing in on her. As she cleverly choose another form, that one of a young man, shewas able to deceive the angry mob approaching, but she had to get rid of the child, and so she did and now she felt like she had given up the last good thing in her life. The last little piece of heart she had left.

She dug her face into her arms, trying to hold in the tears she could feel building up inside. And while the sun started to rise she slowly fell asleep as tears started rolling down her face and the incessant cries of her child still resounded trough her ears, trough her soul…

This ends the first part of the story, which is pretty much the introduction. 5'll try to post more little bits like this from time to time, so stay around. :wave
ImageBeing alone in a world filled with people is a horrible feeling
Bamfing_Bob
Lookout
Lookout

Child of Mine

Post by Bamfing_Bob »

I really like it!!! I haven't heard one quite like this before. Just a few things: check spelling at a few parts. As far as we know, she was born blue as well, but since we are unsure of any birthdate or events on said date, she could have changed during puberty. But I absolutely love it. Love the background tie-in and emotional side of her decision. When I get a chance, I'll start up again on Teen Kurt.
For funny tweets from NIGHTCRAWLER, follow my humor account http://www.twitter.com/fuzzybluejerk and spread it around to your comic friends!
Daycrawler
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Child of Mine

Post by Daycrawler »

I really didn't know if she was born blue or not I was going by something I read once about Kurt being one of the first mutants to have been born with mutation, but tyou know what the marvaluose thing about this is? I can just say it is in some other universe or reality plane mwhahahahaha *cough* about the spelling... hehe must learn that spell check isn't always completly right, I did try to check it variouse times, but I guess spelling and mei don't get along to well. Thanks for reading and I do hope you continue with the teen Kurt one soon ^^.:tail
ImageBeing alone in a world filled with people is a horrible feeling
Bamfing_Bob
Lookout
Lookout

Child of Mine

Post by Bamfing_Bob »

Haha, I see what I can do during our statewide test,
For funny tweets from NIGHTCRAWLER, follow my humor account http://www.twitter.com/fuzzybluejerk and spread it around to your comic friends!
Jolinare
Lubber
Lubber

Child of Mine

Post by Jolinare »

i liked that. your portrayal of mystique as a sympathetic character was excellent, and damn good writing too.
j