Teenage elf

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
Daycrawler
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Teenage elf

Post by Daycrawler »

yes you are veyr right, lets see where the spiral takes him ^^ I await the continuation.
ImageBeing alone in a world filled with people is a horrible feeling
Bamfing_Bob
Lookout
Lookout

Teenage elf

Post by Bamfing_Bob »

This is the last part I have written so far; let me know if you'd like me to continue it as I'd be happy to.

-----------------------------------------------

How Kurt Wagner Died - PG

"YOU! You did this to her. Look what you've done!"

Now, at this point, Kurt collapses to the floor and cries out in emotional agony until he blacks out, but the real twist happens when Kurt acts with the unconscious mind...

"You will pay for what you have done, demon!", says James in pure loathing of the beast. He grabs the gun up from the floor and walks towards the destroyed animal on the floor. James points it at him, and says "Now, you will get what you deserve!"

Then, Kurt looks up at him with evil in his eyes. A sudden fury has entered his soul for his first love had been murdered. Kurt became the primal villain that everyone that judged him had expected when they saw him. Without knowing what he was doing, Kurt leaps up and pounces onto James and knocks him and the gun to the floor. Kurt strangles him with brute force, allowing no air to come or go. He then grabs the gun from the floor with his tail and aims it straight at his brain.

"You are more of a monster than I am!! You fired the bullet with hatred, not acceptance!! What happen to love your neighbor as yourself?! Huh?! I did nothing but love! I'll see to it you rot in Hell."

Kurt looks straight into his eyes and pulls the trigger. He watches as the life is drained from his face, the blank look of the soul leaving the body, and feels the pulse slowly stop in his neck. Kurt finally lets go of the corpse and struggles out of the room barely able to put one foot in front of the other. He steps over the threshold and falls to his knees.

"GOD!! Why do you tempt me so?! See what I have done! My love is gone! I murdered for her! When does it stop?! Forgive me Father! For...give...me...

He slowly fell over and his face fell into the snow.

That night, he never came home. He stayed there on the ground through till morning. When Margali woke to find him not in bed, she panicked. She called upon everyone in the area to search for him. They continued through 9:00, even though Father Hoffman found him at 8:15.

"Oh, good Lord!! Kurt? Kurt can you hear me? Friar Andrew, help me carry him to the cathedral."

"Nine, I cannot touch him. I do not want the devil's blood to touch my skin." Then, the Father noticed that his hands and his pants were stained with blood. He then slowly approached the door and pushed it open with a finger to discover the bloodshed that had spread across the floor. "Oh, Sweet Jesus! Andrew, do you think...?"

"Who else could it be? No person could be this cruel."

"Let's not jump to assumptions. This child is good, and has been touched by the Lord. He could not have done it."

"No matter what, I will not help carry the demon.", says Friar Andrew as he runs up the hill leading toward the center of town. What a way for a man of God to 'judge lest he not be judged'.

"Fine. I'll have to carry the poor soul myself." Father Hoffman picks up the boy and slowly carries him up the hill. The walk is tiring but the good man is using God's strength to help ease the burden. They reach the Cathedral and he sets Kurt on his bed. He goes and gets some smelling salts to wake him. Father Hoffman slowly passes the salts under Kurt's nose and he comes to.

"Father, what am I doing here?"

"Kurt, you must be completely honest with me. What happened last night?"

"I...I don't remember. It's all a blur. I...Oh God!!"

"What? What is it Kurt?"

"I went to meet Eva's dad and and he was angry at me so he he tried to shoot me but I was outside and he shot Eva!!"

"You're making no sense..."

"So so I got mad and I jumped on him and he called me a monster but I said 'No! You're the monster!' and I shot him, and then I woke up here."

"Alright. So you met this girl's father and he was mad at you. Why?"

"Because of the way I look and that I slept with his daughter."

"Okay. So he tries to shoot you but you're outside? How did you get outside?"

"I don't know. I just wanted to go away and he shot and I was outside. All I know is that I felt like I wanted to throw up."

"Oh. And he missed you because you're outside so he shot Eva on accident?"

"Right"

"Alright. So, you were mad, so you attacked him and..."

"He had a gun. He was going to shoot me."

"So you got his gun and shot him?"

"Yes. I didn't want to but I could not control myself. Please forgive me. I am so ashamed."

"Alright. Now, since you have confessed your sins and everyone will think the worst, I will do something that I know is wrong. I shall keep your story a secret and tell everyone a new story. Do not worry. Just lay low for a little while and I will protect you."

"Thank you Father."

"Where is he?! Where is the beast?!", they yelled at Father Hoffman when the townspeople had heard why Friar Andrew had to say. "He killed the blacksmith and his daughter. Where is Kurt Wagner?!"

"He is dead. We found him on the stoop of James' house and when I discovered he had died, I disposed of his body in the forest, because such an abomination does not deserve a funeral."

A few minutes ago...

"Margali. Alright, here's what you need to do: Your son is alright but you will need to keep him out of sight for as long as you possibly can. I am going to tell the villagers that Kurt is dead, so you cannot even have him in the performances. You may even want a memorial service for him to make it believable. I am sorry, but you will probably need to leave Ingolstadt. It is either this or your son in grave danger. God bless."
For funny tweets from NIGHTCRAWLER, follow my humor account http://www.twitter.com/fuzzybluejerk and spread it around to your comic friends!
Daycrawler
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Teenage elf

Post by Daycrawler »

Interesting.. altought I am not sure the towns people would call him Kurt when they all tought he was a demon.. Kurt is not a very demonic name... I think... maybe I am wrong :shrug
Bamfing_Bob
Lookout
Lookout

Teenage elf

Post by Bamfing_Bob »

Well, they knew his name from rumor and the circus. And Kurt is not demonic. In fact, it means "courteous":wave

[Edited on 4/4/07 by Bamfing_Bob]
For funny tweets from NIGHTCRAWLER, follow my humor account http://www.twitter.com/fuzzybluejerk and spread it around to your comic friends!
Daycrawler
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Teenage elf

Post by Daycrawler »

yeah guess I should have looked that up... why didn't I? I am always looking u meanings of names.. *wonders*
Bamfing_Bob
Lookout
Lookout

Teenage elf

Post by Bamfing_Bob »

Ha, I googled it :)
Daycrawler
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Teenage elf

Post by Daycrawler »

haha cool.. I am always cheking them out at baby names sites.. usually go there when I need a name for a character of a story..