nightscrawlers my story need your help!

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
nightcrawler 537
Lubber
Lubber

Post by nightcrawler 537 »

welcome nightscrawlers i am starting a story about nightcrawler and i need your help. my basic plot is that in the far future the x men fell that if any mutant does not join them they don't deserve to live but nightcrawler can't go on with them any longer and desides to leave them all togather but the x men find out what he's doing and they want to get rid of him. Can are favorite, heroic, cool looking, blue demon defeat his own friends or be captured in the grasps forever. You deside.( maybe even add yourself to helpnightcrawler on his quest to defeat his firends or be evil and help the x men to capture him. You deside.):surprise:
I resemble a monster,there for I am one? You object to peter's goverment, and condemn him by association? Your all for mutant rights but only for those mutants who fit your aesthetic and political criteria? A most charitable attitude, herr Drake, most enlightened

nightcrawler
Nightfollower
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Nightfollower »

Hmmm, thats a toughy. Howabou', err, howabout this: Nightcrawler joins them and secretly kills 'em all! No, that wouldn't work...that's just the Destructo in me.

Umm, what about he decides not to join them, and hides out in, say, the mountains or something. Of course, the X-Men are 'hunting' him, because they want him back or something. Kurt rounds up any other rogue mutants and starts his own group and they have a battle with the X-Men. During the battle, Kurt could confront, wait, who's the leader? Is it still Professor Xavier, or does he get replaced? Well, whoever it is, let's just call him King Big. Anyway, Kurt goes up to King Big and tries to explain that people have a right to decide what they want to do blah blah blah. He and King big have a fight and Kurt kills King Big and calls off the battle. When the battle is ended, he uses his charm to persuade the others to give people freedom and they agree and they all live happily ever after.

I dunno...:?

Well, there's a suggestion. Best I can come up with, but either way, good luck with your story.
Nightfollower.

Insert sig here.

LiveJournal
nightcrawler 537
Lubber
Lubber

cool it sounds good i like the fact that you think that he should get others to help him thans for your reply
I resemble a monster,there for I am one? You object to peter's goverment, and condemn him by association? Your all for mutant rights but only for those mutants who fit your aesthetic and political criteria? A most charitable attitude, herr Drake, most enlightened

nightcrawler
ahmed
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by ahmed »

I dunno. You might want to convert some of the other x-men to NC's side. Let's say Wolverine, Storm, Rogue, and Cyclops? Kitty, maybe?
"Earthwormearthwormearthwormearthworm Jim! Hoo-ray for him!!!"

"Eat Dirt, evildoer!!!!!"

"By The Great Worm, whose segments stretch across the infinite universe."

Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member#8

Teen Scrawlers #1
Nightfollower
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Nightfollower »

You think it sounds good? r i g h t.

Yeah! Some of the X-Men could choose to join forces with him!
Nightfollower.

Insert sig here.

LiveJournal
nightcrawler 537
Lubber
Lubber

true. i was kinda getting something like that but only have just one of the x men to join him and maybe get the morlocks or other mutants to join.

nightcrawler
ahmed
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by ahmed »

Hmmm...Most X-Men have a "good ethics" system...

Teen Scrawlers #1
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Yeah. something REALLY drastic would have to happen for the X-Men to abandon the Dream. And then they wouldn't really even be X-Men anymore...they'd be something Eeeviiiilll!
ahmed
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by ahmed »

Reminds me of the "Reign of Apocalypse" Game. Nightcrawler was a villain.:(:rolleyes:

Teen Scrawlers #1
nightcrawler 537
Lubber
Lubber

but nightcrawlers not the villian. and you right the x men do have good ethics but in this time they just get to full of themself and end up fogeting the dream.

nightcrawler
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

maybe it's all a bad dream, like the fan-fic i wrote in Cath's Fanfic challenge. 9if u can call that a BAD dream. LOL!) Either way sounds interesting, but very tricky. You need to make sure you don't make Nighyt come off too evil, and the x-men against him that badly. It's all a mix up...right?
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
nightcrawler 537
Lubber
Lubber

you could call it that but the x men have to be a little evil go do this don't you think

nightcrawler
nightcrawler 537
Lubber
Lubber

i found a member for nightcrawler to team up with. his name, Sky. A charater i made up in another story i'am writing. he's an 18 year old vampire now if your woundering he was born a vampire not made. but one thimg sets him apart. his flight. he has angel wing and thats what sets him apart and he's looking for a reason he has wing. he's living in a church in manhattin and would be a great person to team up with seeing he's an outcast in the vampire realm and nightcrawlers and out cast in well any realm. so what do you think. please give me a reply.

nightcrawler
Nightfollower
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Nightfollower »

An angelic vampire guy thing? Kweel! Sounds good.
Nightfollower.

Insert sig here.

LiveJournal
nightcrawler 537
Lubber
Lubber

you think so

nightcrawler
nightcrawler 537
Lubber
Lubber

you think so

nightcrawler
ahmed
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by ahmed »

wierd...yet cool....

Teen Scrawlers #1
nightcrawler 537
Lubber
Lubber

i know it's weird but he's an awsome charater to work with. just listen to how i see him. he's tall , short brown hair red eyes, 16 feet wing span,and here,s were it gets cool. his feet look almost like nightcrawlers with a kinda hook on the back and his hands have four fingers all of them come to a point.

nightcrawler
Nightfollower
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Nightfollower »

OH. MY. GAWD!

That is similar to a) what I dressed up as for Tessa's birthday party and b) a certain character in the future chapters of my fic Mutated Love that I wrote with Mandy (both sans the Nighty feet)

WOW! Coincidence, no?
Nightfollower.

Insert sig here.

LiveJournal
nightcrawler 537
Lubber
Lubber

thats kool. he came to me in my sleep and i couldn't believe it. he was amzing hanson brave bold.in my dream he had just tookin out control of the vampire relm and was going after satan.(weird dream no) but i really liked him and made him my own

nightcrawler