Cartoons about Kurt as a kid

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
Maelstrom
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Maelstrom »

Originally posted by Lysistrata
If you ask me, the Marvel writers have serious issues with their mothers. All Marvel Moms are evil, dead, or both.
Oh, I don't know... I seem to recall that Jean, Piotr, and Kitty had prefectly decent parents and family units. (Okay, so Kitty's parents wound up divorcing: it's a depressingly realistic scenario.) It's certainly not the standard for heroes to have a happy home life, but it does happen occasionally. If only not to be so monotomously nihilistic. ;)
Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into the intake of a jet engine..... :evil
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

Post by Nandireya »

Jean's parents were happy and good to her too...so are Nocturne's ;)...still disgustingly in love by what she says :wan-kurt
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
Lysistrata
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Lysistrata »

Yes - AU Kurt and Wanda are indeed reputed to still be giddily in love. I enjoy thinking of them like that. Kurt strikes me as the sort of man who would be a loving husband and father.

I'm afraid I missed out on issues with Jean interacting with her parents.

I was thinking more of both Kurt and Rogue's troubled relationship with Mystique. Then Xavier's mother marrying a child/wife abuser, Hank's parents freaking over his blue thing, Thunderbird's mom being abused by her husband, Josh's parents disowning him for being a mutant, and the mothers of Scott, Ororo, Rogue (biomom), Gambit, Lorna, Pietro & Wanda being dead. The good parents just don't get as much screen time.

As for the main players, with the exception of Sue Richards, it seems to me no Marvel charcter can get pregnant the old fashioned way. They're either an evil clone intent on sacrificing their child, possessed by deamons, bearing the shards of deamon souls in lieu of actual offspring, possessed by their own future child who becomes his own father (I still shudder at the whole Carol Danvers thing), etc. You'd think Earth 616 had the best birth control in the entire multiverse! Why can't I hand that stuff out to high schoolers?
Shadow_Dancer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Shadow_Dancer »

Originally posted by Lysistrata
As for the main players, with the exception of Sue Richards, it seems to me no Marvel charcter can get pregnant the old fashioned way. They're either an evil clone intent on sacrificing their child, possessed by deamons, bearing the shards of deamon souls in lieu of actual offspring, possessed by their own future child who becomes his own father (I still shudder at the whole Carol Danvers thing), etc. You'd think Earth 616 had the best birth control in the entire multiverse! Why can't I hand that stuff out to high schoolers?
Oh, I know this is sorta off topic, but yeah, I agree. It's time to see a few more X-babies, and I don't mean ala Moho. But NOT another Summer's baby. Someone else needs to feel the love for once.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream." Mark Twain

Shadow Dancer's Fanfic Archive Image
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

Post by Nandireya »

Originally posted by Shadow_Dancer
Oh, I know this is sorta off topic, but yeah, I agree. It's time to see a few more X-babies, and I don't mean ala Moho. But NOT another Summer's baby. Someone else needs to feel the love for once.
Unlikely to happen...Scott and Emma are the only real X-Couple capable of having a baby, and that's not likely to happen...Emma would never allow it ;) Rogue and Remy can't, unless there's some medical procedure involved...I can't see Kitty and Piotr going down that road any time soon and no one else is involved in any way, shape or form...at least not that I can think of...there's a lot of flirting going on but no actual :naughty
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
Shadow_Dancer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Shadow_Dancer »

I know Nandy. *sighs*

But it doesn't preclude unplanned results of a passionate encounter. ;)

Yeah, not a likely event in a Marvel book. That's why there's fanart and fanfiction. :naughty
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream." Mark Twain

Lysistrata
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Lysistrata »

I love this week's strip! It *really* resonates. There's nothing more I can say without giving away the punchline to people who haven't seen it yet. :secret
Shadowscrawl
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Shadowscrawl »

Woah...I didn't even have time to say "Lil' kurt 13 is up!"
Thanks Lasistrada, you little speed demon you.
I stripped the main page of all but the current strip. I will make an archive page...I will, I will! It's just that right now i have to go to the wonderland that is the highway during rush hour...:hot
"You've got it allright. Now keep it to yourself"

http://shadowscrawl.tripod.com/
Home of Lil' Kurt
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

Haha, that's so cute! You can feel Margali's pain. :P
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
taekwondodo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by taekwondodo »

Oh dear god I love you...and I've seen that exact same scenario in my living room, minus one very obvious exception. ;)
Shadow_Dancer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Shadow_Dancer »

Good grief, been there - done that.

I don't know who gets punished more when a kid is grounded. :LOL

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

I love his [spoiler]teddy bear with it's cape and wizard hat[/spoiler]

...that's why my parents never grounded me.:evil
one name: Bruce Campbell
InterNutter
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by InterNutter »

One question... Where's the archive?

MeMum isn't online and I'd love to show these to her when she's up my way again :D
The one and only InterNutter (as seen on FFN and NFN)
http://www.internutter.org
http://www.nutfiction.net <---Nutfiction.net! *THE* place to host fanfic [Now back online! Huzzah!]
kladyelf
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by kladyelf »

Heheh, i loved the "hostage" teddy bear and nighty hanging from a light fitting, obviously stopped in mid-swing :D
meddle not in the affairs of ficcers for you are malleable and easily .... O_o *stares* ooh is that a cookie?

Love your enemies - It will drive them nuts!

Crazy.... but in the nicest possible way....

To Stupidityyyyy - and beyond!

*after reading the latest gory/depressing "mainstream" comic* ....*sigh* that's it, I'm packin' up and moving back to the Eighties...
Shadowscrawl
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Shadowscrawl »

Ah yes, teddy bear torture, it's an ugly thing...
Thanks for the kind comments everyone.
And yes, there is now an archive! Tadaa!
I suck at HTML. It takes me hours to figure out a couple of links. But I did it! I had to...for a certain character that's been important to me for decades, to give back to the community of fellow fans, to Dave Cockrum and all who followed but most of all...
:flowerFOR INTERNUTTER'S MUM:flower

Home of Lil' Kurt
Rowena
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Rowena »

LOL!!! That's terrific! That scene there is precisely why my parents never grounded me or my siblings. :D They just stuck us in the basement "playroom" and closed the door so we could make as much noise and mess as we wanted and the rest of the house would remain relatively tidy. (emphasis on 'relatively' ;) )

I love the expression on the poor hostage teddy's face! :D

Thank you very much for making the archive page! :D
"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, where the sea's asleep and the rivers dream, people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice and somewhere else the tea is getting cold. Come on, Ace, we've got work to do."
~The Doctor, Survival

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."
~The Doctor, Robot

"If this isn't civilization, why am I standing in a bomb crater?"
~Hawkeye Pierce, M.A.S.H.

Rowena Zahnrei's Stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/526713/Rowena_Zahnrei
Shadowscrawl
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Shadowscrawl »

Lil' Kurt 14 is up!
This is the last entry of the "Pranks and Prejudice" story arc. Yea!
Title kindly provided by the very talented Rowena.
And I finally get to draw Kurt "that way"...You knew I wanted to for a long, long time, didn't you?

Home of Lil' Kurt
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

*squeels like a giddy four year old*

I Luuuuuurve it! Margalii....and the note...and the pic...and-and-and *gasps for breath and hyperventilates*

It's to bad [spoiler]he's a priest, because...:naughty. Nevermind *slithers out of sight* [/spoiler]
one name: Bruce Campbell
Shadowscrawl
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Shadowscrawl »

Can one keep on having a bad day after a note from Curlyhairgirl? No, I don't think so. :)

Home of Lil' Kurt
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by HoodedMan »

rofl CHG. I love it, Shadowscrawl! He looks... demonic... and holy at the same time! :D
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
Shadowscrawl
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Shadowscrawl »

it's the toothy grin :D

Home of Lil' Kurt
Rowena
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Rowena »

Gosh, it's beautiful! It's so perfect! Absolutely ditto to everything Curlyy and Northstar said!!! :D

And thank you very much for your wonderfully kind words. :blush You're the one who rocks! :D
"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, where the sea's asleep and the rivers dream, people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice and somewhere else the tea is getting cold. Come on, Ace, we've got work to do."
~The Doctor, Survival

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."
~The Doctor, Robot

"If this isn't civilization, why am I standing in a bomb crater?"
~Hawkeye Pierce, M.A.S.H.

Rowena Zahnrei's Stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/526713/Rowena_Zahnrei
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

I LOVE this comic! it's so cute! I thought the funniest one was the one where Kurt replaced her crystal ball with a fish bowl! priceless.
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by HoodedMan »

Originally posted by Lauren
I thought the funniest one was the one where Kurt replaced her crystal ball with a fish bowl! priceless.
Haha, mine too. What's great about these are the expressions, which are the hardest part and the most-often-ignored thing about web comics. It's hard to do. But these do it quite well. :D
Shadowscrawl
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Shadowscrawl »

Em...Hi...Lil' Kurt number 15 is up...technically this is still Monday, right?
(braces for impact) :puppy

Home of Lil' Kurt