FANFIC: Oni Aman

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
MoonbeamDancer
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by MoonbeamDancer »

Yeah, yeah, I KNOW a lot of you have read this already, hell some of you were here when I wrote it. But, Im postin it for new people. More Kurt POV will be added as soon as I get it from KL, read and enjoy.

Oni Aman
By: MoonbeamDancer.

Authors Notes- This story is mine! I dont own X-MEN; the only character that is mine is Rei. Thank yous go to Knight_Crawler and Kurtlover who wrote Kurts POV of the dream, to KurtLover again who wrote more of Kurt POV for me, and to the people over at the Nightcrawler Forum, who read this and told me how much they liked it. And also to Etctera who helped with ideas. Stuff in ~ is a dream. Stuff in * is telepathic talk. This story is rated R because its a little kinky and has some bondage in it, and some swearing. Send comments to Jellicle_Vamp@hotmail.com
I do use Japanese in here, so here are the translations:

Koneko-hime: Kitten-princess
Ja Ne: Good-bye
Neko: Cat
Hai: Yes
Nani: What
Nani kori: What is it?
Oni Aman: Demon lover
Aishiteru: I love you
Anata to nara: If its with you
Itsumademo dare yori mo: I always want to be closer

And I do use German. You guys should know it but Ill be nice and include the translations anyway.

Ja: Yes
Liebling: Darling
Gute Nacht: Good Night
Mien Gott: My God
Ach: Ah or Oh

Kurt watched out the window. A new student was coming today. What was her name again? *Rei. Rei Neko.* said Jean.
"Danke Jean." said Kurt. "Hope she gets here soon. A new face would be nice." said Kurt as he left the window.
A car drove up. "Were here." said Reis mom. "Kay." Rei and her mother got out of the car. Rei swept a lock of black waist length hair back. Her eyes were slitted like a cats and were yellow. Around her eyes and curling around her cheek and forehead, like Lilandras markings, was black shiny fur. The only outer appearance of her mutation. The fur showed up against her tan skin. Jean stepped out and walked towards them.
"Hello Mrs. Neko. Rei. Welcome to Xaivers School for the Gifted."
"Hello. Are you Jean Grey?" said Rei. Jean nodded.
"Im Rei." Her mom handed her her bags.
"Dont worry Koneko-hime. Youll learn how to control your power." Her mom whispered, as she hugged her goodbye. "Ja Ne." said Rei. Her mom drove away.
"For the sake of Mina, I hope youre right." Rei said, her eyes filling with tears.
"Come on. Ill show you in." said Jean. *Rogue, come and help with Reis stuff.*
Rogue came and the three carried Reis things into the main hall. When they got inside, Jean telekinetically scooped up Reis bags from her.
"Are you sure you dont need help?" asked Rei.
"Nah. Come on. Well show you to your room." said Rogue. They started walking up the stairs, Rei in the lead.
The two were telling Rei about the school, when Kurt rounded the corner at the top of the stairs. Rei was facing Jean, asking a question and walked right into Kurt. She let out a startled yelp and started to back up, not realizing that she was still on the stairs. Her left heel slipped off the stair and she started to fall backwards. Kurt grabbed her hand and pulled her forward, hard. Rei stumbled into him and her lips brushed his neck. Kurt felt a tingle run though him.
"Mien Gott, shes beautiful." he thought. "Are you all right fraulein?" he asked, his arms tightening around her waist.
Rei blushed slightly. "Hai. Yes. Im sorry. I didnt mean to stumble into you." Rei stared at him. "Hes handsome. Such soft blue fur." she thought.
"Such beautiful eyes. Like a cats." Kurt thought, staring into Reis eyes, mesmerized. He then noticed the fur around her eyes. "Beautiful. I wonder what her power is?" he thought, seeing himself in her.
"Rei, this is Kurt Wagner. Kurt, this is Rei Neko." said Rogue.
"Hi." said Rei.
"Hello." Kurt replied. "What does neko mean?" he asked.
"Its Japanese, it means cat."
"Yeah. And now that youve been introduced, can you kindly unwrap yourself from her, Kurt?" Jean asked.
Without seeing it, Kurts tail had wrapped itself around Reis waist and down her leg. The tip of the tail was gently rubbing against her left kneecap. They looked down.
"Oh. Sorry." Kurt said.
"Thats okay." said Rei, as she gently untangled herself.
"Dont pay any attention to him sugar. He flirts with all the girls." said Rouge.
"And I thought I was something special." said Rei.
"You most certainly are." said Kurt, as he kissed Reis hand.
"Are you done?" Jean demanded.
"Nope." said Kurt.
The two other women sighed and told Rei that they would put her stuff in her room and come back and get her. Rei smiled and told them to take their time. Rei and Kurt were mid-flirt when the Professor called.
* Nightcrawler, its time for your training in the Danger Room.*
"Nightcrawler? I thought your name was-"
"Nightcrawler is my codename. I have to go. Ill see you at dinner ja?"
"Hai. Ja Ne Kurt."
Kurt smiled, kissed her hand and ported to the Danger Room. Rei jumped slightly at the "bamf" and wrinkled her nose at the smell of sulfur and brimstone.
"Youre Rei right? Im Kitty." Rei smiled at her. Rei was 5" 8 so Kitty was 2 inches shorter then her.
"Im Rei, nice name by the way." Kitty thanked her and told her that Jean had asked her to show Rei to her room.
"So whats your power?" asked Kitty. "I like your eyes, very pretty."
"Thank you." Rei whispered, her voice cracking slightly.
Kitty wondered if she said something wrong, and was about to ask when Rei cleared her throat and said.
"I can shape shift into a black panther. My eyes are the only visible sign of my mutation, but sometimes my teeth turn into fangs."
Kitty told her that she could phase her body through any object.
"Cool. Handy power." said Rei.
They came to Reis room. On the way they met Rhane and Jubilee.
"Here it is." said Kitty.
"Well come get you for dinner." said Jubilee.
"Nice to meet ya." Rhane said.
"You too." Rei said, as she walked into her room. After an hour of unpacking and the beginnings of decorating, there was a knock at the door.
"Nani kori?" she asked as she opened the door.
"Its us. What did you just say?" asked Jubilee.
"Its Japanese for what is it." Rhane said dinner was ready and they went downstairs. They were talking about various other people at the school when Kurt came up behind them.
"So how do you like it so far?" he asked, as his tail danced around her, rubbing against her neck.
"Its okay." She wrapped Kurts tail around her hand and gently bit the tip. "If I didnt know any better Kurt, Id say that your tail is trying to seduce me." She grinned and rubbed her cheek against his tail. Kurt blushed.
"Sorry. I think it has a mind of its own"
"Maybe it likes me." Rei whispered back, winking. Kurt swallowed.
"Dinner, guys." said Jubilee.
"Right." said Rei. The three left for dinner and left Kurt in the hall.
Jubilee laughed softly. "Youre driving him nuts. I think he likes you."
"Notice that youre flirtin like crazy with the new girl." said Remy.
"Ja. Shes mine Remy." Kurt growled. Kurt really liked Rei and the last thing he needed was Remys interfering. This was his hunt and his alone. Remy raised his hands.
"Hey, shes all yours man."
Kurt smiled. "Good." Let the hunt begin.

It had been three months since Rei had come. She and Kurt had spent all of it flirting, coming onto and joking with each other. Case in point this morning when they were washing out the syrup containers.
"Kurt Wagner! If you splash me with any more water, Im gonna pour syrup all over you."
Kurt grinned evilly. "Is that a promise liebling?" he whispered, as he splashed her. Rei yelped and turned so the water splashed onto the side of her face and ran down her neck.
"Here, let me help." He said, as he licked the water off her face and worked his way down her neck. Rei gasped sharply and closed her eyes. Kurt gently sucked the drops off her earlobe.
"Do you want me to stop?" he hissed in a warm puff of air against her ear.
"If you stop, I swear Ill kill you." she growled.
Kurt smiled. "I thought so." he said, as he kissed her. He sat her on the counter and Rei wrapped her legs and arms around him. Kurt gently nibbled on and ran his tongue along her lower lip. He slipped his tongue in her mouth and it tasted just like she thought it would. Warm and sweet like honey. She purred in response and ran her tongue against his fangs. He growled in pleasure. She reluctantly broke the kiss off and breathed in.
"Wow."
"I take it you liked it libeling?" Rei nodded.
"You splashed me again." She picked up the syrup and dipped her fingers into it. She smeared it onto Kurts face.
"Hey!" he yelped.
She grinned. "I should make you lick it off me." he said.
"Dont mind if I do." Rei said.
She leaned close and licked off the syrup with her sandpapery tongue. She let her tongue go back to normal and gave him a push out of the way and got off of the counter. "You can finish the dishes." she said, as he started after her as she walked out of the kitchen. Kurt watched her leave and laughed to himself.
Rei walked down the hall. She opened the door to her room and went inside. She went to her closet; pulled out her uniform and changed into it Her uniform was black and had a v-neck. The gloves and boots were like Phoenixs and were a metallic blue except the fingers of the gloves were still black. She walked downstairs and rode the elevator down to the Danger Room. She walked into the room.
"Ready Rei?" asked Jean. Rei silently nodded, her mind still on her kiss with Kurt. She half realized that the room had come alive around her. Rei shifted to her cat/human form.
"And you still get a kick out of it." A voice growled in her head.
"After what you did when your powers manifested, you still like it!!"
"Shut up!! That wasnt my fault! It was an accident!!" Rei screamed in her head. "It wasnt my fault." she whispered aloud. She pushed her problems to the back of her head and climbed up onto a ledge to see the landscape that Jean had made. The room was rocky and craggy. It had trees, ledges, and rock formations. It looked like the Savage Land. Perfect for a cat to climb around in. She saw a ledge up and across from her and jumped up to it. She grabbed the edge with her claws and clawed her way onto it. Since she now had a higher vantage point, she looked around quickly and sniffed. Nothing unusual. Yet. She heard a screech over her shoulder and looked. A pterodactyl swooped down on her. Rei jumped off and changed completely into her panther form, with a slight popping of bone and muscle. For the next two hours Rei hunted and was hunted. Dinosaurs, Sentinels, you name it, Rei fought it. Two hours later, Rei shifted to her normal form and slowly walked back upstairs. All her muscles hurt. And since she was a shape shifter, she had a lot of muscles that hurt.
"Oh, ow. I need a hot bath." Rei thought as she walked down the hall to her room. "Or maybe a massage." she mumbled.
"Did you say something libeling?"
Rei jerked her head up and winced as her neck muscles screamed at her.
"Hey Fuzzy Elf. I just need a massage and maybe a hot bath. I just got back from the Danger Room and everything hurts." Kurt nodded in sympathy.
"I have a tube of Icy Hot, Ill rub some into your back"
Rei smiled. "Okay."
"Ill meet you in your room." said Kurt.
Rei went into her room, sat on the bed and removed her gloves and boots. Kurt knocked on the door.
"Come in." said Rei.
Kurt came in and shut the door behind him.
"Take off your shirt and lay on the bed."
" I knew it. You just wanna get me out of my clothes." Rei joked. "
Kurt grinned. "As tempting as the idea is, not now."
Rei sighed, took off the top of her uniform so it was around her waist and laid down.
Kurt sat the tube of Icy Hot and the nightstand and picked up the hair clip that Rei kept there. It was gold colored and the size of Kurts hand. Kurt wound Reis hair into a coil and pinned it with the clip to the top of her head. He squeezed some of the Icy Hot onto his hand and started to rub it into Reis shoulders. Rei flinched and growled in pain. "Youre rubbing too hard." she hissed.
"Sorry." Kurt loosened his grip and continued with the massage. He quietly rubbed her shoulders and her neck until they were jelly and worked his way down. "Mmmm…Better." Rei literally purred.
Kurt smiled, enjoying the way she turned to butter in his hands. He got to the middle of her back and rubbed a little harder, running his knuckles up and down her spine. Rei purred louder and closed her eyes in ecstasy. Kurt stopped slightly. Rei opened her eyes slightly. "Were you purring?" he asked.
Rei smiled. "Yeah. Why? Does it bother you?" Rei asked, wriggling under his hands so hed continue rubbing her back.
"No. Strangely enough, I like it." he replied, returning to the massage.
It had been 45 minutes since Kurt had started rubbing Reis back. For the past 20 minutes Rei had started to doze off. Kurt had enjoyed hearing her purr and making her laugh when he ran his hands down her rib cage. He stopped rubbing her back and snapped the cap back onto the tube of Icy Hot. He unclipped her hair and unwound it. Rei opened her eyes.
"Nani? What are you doing?"
"Im done rubbing your back libeling, get some sleep." Kurt whispered.
Rei nodded sleepily and whispered thank you. Kurt smiled, kissed her good night on the cheek and shut the door quietly behind him. Rei woke up long enough to slip back on the leotard that she wore under her uniform, a black spaghetti strap number, and took off the rest of her uniform. She then collapsed back into bed.
~ I slept wrapped up in a cocoon of warm blankets when I felt something nuzzling the edge of my ear. I made a sound of protest and snuggled deeper into the blankets. I then felt what ever it was nip my earlobe and pull slightly on it.
"Well whoever it is, is very persistent." I thought. "Wonder who it is?" I let my sense of smell go cat and instantly knew it was Kurt.
"Wake up libeling." he growls, as he rains kisses down my neck and onto my collarbone. "No." I mumble as I give a small smile. He knows damn good and well Im just playing with him. "You can work to wake me up Kurt." I think to myself. I feel something cold drip onto me. I jerk awake and look down at my arm. Its honey. Cold honey.
"Kurt thats cold." I yelp.
"We can fix that." he says.
He takes a hold of my arm and starts to lap up the honey with his warm tongue. I try and push him away, but all he does is trap my other hand in one of his and wrap his tail around me to keep me still. He licks my fingers, lightly sucking on them to make sure he gets all the honey off. Youd think that his tongue would be blue too but its not. Its a light pink color and contrast nicely against all that blue fur. He sees me watching him, winks at me and smiles slightly, as his tongue flicks out to catch the last drop of honey from my fingers. Showoff.
By now hes reached the center of my palm, which is very sensitive, and makes my hand twitch and spasm as he licks off the honey.
"Kurt, what are you doing to me?" I whisper.
"What does it feel like?" he asks, kissing me.
" Like you wanna strip me naked, slather me with honey and lick it off."
Kurt looked like he was seriously considering it. It was then that I realized that I had said that out loud. Uh oh…. Kurt them smiled his little demonic smile, the one that makes me melt, and he knows it. Damn. How the hell does he manage to look demonic and sexy all at once?
"Sounds like fun." he says. Oh God what have I started? I m about to say something when he starts to kiss me again.
"Something you wanted to say?" he asks, caressing me with his tail.
"Not really." I say, focusing on his touch.
"Just shut up and kiss me." I growl softly.
He silently pulls me into his lap, so I strattle him. He picked up the bottle of honey with his tail. "I got a better idea." He starts to dribble honey along my neck with his fingers. The honey is still a little cold and I flinch slightly. He begins to nuzzle my throat with his lips and teeth, and I moan softly in pleasure and tilt my head back. He continues licking up the honey and bites my shoulder.
"Ouch! No biting! Bad kitty!!" I say, as I swat him.
"Bad kitty? Bad kitty??" he laughs.
I nod. "Uh huh. Very. Bad. Kitty." I say, as I smear honey on his chest and push him onto his back.
"Turn about is fair play." I whisper, as I stare into his eyes. I let my tongue go cat and start to lick the honey out of his fur. He laughs and tries to get out from under me.
"Stop! That tickles."
"Thats the point." I say, leaving a damp trail of fur on the center of his chest.
"Now stay still!" I say pinning both of his shoulders to the bed with my hands. I continued to lick off the honey and was in the middle of giving his stomach a bath, which was very hard because he started to laugh and that makes his stomach twitch when I heard,
"Thats it, I cant stand this."
He started to pull on my upper arms and said
"Rei."
I looked up while still licking off the honey.
"As much as… I love this… please…stop."
I very slowly worked my way up his body. I could hear his ragged breathing and gave an evil smile. I looked down at him and tucked a lock of hair behind my ear.
"But why?" I asked in an "innocent little girl" voice.
"I thought you liked it." I continued. I almost laughed at the look he gave me. It was a look of "Of course I love it! But it makes me think of stuff I wanna do to you, and I really shouldnt."
"And you know what Rei?" he asked, as he flipped me onto my back.
"Revenge is a dish best served cold. Or at least at room temperature."
He then coated me with honey and proceeded to get his own revenge.

Later on.

"Give up?" He asked, wrapping his arms around me. I nod sleepily.
"Aishiteru my Oni Aman." I whisper, as I snuggle against his chest and fall asleep in his arms. ~
Kurts POV- I had been rubbing her back for 45 minutes or so. Very well, too I might add. I laughed when she squirmed as I ran my knuckles lightly down her ribcage. She had started purring right at the start, but now it was lower, softer. She must be falling asleep. I would have never thought purring could be such a turn-on. Oh well, cant do anything about it now, can I? I let a mischievous grin creep across my face. I stopped rubbing her back and snapped the cap back onto the tube of Icy Hot. I unclipped her hair and unwound it. Rei opened her eyes.
"Nani? What are you doing?"
"Im done rubbing your back libeling, get some sleep." I whispered.
Rei nodded sleepily and whispered thank you. I smiled devilishly, kissed her good night on the cheek and shut the door behind myself, leaving a small crack of light flooding the hall. As I watch guiltily, Rei woke up long enough to slip back on the leotard that she wore under her uniform, Luckily for my conscience, she was turned away from me, and I finally tore myself away from the doorway. What is it about this girl?
I came back to see her sleeping soundly under a huge mound of blankets. I quietly crept over and admired her face for a moment. She looked so peaceful, so incredibly beautiful. I just couldnt help myself. I bent over her and gently bit her ear. She pulled away and sunk deeper into her blankets, but that only made it more fun. I bent back the edge of the blankets and nipped and tugged at her earlobe. She wasnt getting off that easy. I saw her nose do a strange little twitch and get slightly darker, and more flat. I smiled. She was on to me.
"Wake up libeling." I growled, as I rained kisses down her neck, onto her collarbone.
"No." She mumbled as she gave a small smile. It caught me by a bit of surprise, her saying no, but I knew she was just egging me on, playing hard to get. I slowly unbundled the covers from about her body, exposing one of her tender arms. I smiled to myself devilishly as I held the honey-bear I had brought with me high above
her and let a drop of honey fall to her wrist. She jerked awake and stared down at her arm.
"Kurt thats cold." She yelped. I grinned.
"We can fix that." I answered. I took hold of her arm and lapped at the honey. She tried to push me away, but I grabbed her other hand and wrapped my tail around her waist, holding her still. I licked her fingers one by one, pausing to nibble and suck on each small digit. She stared at my mouth, entranced, enticed, or disgusted, I couldnt tell which. Oh well, I thought, if she was disgusted shed tell me to stop. I winked at her and smiled, to try to reassure her, and flicked my tongue out to clean the last drop of honey from her fingertip.
I reached the center of her palm, it feels smooth and warm at the contact of my tongue, and Im quite sure that with out all this honey, her hand tastes that sweet. When I start to lick her hand, every part of her skin twitches with my endless caress. I start to want it more and more.
"Kurt, what are you doing to me" she whispers, I barely hear her, I feel like Im floating now.
"What does it feel like?" I kiss her and my heart starts pumping, my heartbeat rising, I know by now what is coming next and wonder if Ill be able to stop myself this time.
"Like you wanna strip me naked, slather me with honey, and lick it off"
She seems to be a little embarrassed cause she said that out loud, I start to contemplate her, and I smile, thinking a lot of things I could do to her with the honey, the shape of her beautiful face and body now fill all my senses. Her scent, oh she drives me crazy.
"Sounds like fun." I answer back to her. She looks like shes going to say something. Im not sure, everything to me starts to become blurred, like a dream, my body is starting to function with the most primal of my senses by now, I start to kiss her once again. "Something you wanted to say?" I ask.
"Not really" she says, she has been purring like a kitty since we began our lovemaking, I start rubbing her (with my tail) feeling that soft skin, exploring every little dip and rise along the way, I move on my way up to her leg, then to her narrow waist, wrapping my tail around and rubbing the tip of my tail softly on her ribcage causing well-muscled abs to flex in response. Im starting to become dizzy, like I was drunk. Drunk on her and her perfect form; the smell of her hair, the gaze of her eyes.
"Just shut up and kiss me." she demands with a soft growl and I obey her like master and servant, Im completely at her mercy. Nonetheless, if she pleads for me to stop I could stop this time, later Im not sure and I dont wanna know.
With arms and tail, I slowly pull her into my lap; leaving her waist I pick the bottle of honey up with my tail.
"I got a better idea" I say, and start to dribble the honey along her long neck with my fingers. The honeys still a little cold, I realize as she flinches slightly at the contact. I feel feverish and hot especially in the back of my head, my entirely body now afire with the sensation.
I began to nuzzle her throat using my lips and teeth, carefully not using my fangs. I hear her moan in pleasure, and respond to her by humming against her neck, tasting the honey on it, and continuing to lick. After that, I bite the tender flesh of her shoulder.
"Ouch! No biting! Bad kitty!!!" she says as she gives me a quick slap on my back.
"Bad kitty? Bad kitty?" I answer with a faint laugh; I notice shes grabbed the bottle of honey.
She nods. "Uh huh, very bad kitty" she said as she smears honey on my chest and pushes me onto my back.
"Turn about is fair play." she whispers. I look into her eyes; theyre aflame with a new light and a bit of mischief.
I feel her now feline tongue licking the honey out of my fur, its very ticklish and I start to laugh. I let her play for a while, but Im planning to turn the tables later, its her turn anyway. I try to get out from under her.
"Now stay still" she says, pinning both of my shoulders to the bed with her hands, continuing to lick the honey out and trying to give my stomach a bath. Which is very hard considering I start to laugh and that makes my stomach twitch.
“That’s it, I cant stand this” I start to pull on her upper arms.
“Rei”
She looks up, still licking off the honey.
“As much as I love this… please… stop “
I’m gonna regret this later, but I decided to leave things this way, I want her so much … I love her and want to make her happy, and show my love to her. But she has been through a lot; I’m not going to do something that could hurt her.
She slowly works her way up to my body with feline movements. I take deep and fast breaths, some gasping, and faster when she is closer to me.
“But why?” she asks in an innocent girl tone of voice.
“I thought you like it” she continues, I got very surprised, then I began to think again in heavenly things, nasty things I could do to her, lots of things. My head is boiling, waves of pleasure are washing up my body, and I feel happiness, that kind if happiness only men got when they’re anticipating that wanted closeness.
“You know what, Rei?” I ask her while I flip her onto her back, anticipating great things to come.
“Revenge is a dish best served cold. Or at least at room temperature” I coat her body with honey proceeding to get my own revenge, wanting her more and more and more, focusing on her and her beautiful shapes and movements.
Later on.
“Give up?” I asked, wrapping my arms around her sweaty body. She nods sleepily her head on my chest, silky hair all over my torso.
“Aishiteru my Oni Aman” she whispers, she snuggles against me and finally falls asleep in my arms. Me? I keep watching her beauty, trying to keep this moment forever, until slumber comes over me. Gutten nach mien leibing.
Rei sat up in bed with a gasp, her heart pounding in her ears like thunder. She shuddered half in pleasure, half in fear and snapped on her lamp. Part of her was hoping it hadnt happened, part of her was hoping it had happened. She looked around her room.
Nope, no demon lover here. There were some blur hairs on the bed, but Rei chalked that up to the massage.
"Thats what must have triggered the dream. He left his scent all over my bed." she thought. Rei sighed and got dressed. She put on a pair of black leather pants, black boots and picked up a leopard print sleeveless shirt. She paused. "One of Minas." she thought. "Must of packed it by mistake."
"Oh little sister, Im so sorry." she whispered, as she slid on the shirt. Rei grabbed her coat and left her room, the tears sliding down her face. She walked though the house, eyes down, everything a watery blur. She ran down the stairs and slammed into Kurt.
"Oh Kurt, sorry." she said, wiping her eyes.
"Whats wrong libeling?" he asked tilting her face up.
"N- N-Nothing." she stammered. "Excuse me." she said, stepping around him and out the door. She walked down to the end of the dock and stared at the lake. She collapsed to the ground and started sobbing.
She had been crying for a few minutes when she felt someone holding her and talking softly.
"Shh… Its okay. Its okay liebling. Please, tell me whats wrong. What can I do to help?" Rei slumped against Kurt and coughed.
"I killed her." she said in a dull monotone. Kurt looked at Rei confused.
"Vas? What? I dont-"
"Can I ask you something Kurt?" Rei asked, looking at his glowing yellow eyes.
"Sure." he said, pulling her closer to keep them both warm.
"When your powers manifested did you hurt anyone?" Kurt shook his head.
"I did. Actually I did worse. I killed someone." she stated, watching him for his reaction. "Who was it? Howd it happen?"
"I was having a fight with my little sister Mina. We were twins." Rei swallowed.
"I dont even remember what the fight was about. The next thing I remember was I was that I was all furry. I… I leapt on her and I tore her throat out. She died on the way to the hospital. I never got to tell her Im sorry." Rei smiled bitterly.
"I guess Im not your liebling now am I? Not good enough."
"No." Kurt kissed her. "You will always be my liebling. No matter what."
He stood up and offered Rei his hand.
"Come on. Its the middle of the night and its cold. Lets go back inside."
Rei pulled herself up and Kurt wrapped his tail around her waist. They went to Reis room.
"Stay?" Rei asked. "Least til I fall asleep?"
"Sure." They went into Reis room.
The moonlight streamed in though the window and made both of their eyes stand out against their fur.
"Mind turning your back while I change?" Rei asked.
Kurt, being the gentleman that he was, nodded and turned around to give Rei her privacy. Rei changed. "Okay."
Kurt turned around. She was wearing black cotton biker shorts and a black cotton spaghetti strap baby doll t-shirt.
"Maybe I shouldnt have looked." Kurt thought, as his breath caught in his throat. He could see the small butterfly tattoo that was indigo on the outside, purple on the inside, and the veins were black on her stomach and the yellow crescent moon with a red rose wrapped around it on the outside of her left calf.
"Like what you see?" she asked.
"Yeah." The word just fell out before Kurt could stop it. "Im sorry. That just came out of nowhere." he said, blushing slightly.
"Thats okay." Rei said as she sat on her bed. Kurt started towards the chair Rei kept in her room.
"We can share the bed, theres enough room Kurt."
"Vas?!? Did I just hear that??" Kurts mind screamed at him. "Oh shut up." he yelled at his mind.
He looked at Rei.
"Come here. See? More then enough room." she said, curling up on her side of the bed. Kurt lay down next to her.
"Night Fuzzy Elf." Rei said, giving Kurt a kiss on the cheek.
"Gute Nacht liebling." said Kurt.
Kurt had been watching Rei sleep for about an hour when she began to toss and turn.
"Looks like a nightmare." Kurt thought.
Rei mumbled in Japanese. Kurt couldnt understand most of it, but her caught the words "Mina" and "sorry". Rei had begun to whimper and cry just a little. Kurt gently shook her.
"Liebling, wake up." She didnt. Kurt shook her a little harder.
"Wake up liebling." Kurt said a little louder. Rei woke up shaking.
"You were having a nightmare." said Kurt, wiping away her tears.
"It was about Mina." Rei sniffled. She cuddled next to him.
"Hold me?" Kurt wrapped his arms around her. Rei buried her face in his neck and the two fell asleep. The next morning found the two in the middle of Reis bed, Kurts tail twined around her legs and his arms around her waist, one hand gently rubbing her upper left arm. Reis left arm curled around Kurt and her head lay on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.
Kurt gently ran his hand through Reis hair, enjoying the way if felt against his fingers and the way it smelled. Soft and silky and faintly of strawberries. Rei stirred at his touch and yawned.
"Mornin" she said sleepily.
"Hi." Kurt said softly. "Did you sleep good?"
Rei nodded, the side of her face rubbing against Kurts chest. "Hai. No more nightmares." "Good." Kurt gently pulled on her hair. "I better go." he said. "Ill see you downstairs." He gave Rei a kiss and ported to his room. Rei sneezed at the smell and got ready for the day.
The day had passed by pretty quietly; a paper due in 3 weeks for English and Biology, vocabulary in German, (if she asked nicely Kurt would help.) and 3 pages of math problems. "Its gonna be a long weekend. Library, here I come." Rei thought. "Ill just get this out of the way now." Rei said, as she changed into her dance clothes. She was wearing a dark blue leotard, black tights, dark blue leg warmers, and black leather jazz boots. She went downstairs to the studio in the sub basement and started to warm up. "One, two, three." She counted off as she did eight plies in first position and moved into second, forth, and fifth position. She was on one foot and had her right leg parallel with her body when Kurt ported in.
"Hiya Fuzzy Elf." Rei said as she stood on toe.
"Doesnt that hurt?" Kurt asked, as he watched.
Rei shook her head. "No. Ive been dancing since I was three, Im used to this."

Kurt quietly watched Rei dance. After 30 minutes she stopped and went through her cool down. "I need a drink, and maybe something to eat." Rei said, wiping the sweat off her forehead. "But first a shower. Ill meet you in the kitchen."
"Okay." Kurt gave her a kiss and ported to the kitchen.
Rei rode the elevator upstairs and grabbed her robe from her room. It was black satin with a gold dragon on it, whose tail twitched when she walked. She stepped into the bathroom and turned on the hot water until it steamed. She then slipped into the shower and let the water run over her until her skin turned pink. She grabbed the vanilla shampoo and started to wash her hair.

After she was done and had gotten dressed, she went down to the kitchen. When she got there, she saw that Kurt had made lunch. The two ate and talked the afternoon away. Kurt was telling Rei about his life in the circus when she saw the time. They both saw that they were going to be late for a Danger Room session. They ran upstairs, changed and Kurt teleported down to the Danger Room. Kurt set the computer in the control booth for two hours and ported down next to Rei. The room changed to something that you would most likely find in the Shiar Galaxy.
"Nice." Rei said as she shifted to her cat/human form.

Kurt watched as the inky black fur flowed over her body. Kurt thought that she was beautiful in her normal body, but in this one she was breath taking. Maybe it was just the fur coat, but Kurt couldnt help staring at her. Rei blinked when she was done and looked at him. "Youre one of the few who have watched while Ive changed and not been repulsed."
"Im not. I think youre beautiful." Kurt said, scratching her behind the ear. Rei smiled and licked his palm.
"Computer, start program." she said.

The program started to run and the two jumped out of the way as lasers shot down at them. The two dodged and fought robots, holograms, and lasers. Rei was dodging a series of heat beams up on a ledge, when she stumbled.
"Damn. Must be getting tired." she thought. She tried to jump to safety, but was nicked by a heat beam. She screamed and flinched in agony.
"Rei!!" Kurt screamed, as she fell. "Computer! End program!" he yelled. He teleported to Rei and caught her before she hit the floor.
"Rei? Liebling? Answer me!"
Rei shifted to her normal form and looked at him with pain filled eyes before passing out from the agony.
Kurt scooped her into his arms, noticing the nasty red burn mark that traveled from her upper left thigh, across her hip bone, to the bottom of her rib cage, and teleported to the med lab.
Kurt had been waiting for almost an hour when Beast came out.
"Shes fine. The burn wasnt as bad as it looked. You can go see her." Kurt went in and saw Rei sitting up.
"Hey. You okay?"
Rei nodded. "Skins a little tight and itchy though. Like a bad sun burn." she said. "Thank you for rescuing me." she whispered, kissing him.
"Swashbuckler by choice, hero by trade," his voice lowered as their lips met. "saving damsels a specialty."

Things had been going ok for Kurt and Rei. Reis burn had healed in three weeks. There hadnt been another mistake in the Danger Room and the two were both very happy about that.
Kurt yawned. He was exhaughsted. He and Rei had stayed up late the night before. He smiled as he remembered. "Reis so evil. We should do it again sometime." He thought.

Rei had been practicing her dancing and Kurt had been watching from the shadows. Destinys Child "Say my Name." was playing softly in the background. "She has no idea how sensual she really is." he thought. Rei stopped dancing and walked towards a back room. "I know youre there. Come on back." Rei said motioning for him to follow her in.
Kurt walked in. The room had been transformed. Next to the wall was a bed and nightstand. On the nightstand was a tray that held some dark green scarves, a bucket of ice with what looked to be a can of whipped cream inside and a bowl of strawberries next to it.
"Hey." said Rei from behind him. She shut the door. "When did you set this up?" Kurt asked. "Before you came to see me dance." said Rei, as she stepped past him and lit a few candles. "If you wanted to watch me dance, all you had to do was ask." she said, as the scent of watermelon filled the air. "You didnt have to hide." She blew out the match. "Why did you?" Kurt looked around and didnt answer right away. "I dont know liebling. I guess I just wanted to see you dance when you didnt know I was there." he said. Rei stood in front of him and ran her hand down his cheek. "You dont have to hide from me. Im not afraid of you my Oni Aman." She kissed him gently nibbling on his lower lip. Rei ran her hands through Kurts hair as he pulled her close. Kurt ran his fingers gently up and down her spine and felt her purr vibrate through him. Rei pressed her lips against Kurts throat and nuzzled him while pulling off his shirt. Kurt pulled away slightly. "Whats wrong?" Rei asked "Nothing. I was just wondering what Oni Aman meant." Kurt said. Rei smiled, pulled him over to the bed and whispered in his ear, "It means Demon Lover." She sat on the bed and motioned for him to join her. "Lay down. Ill rub your back."
When Kurt was lying down, Rei stratled him and started to kneed his neck and shoulders. Kurt smiled and started to relax. Rei ran her hands down Kurts back, kneading the muscle, gently running her nails through his fur. Kurt purred softly and relaxed completely. Kurt rolled onto his back and looked up at Rei.
"That was wonderful. Thank you."
"Were not done yet." she said.
She reached into the bucket and pulled out a piece of ice. Kurt gasped as she ran it up his throat and across his mouth. Rei smiled and ran the ice along his ears. Kurts ears twitched slightly from the contact. His eyes fluttered close and Kurt growled softly. Rei abandoned the ice and picked up the can of whipped cream and a few scarves.
"What are you about to do?" he asked.
"Absolutely nothing." Rei said innocently, while tying Kurts hands to the headboard.
Kurt pulled against the bonds testing their strength. He could of ported out of them, but decided to not ruin the fun. Kurt had a good idea of what was about to happen when he realized that Rei had sprayed him with the whipped cream and was now spreading it with her hands.
"Rei! Thats cold." He said.
"Ill take care of that." Rei said, lapping up the cream, starting at his navel and working her way up.
"Youre getting me back for the honey arent you?" Kurt growled, as her tongue rasped on his chest. Rei grinned as she licked the whipped cream off her fingers. She leaned over and reached into the bowl withdrawing a strawberry.
"Maybe. Or maybe I just feel like playing a new game."
She slid the strawberry through the white, creamy fluff and dangled it above Kurts lips.
"You want it?" she asked.
Kurt tried to grab the berry with his teeth, but Rei pulled back at the last moment.
The strawberry left a trace of cream on his mouth. Kurt painfully slow licked off the cream with the tip of his tongue. Rei made a soft trilling sound deep in her throat and her eyes flashed.
"Him and that damn tongue. It drives me crazy every time he does that!" she hissed to herself.
"Dont. Tease. Me. Rei." he commanded.
Rei gently swung the strawberry in front of him.
"But its fun." she said.
Kurt hissed softly and lunged, straining at the bonds.
"Down boy." Rei said, pushing him down. "Okay, okay. Ill stop teasing."
She lowered the berry to his mouth. Kurt gently bit into the strawberry, the candlelight flashing off his fangs. A drop of juice slid out of his mouth, rolled down his chin and onto his neck. Rei leaned over and licked up the drop to the corner of his mouth as Kurts tongue flicked out to catch the juice. Kurt gently pulled Reis tongue into his mouth and caressed her tongue with his. Rei growled softly in her throat and tangled her hands in Kurts hair. Kurt gently pulled away and Rei mewled in disappointment.
"Untie me." Kurt whispered.
"Do I have too?" Rei asked, laughing softly.
Kurt shot her a look and tugged at his bonds.
"Aww, but it was so much fun." Rei mumbled, as she untied Kurt.
Kurt moved his arms down and gently rubbed his wrists.
"I didnt hurt you did I? Let me see." Rei asked, taking a hold of his left wrist.
Rei gently held Kurts wrists and checked to make sure she hadnt hurt him. She checked his right wrist.
"Im fine." Kurt said, touched by her concern.
"Okay." Rei said, rubbing the fine blue fur on his wrist.
Kurt grinned devilishly and pulled Rei close for a kiss. Rei broke off the kiss.
"Mmmm, wait. Youve still got whipped cream all over you."
Kurt sat up, with Rei in his lap, and looked down. Most of the cream had been licked up, but the rest had become meltly.
"Ach! Youre right."
Rei reached into the bucket and took out a small handful of ice and water. She dripped the water over Kurts chest, wiped off the whipped cream with her hands and used one of the scarves to dry her hands.
Kurt noticed that Rei had been quite the entire time she had been giving him a bath. "Something wrong liebling? Youre all quite." Kurt said, lifting her chin.
"Nah. Just didnt feel like talking."
Kurt settled against the headboard, pulling Rei close. Kurt laid his head on her shoulder and whispered in her ear.
"Well I do have a few ideas that dont involve talking."
Rei looked at him. "Kurt Wagner! You are evil!! What are they?" she demanded.
Kurt laughed softly. "Well they involve you, a bowl of warm, melted chocolate and a peacock feather…."
Reis eyes widened and darkened to a dark honey color. "Sounds like fun."
Kurt grinned, which looked very demonic in the candlelight, and kissed the same spot on her neck, that she had brushed against by accident on his neck when they first met. Rei noticed that Kurts lips felt soft and velvety on her. Then again, Kurts skin always felt like that whenever he touched her.
"Be right back." he said and bamfed from under her to the kitchen.
Rei coughed as a cloud of smoke and brimstone surrounded her. "Uhg! Ill never get used to that!" she thought, as she waved away the stench.
Kurt appeared in the kitchen. He warmed up the chocolate, grabbed a spoon and pulled a feather from the vase that was sitting on the kitchen table. Kurt checked on the chocolate, nice and warm. Kurt ported back to Rei, chocolate and feather in hand. Rei was playing with a candle flame when he got back.
"Having fun?" he asked, as she waved her index finger through the flame.
"A little. I was beginning to think that you had left me." Rei said, as her gaze drifted from Kurts eyes to the bowl and feather he held.
"Nope, sorry. Still here." Kurt said, setting the bowl and feather on the nightstand.
Rei sat the candle down.
"Come here." Kurt said.
"What? Are you giving me orders now?" Rei joked.
"Something like that." Kurt ported behind her and slid his arms around her waist. "Now are you coming quietly or do I have to carry you?"
Rei leaned against Kurt. "Do I have to be quite?"
Kurt scooped Rei up into his arms. "Nah."
Kurt carried Rei to the bed and laid her down. He picked up the scarf that she had tied him up with.
"What are you doing?" Rei asked. She knew it had something to do with the bowl and feather, but it never hurt to ask.
"To quote you Absolutely nothing." Kurt said, as he tied her wrists above her and to the headboard.
Rei laughed and jumped. "Cold. Your hands are a little cold."
Kurt rubbed his fuzzy hands together and slipped them under Reis sleeveless purple tie-dyed shirt and pulled it up to expose her stomach.
"Better?" he asked.
Rei nodded.
Kurt grabbed the bowl and spoon. He stirred the chocolate, took out the spoon and drizzled ribbons of chocolate onto Reis stomach. He then grabbed a few slices of strawberry and a whole one. Kurt let the slices fall where they may on her and dipped the whole one into the bowl.
"Chocolate covered strawberry?" he asked, offering it to her.
The chocolate rolled off the strawberry and dripped onto Reis chin.
"Hey!" Rei said. She licked off the chocolate and bit into the strawberry, brushing Kurts fingertips. "Yummy." she said, swallowing the last of the berry.
Kurt grinned to himself and nuzzled his way back down to Reis stomach. Rei purred softly when Kurt flicked out his tongue and started to lick up the chocolate.
Kurt was gently holding Rei by the hips, running his tongue along the curve of her bottom right rib, when Rei giggled.
"Ah, so my little liebling is ticklish hmm?"
"Just a little." Rei said, swallowing the last of her giggles.
"Ill remember that." Kurt said, tickling Reis ribcage.
Rei yelped and tried to twist away from Kurt.
"Kurt!" she yelped. "Stop! Please, stop!" she giggled, trying to get away from him.
"No." Kurt said, as he found a very sensitive spot on her ribcage.
Rei shrieked and curled up into a ball as best she could.
"Oh, no you dont" Kurt hissed, as he uncurled her and rolled her back onto her back.
"Kurt, please. Stop it! Stop it!" Rei shrieked. The shriek tapered off into a low moan as Kurt curled his tongue in an s-shape on her stomach, darting slowly in and out of her navel. Kurt swallowed the last of the strawberry and licked the last of the chocolate off.
"You wanted me to stop?" he asked, looking up at Rei, trying to look like an innocent angel and failing completely, instead he looked like the seductive demon he really was.
Rei let her nails lengthen and start to cut away at the scarf.
"Well I was wondering what the feather was for." she said, sitting up and brushing off the shreds of dark green. "Wait a sec. I got an idea."
She shoved Kurt off and he landed in a heap in front of her as she curled her legs under her. Kurt stuck out his tongue as he sat back up.
"Oh yeah, youre real mature." Rei said, as she picked up the bowl and feather.
Kurt snatched the feather away from her and started dangling it in front of Rei.
"Here kitty, kitty, kitty."
Rei resisted the urge to bat at and play with the feather and instead glared at Kurt.
"Give me back my brush; youre gonna break it."
Kurt looked at Rei slightly puzzled "Brush?"
"The feather." Rei snapped the feather out of his hand. She dipped the stalk into the chocolate and swirled it around. She withdrew the feather and let the chocolate drip onto Kurts right shoulder using it like a pen.
"Hold still." she said, dotting his collarbone and neck with chocolate.
Kurt shivered slightly the chocolate was getting cold.
Rei tossed the feather back into the bowl. The chocolate spattered, catching on the feathery part just a little. She gently nuzzled Kurt and licked the chocolate off his shoulder. Her teeth rasped against his fur. Rei relaxed her concentration and felt the fur around her eyes lengthen and slither down her face and onto her neck, ending in a v-point in the hollow of her throat. Her upper canines lengthened into fangs and pressed into her lower lip. She looked up at Kurt and smiled.
"Bad kitty. No biting." Kurt said, shaking a finger at her.
Rei pouted. "Aww. Take away all my fun." she hissed, tugging on Kurts ear with her mouth. She giggled and Kurt growled as she licked the chocolate off his neck.
Rei was gently nuzzling and nursing on Kurts throat, feeling his pulse become erratic, when her grabbed her chin and kissed her; his tongue thrusting into her mouth and rubbing against her fangs and tongue. After the kiss, which in both their opinions was mind blowing, Rei looked at him, her body more cat then human. "Dont you dare loose control. You dont want to hurt him." her mind whispered.
"What was that for?"
"Mind blowing was what it was and it felt right."
"No kidding." Rei thought. "You sure youre not working any magic on me?" she asked.
"If anyones working magic of any kind its you Rei." Kurt whispered, his voice soft and husky.
"No magic here." Rei said, as she brushed some chocolate onto Kurts bottom lip.
"Really? Youve managed to charm me very well."
"If anybody is charming anybody Fuzzy Elf, its you. Youre the most charming, silver tongued devil Ive ever known." Rei said, as she kissed him while sucking off the chocolate.
"Mmm. Anyone ever tell you that chocolate tastes real good on you?" Kurt asked.
Rei burst out laughing and blushed slightly.
"Yep. Its true." Kurt replied.
Rei smiled and her body returned to normal. "Told you. Silver tongued devil." she grinned. "And a drop dead sexy one too."
Kurt smiled and ducked his head. "Yeah well, youre not too bad looking yourself liebling. I still think youre beautiful."
"Arigoto." Rei whispered.

Kurt’s POV
I watch Rei while she is dancing; her movements keep me completely mesmerized, her hands wave softly around her body as she dances with slow motions. The scarce light reflexes in her white skin, her silky black hair resting on her back and shoulders. I could watch her forever.
“She has no idea how sensual she really is.” I thought to myself and I feel more and more hypnotized by her very feminine form. Rei stopped dancing and walked towards a back room.
“I know you’re here, come on back” she said motioning for me to follow her in.
Oh, I forgot about her enhanced senses, but its okay, its worth it. I follow her in, how could I say “no” to her? The room had been transformed. I see that next to the wall are a bed and a nightstand, the music keeps playing, on the nightstand there are some things I didn’t see clearly until I reach closer to it, then I can see a tray that held some dark green scarves, a bucket of ice with what looked to be a can of whipped cream inside an a bowl of strawberries next to it, my mind starts to wonder, the answer is implicit.
“Hey” Rei said, shes behind me, and she shut the door.
“When did you set this up?” I asked.
“Before you came to see me dance.” she said, she stepped past me and lit some candles. “If you wanted to watch me dance, all you had to do was ask” she said, as the scent of watermelon filled the air, I enjoy the smell. That aromatic candles makes the atmosphere more sensual that it was, I watch her while she is talking to me interested now and wondering what it is shes pretending to do to me and now tasting it. “You didn’t have to hide.” she blew out the match “Why did you?”
I looked around finding in my head a possible answer, “I don’t know libeling. I guess I just wanted to see you dance when you didn’t know I was there.” I said, remembering her again and thinking on the intimacy that you have when you’re completely alone and free. She stands in front of me, and runs her small hand down my cheek, I feel like Im melting. Her perfume fills my nostrils and shoots right through my brain, She gently caresses me as she speaks again
“You don’t have to hide from me. I’m not afraid of you my Oni Aman “ she kisses me gently, softly, her lips velvety soft. She nibbles my lower lip and I want to touch her everywhere, to worship her body, a sense of urgency is coming in more intense this time. She runs her hands through my hair and she pulls me closer to her. I feel the warm of her body against mine now, I gave a little moan and run my fingers gently up to her spine, her skins like the candle fire, warm to the touch. She purrs and I feel it vibrating against my chest. She presses her lips against my throat and nuzzles while she is taking my shirt off, I pull away, and next to this I hear her voice
“What’s wrong?” Rei asked showing some concern.
“Nothing. I was just wondering what Oni Aman meant.” I said, remembering the time she said that words to me in the end (the best part) of our vigorous lovemaking.
She offers the brightest smile and pulls me over to the bed, feeling the smoothness of the sheets, and she whispers right into my ear
“It means Demon Lover” She sat on the bed, some of her hair falling on her shoulders and face, contrasting the dark of the hair with the white of her skin making a remarkable spectacle with the limited light of the candles and I am breathless contemplating her while she is getting closer to me. “Lay down. I’ll rub your back”.
I’m lying down and she starts to kneed my neck and shoulders with delicate but firm motions, her hands fit so right on my back, I am totally at her mercy. I smile in content and start to relax, letting myself go and she runs her hands softly down my back, kneading my muscles, wanting more and more. She gently runs her nails through the fur, making the hair stand on end. I purr softly and get more relaxed, and then I roll over and take a look at my beautiful damsel.
“That was wonderful.” I said with a huge smile “Thank you”.
“We’re not done yet” she said, and I get intrigued when I heard that words, starting to get excited but I’ll wait with patience wanting to play before.
She reaches into the bucket and pulls out a piece of ice. I feel the cold square ice on my hot skin, the fur helps to contain some of the cold, but it felt really cold anyway. I make a surprised gasp when she runs it up my throat, the tip of one of the square sides making small circles on my Adam’s apple, as it begins to melt and I feel the water run to the sides of my neck. She puts the ice in my mouth, its getting smaller and the humidity left my dry lips moist again, the coldness amazingly makes me hotter than I was. Rei smiled and ran the ice along my ears, that makes me notice that they are extremely hot, and my ears twitch at the contact. That feels so good! With my eyes half-closed I let a faint growl come out of my throat as a sign of content. I saw Rei abandon the ice, its still melting and I feel some drops falling on my chest and arm, her delicate fingers wet and cold because of that. She picks up the can of whipped cream and a few scarves.
“What are you about to do?” I ask but the obviously answer is already in my mind, naughty naughty Rei!
“Absolutely nothing” she said in an innocent tone of voice and she starts to tie me up to the headboard. I played this game before, but this is the first time with her, and I get more excited because the obvious, for a promise that is blind, I pull the bonds to see if I can get them off. But Rei tied it very good, sometimes I forgot she is part cat and that part makes her playful and sensual, I feel the cream she is spraying me, its very cold and smooth, smells sweet, she was now spreading it with her hands.
“Rei! That’s cold!” I said.
“I’ll take care of that” she said, lapping up the cream, passing her hands by my navel. I start to suffer the sweetest condition again.
“You’re getting me back for the honey aren’t you?” I said to her, with a growl, my voice fading, trying to hold on the most that I possibly I can. She licks my chest, as she grins, every time I look at her, the more beautiful she becomes to me. She is licking her fingers, in a very sensuous way, if I wasn’t tied up to the bed, Id be licking her fingers myself taking my revenge, but I let her to complete what is she doing to me.
“Maybe. Or maybe I just feel like playing a new game.” She whispers as she leans over and reaches into the bowl withdrawing a strawberry. She is going to try something new, something wonderful, she is playing with me, our moves at her will. She slid the strawberry through the cream, it looks delicious, and she dangles it closer to my lips.
“You want it?” she asks, I can notice some malice in her words, I try to grab the strawberry with my teeth and she pulls it away, some of the cold cream left in my mouth and I lick it off with my tongue painfully, wishing more, imagining how it tastes. Rei make a faint sound deep in her throat and her yellow eyes flash, she grips me with those eyes and she knows it.
“Him and that damn tongue. It drives me crazy when he does that” she hisses to herself.
“Don’t. Tease. Me. Rei” I command to her trying to have some mercy.
“But it’s fun” she says coyly.
I hiss softly, beginning to move a little, straining at the bonds.
“Down boy” she says to me. Nasty girl! I think to myself, she pushes me down, I like the closeness of her body, I want to rip the scarves and attack her by kissing her mouth and other areas I had in my mind since the other night, just one caress.
“Okay, okay, I’ll stop teasing”. She lowers the strawberry to my mouth, well I had already forgotten about it, but still wanted it anyway. Time is on my side tonight. I bite the tip of the berry, and drops of the sweet-acid juice slide off, roll and rest on my neck. She leans over, yes, and licks the juice from my mouth with slow motions I take advantage of that and quickly catch her tongue and start to kiss her passionately rubbing her tongue with mine. I feel her growl softly and her hands are now in my hair, soon, I’ll have the situation for my own, breaking the kiss and pulling away. She mews in disappointment I want to take her in my arms, caress her soft white skin, glowing with the candle’s light. I am yours eternally.
“Untie Me,” I whisper to her, directly to her gaze.
“Do I have to?" she asks, laughing softly, she is even more beautiful when she laughs.
Shooting a look at her I tug at my bonds, trying to release myself again but not succeeding.
“Aww, but it was so much fun" Rei mumbled, as she finally untied me, I feel relief, I realize my arms were starting to go numb, but I hadn’t notice before, maybe it was just the heat of the moment, I moved my arms down and rub my wrists to stop the numbness.
“I didn’t hurt you, did I? Let me see.” And with some concern, Rei asks, taking a hold to my left wrist. She gently checks my wrists, how lovely she is!
“I’m fine” I said to her, I feel loved, she is concerned about me, I feel loved, I smiled to myself in my head.
“Okay.” she said rubbing the fur on my right wrist. Now you’re mine, as I pulled her close with an evil grin and kissed her, her sweet lips touches mine. She broke off the kiss.
“Mmmmm, wait, you’ve still got whipped cream all over you” I sat up and looked down, she licked most of the cream off, but the rest had become meltly cause my corporal heat, increased gradually by the natural reactions of it due to our playing.
“Ach! You’re right”
She reaches into the bucket of ice, it’s almost all melted by now, she takes some of the ice and water and drips it on my chest, a cold bath, I almost jump off the bed, but I like it. She wipes off the cream with her hands, and I picture us taking a bath together but I’ll save it that for another time. She is drying her hands with one of the scarves. I notice she was very quite when she was giving me a bath, I want to know what is she thinking. “Something wrong libeling? You’re all quite.” I said as I lifting her chin to look myself in those eyes.
“Nah, just didn’t feel like talking.”
I don’t want this moment to pass, and I’m thinking about how to encourage her, pulling her close so I can feel her warm body next to mine I lay my head on her small and white shoulder and whisper into her ear.
“Well I do have some ideas that don’t involve talking.”
I lift my head and I find that she is looking at me, “Kurt Wagner! You are evil! What are they?” she demands. I got her interested, now its MY turn. I looked for a moment at her and laugh softly I’m so glad that we’re connected in this way.
“Well, they involve you, a bowl of warm, melted chocolate and a peacock feather…”
Her eyes widen and darken to a dark honey color, she looks very pretty and sensual and I wonder if she’s thinking what I’m thinking.
"You cheated."
"Pirate."
-Will Turner and Jack Sparrow

"But why is the rum gone?"
-Jack Sparrow
MoonbeamDancer
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by MoonbeamDancer »

And not all of it got posted...... stupid comp.
"You cheated."
"Pirate."

-Jack Sparrow
MoonbeamDancer
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by MoonbeamDancer »

Lets see if I can get the rest in here

“Hey!” she says, and she licks off the chocolate and bites the strawberry brushing my fingertips with her moist tongue, the electric-warm sensation invaded all my senses “Yummy” she says, swallowing the rest of the berry. Grinning, I continue my way down to the delicious “dessert” I have made myself. I hear her purr softy and I smile, using my tongue I start to taste her. She tastes like heaven; her warm body seems to shiver at my touch. I hold her by the hips wanting to hurry up just a bit, but I contain myself, concentrating on my touch, running my tongue down her stomach and through her ribs. She giggles when I run my anxious tongue in the area of her bottom right rib.
“Ah, so my little Liebling is ticklish, hmm?”
“Just a little.” Rei said, still her giggles are swallowed quickly.
“I’ll remember that.” I answer back to her, thinking in the possibilities, as always to turn the situation for my benefit, tickling her ribcage using my tongue and my fingers, she yelps and tried to escape from my sweet attack.
“Kurt!” she yelps between gasps and giggles, her laugh as always music to my ears, the most beautiful sound I have ever heard, “Stop! Please, stop!” she demands, trying to get away, without success. I just only use enough strength to frustrate her intentions, making the delicious torture more insistent.
“No.” I growl softly, now giggling myself too, as I found a very sensitive spot in her ribcage, a soft place to delight if she wasn’t ticklish there. She shrieks and curls into a ball the best she can, like she was trying to hide in a shell.
Oh, no you don’t!” I hissed, maybe she is going to take it back later, but it will worth any second, grabbing an arm and a leg, I uncurl her in a fast, clean movement and roll her back onto the bed, using some of my weight to immobilize her and continue my torment of tickles against her soft skin, becoming more creative. I use my tail to increase the suffering, enjoying the spectacle of having Rei at my complete mercy (at least for now). She looks astonishing when she laughs, she lets some tears escape, not sorrow tears but laughing tears, she tries get away once more.
“Kurt, please. Stop it! Stop it! Rei shrieks, her shriek turns into a low moan, as I use my tongue for doing an s-shape on the soft and trembling skin of her stomach, slowly, tasting the sweet flavor in and out of her navel, cleaning the rest of the now warm chocolate and strawberries, leaving traces of saliva.
“You wanted me to stop? “ I ask mischievously, parting for the previous phrases she told me a little while ago, lifting my head up to meet deep and yellow gaze, pretending to be more innocent that I was (or at least in looks, cause my innocence died ages ago) but I guess not succeeding. Perhaps if I looked at myself in the mirror at this very moment, my so innocent face would fade into a laughing one, but at least its worth a try, to look more seductive to her.
Rei lets her nails grow and she cuts away the scarf very easy, like it was made of paper. I’m delighted myself with the spectacle of her forms, drunk in her beauty, in her smell, in the very essence of her, in her sweetest perfection.
“Well I was wondering what the feather was for.” she says in a curious tone, the one that makes me feel interested and anxious all the time; brushing the shreds of dark green scarf off her honey-tanned skin, she sat up. “Wait a sec, I got an idea”
I like that voice, the enthusiasm hits my head, I feel my belly summersault as I see her getting closer to me. She shoves me off, curling her magnificent legs under her. A little surprised by the quick movements, I did not do anything but stick my tongue out at her while I sat back up (oh yeah very sexy of me).
“Oh yeah you’re real mature” Rei said and she picked up the bowl and the feather. I take the feather away from her and start to dangle it in front of her face near to her nose, her yellow eyes. “Here, kitty, kitty, kitty.” I say using a sweet tone very aware of her own and unique reactions. She gives me a glare, “Give me back my brush; you’re gonna break it.”
“Brush?” I ask her with a funny look, I want to laugh but in a good way cause I’m having so much fun with her, I’m definitively enjoying this.

END KURT POV, MORE FROM KL SOON

Rei rolled over onto her back and stretched out, her hands laced together on her stomach.
"Tell me about Mina." Kurt asked, stretching out on his stomach, tail twitching lazily in the air. I mean, if you dont mind."
"Alright. I dont mind." Rei sighed softly.
"We were born on October 31, 1979 in Tokyo, Japan. Were American, but we were born there. Im the oldest by seven minutes.
We spent a lot of time together. Mina always liked to be with me. I remember one time," Rei giggled. "she had gotten beat up at school and she came to me and demanded that I go and beat the guy up."
Kurt gave her a look.
"We were eight years old. I went over to the guy and shocked the heck out of him by shoving him and he fell down.
She looked like me except she had freckles across her nose and blue eyes. I had blue eyes until I got my powers.
Anyway, she liked to take pictures. Always said she wanted to a photographer when she grew up. She took wonderful pictures too; for some reason she loved me being her subject, said I took a great photo. Her specialty was sepia tone and black and white. She was a fantastic cook too. I was good, but she was a little better."
Kurt sat up and took Reis feet in his hands. He slipped off her shoes and began to rub her feet.
"When I was fourteen, we both became interested in the same guy."
"Let me guess, thats when you got your powers right?" Kurt asked, rubbing his fingers around and on Reis ankle.
Rei smiled sadly. "Sorta." Rei swallowed and wiped her eyes.
Kurt put her foot down, scooted closer and pulled Rei into his arms.
Rei settled her head on Kurts shoulder.
"Its okay liebling, let it out."
"Its not fair damnit! Its five years later and it still hurts. When is it gonna stop Kurt? When will the pain go away?"
"In time. Just give it time."
Rei sniffled. "My powers had already started showing up. My eyes started changing and the fur around my eyes had started to show up a little bit. I got into the habit of wearing wrap around sunglasses. Mina saw my eyes one day. At that point, they were still blue but they had streaks of dark yellow and were slitted. The fur hadnt really shown up yet, it just looked like black eyeliner. I spent an hour trying to get it to come off, but it never did."
"We were fighting about the guy, his name was Nelson, and she slapped me hard enough to knock off the glasses. When I looked at her I guess my eyes were yellow because she looked shocked."
Rei let the tears fall and Kurt held her tighter, gently talking in German.
"I remember my skin feeling itchy. I looked down and saw fur. Mina made a comment along the lines of freak. I was already scared and I panicked and the next thing I remember Mina was on the floor bleeding."
Rei fell silent and pulled in a shaky breath.
"They took her to the hospital but she was pronounced D.O.A. The doctor said that it looked like she had been mauled." Rei snorted. "They have no idea how close they were."
"When I got home, I looked in the mirror and took off my glasses. My eyes were like they are now and the fur was all there. About a week later, Mina was buried. My father saw what I was the day after she was buried.
I had had a nightmare about Mina and woke up screaming. When he came in and turned on the light, I had claws, fangs and of course my eyes. I was also slightly furry. I had shredded the blanket in my sleep. My father took one look at me, grabbed me and said, "What in Heavens name are you?" He called me a monster, an animal, a freak of nature." Rei burst out sobbing, her breath coming out in gasps.
"He…He said that I wasnt his daughter anymore. Then he turned around and walked out, only stopping once to tell me that when the sun was up, I was out of there forever, and to not come back. As far as he was concerned, I didnt exist anymore." Rei whispered.
Kurt growled. He couldnt believe that someone could be so cruel to their own daughter. Then again, he had felt peoples cruelty first hand.
Rei heard Kurt growl and looked up at him. "Kurt?" she whispered.
"Its not you mien liebling. Im sorry liebling. Im so sorry." he whispered softly, pulling her even closer and holding her tight.
"I left that night. I packed a bag, snagged some money and left. My mom found me, I dont know how, and brought me here."
"You werent wearing sunglasses when we met." Kurt said.
"I didnt want to anymore. They reminded me of too many bad things."
Kurt nodded. "We should get to bed. Come on." He could see that Rei was too tired to walk, so he picked her up in his arms and ported to her room.
"Stay please?" she asked, snuggling in his arms. "Right now I need a nice blue teddy bear."
Kurt smiled and laid her on the bed. "Is that all I am? A teddy bear?"
Rei sat up and put her arms around Kurt. "No. But right now I need a blue, fuzzy teddy bear that snuggles back." she said, kissing his chest sleepily.
Kurt slipped his arms around her and hugged her with all his might. "Ill always be there for you. Ill never leave. I love you Rei." he said.
Rei smiled. She knew he loved her, she could feel it in her soul. "I love you too, Kurt." Kurt laid her down again and when he was sure she was asleep, stripped off his jeans to reveal black silk boxers that clung very nicely to him underneath.
Rei wasnt as asleep as he thought. She saw the boxers thought slitted eyelids and thought, "Damn. He looks positively sinful in those. They should be fucking illegal on him." Her mind whispered while admiring the line of his legs, and the way the fabric clung to him whenever he moved.
Kurt climbed into bed next to her and Rei quickly snuggled into his arms.
The next morning Rei woke up early. She gently unwound herself from Kurt and watched him sleep. His chest rose and fell evenly and the sunlight made his fur glisten softly. One of his arms was lying on his stomach, the other loosely around Rei. Rei studied his face quietly. The way his hair curled softly onto his forehead and felt so soft and velvety when she ran her hands through it. His eyelashes were long, black and curled at the ends slightly. At the moment, they looked like crescent moons against his face. His cheekbones were high and prominent. Rei loved the way the fur was soft and downy on them. His jaw curved strongly, Rei liked to run her knuckles along his jaw line, enjoying the way the stubble felt on them. Reis eyes drifted to his lips. She gently rubbed her thumb against his mouth, feeling every dip, indention and soft, fluffy, short fur. She leaned in and gently kissed him.
Kurt slowly woke up to find Rei kissing him. "Should wake up more often like this." he thought, kissing her back and slipping his hand through her hair.
Rei pulled back slightly, breaking off the kiss.
"Morning Fuzzy Elf." she whispered.
Kurt smiled sleepily. "Hello liebling." He tucked a strand of hair behind Reis ear.
Rei grinned and laid her head on his chest. "Hey to you too. By the way Kurt," she leaned up to whisper in his ear. "nice boxers."
Kurt blushed, his eyes widening with shock. "You…You saw?"
Rei smiled evilly, liking how Kurt looked when he blushed. She nodded. "Uh huh. Enjoyed the show too. Very yummy."
"Rei!!" Kurt yelled. He grabbed the pillow beneath him and hit her with it.
Rei shrieked. "What?! Whatd I say?" she laughed, as she grabbed her own pillow and fought back.
Rei smacked Kurt with her pillow in the ribs. Kurt retaliated with a pillow up the head. This went on for several minutes with lots of laughing. It finally ended when Kurt had Rei pinned down to the bed.
"Ok, ok." Rei breathed in. "I give up you win."
Kurt loosened his grip and started to let go.
"Gotcha!" Rei yelled, as she lunged forward and pinned Kurt to the bed. Rei strattled Kurt and held his arms above his head. She leaned down and kissed him long and slow.
"Mmmm. Can we do this more often?" Kurt asked. "Like everyday?"
Rei laughed and got off Kurt.
"Down Kurt. Dont get greedy."
Kurt sat up and nuzzled her neck from behind.
"I should go." he said.
"Yeah."
Kurt didnt move.
"I should go." he repeated.
"Yeah." Rei said.
He still didnt move.
"I really should go." he said.
"So why arent you?" Rei asked.
"Because I dont want to. Because Ive got the worlds most beautiful woman right in front of me."
Rei blushed and smiled.
"You should go. Now. It wouldnt be good if the Professor or someone walked in on us."
"Youre right." Kurt said.
He got up and put on his jeans, much to Reis disappointment.
"You look better in boxers, but Im not complaining now either."
Kurt laughed, grabbed Rei and kissed her, then ported to his room. He took a shower and changed clothes.
Which brings us back to this morning.
Kurt yawned and was thinking about last night when he heard.
"Kurt are you alright? You look half dead."
Kurt looked up. It was Storm.
Kurt grinned. "Ja. Im fine. Just a little tired."
"Not sleep well?"
"Something like that."
Storm said that breakfast was ready and Kurt went to eat.
Rei stepped into the shower. "Hate to wash off the Elfs scent, but I gotta."
She closed her eyes and let the water and soap swirl away down the drain. Later that day Rei was in the library studying her German vocabulary, or at least was trying to, when Kurt came in.
"Hi liebling." he said, nuzzling Reis neck.
Rei smiled, turned around and kissed Kurts cheek.
"What are you doing?" Kurt asked, sitting next to her.
"I was working on my German, but you came over and distracted me."
Kurt pulled the book over so he could see it. "Oh this is easy."
"This coming from the guy who speaks German fluently."
"Well that does kinda help." Kurt said. "Do you want me to help?"
"Hai. What does liebling mean? You always call me that, but never told me what it meant."
"It means darling."
Rei nodded.
They had been working for about 30 minutes when Rei realized that Kurts right hand wasnt on the table. As a matter of fact, it was slowly inching its way up her thigh. Rei let her pencil drop and breathed in, swallowing.
"Something wrong Rei?" Kurt asked innocently, his eyes sparkling, his hand slowly massaging Reis thigh.
Luckily there was no one near them. Bobby and John were there, but they were in another part of the library and Rei had a good idea what they were doing.
"Kurt…" she hissed.
Kurts hand crept up her thigh. Kurt set his chin on the palm of his left hand, still acting like nothing was going on.
"Ja?" he asked.
Reis mind went blank for a second. She then slipped her hand under the table. "Please…stop." she said, stopping Kurts hand from going any farther up her thigh. "
"I am liking this way too much." she thought.
Kurt saw the look on Reis face and took it the wrong way.
"Im sorry liebling." he said, withdrawing his hand.
"Kurt wait…"
But Kurt had teleported away.
Rei sighed. "Shitmatta." Rei turned into her panther form to find Kurt. "Why did he run off? I love his touch." she thought.
She tracked his scent and found him in his room. Rei shifted to her human form and knocked on the door.
"Come in." she heard.
"Hey." she said, entering Kurts room and shutting the door behind her. Kurts room looked like a typical guys room, except there was a jungle gym hanging on the ceiling. Kurt looked up from the chair he was sitting in, his feet propped up on a stool in front of him.
Rei leaned against the door. "Why did you leave?"
"You didnt like what I was doing, so I left." Kurt looked away.
Rei came over and strattled Kurts legs. His tail brushed Reis leather clad knee.
"You look good in leather pants."
Rei smiled. "Thanks." She scooted closer until her legs touched the chair. She tilted Kurts chin up.
"I liked it. I liked it so much it scared me." Rei asked if she could sit down. Kurt moved his feet and she sat on the stool.
"You have no idea what you do to me do you? How you make me feel?"
Kurt shook his head. Rei leaned forward, her forearms resting on her knees. "When Im with you, thats all that matters. I love being together with you, you make me laugh and happy."
Kurt gave a small smile at that. "At least Im good at something other then being your teddy bear."
Rei lightly smacked Kurts knee. "Im serious." she said, smiling.
"I know." Kurt replied. "I didnt mean to scare you."
"That’s alright."
Kurt pulled Rei into his lap.
"Do you notice that Im always sitting in your lap?" Rei asked.
Kurt nodded. "I dont hear you complaining though."
Rei smiled and whispered. "Anata to nara, itsumademo dare yori mo."
"What?" Kurt asked.
"If its with you, I always want to be closer." Rei translated.
Kurt laughed softly and kissed Rei. "Sounds nice to me."
The two were quite for several minutes when Rei saw the serious look on Kurts face. "What is it Fuzzy?"
"What?" Kurt asked.
"You looked so serious." Rei imitated his face "I was wondering what it was you were thinking about."
Kurt played with Reis hair. "I was thinking about us."
"Oooh, I like that subject." Rei said, scooting more into Kurts lap.
Kurt smiled slightly. "I was wondering… why me? Why did you pick me? You could of have any guy you wanted and you pick me. Why?"
Rei sighed and turned Kurts head so she could look into his eyes. "Because I wanted you."
"You didnt want someone normal looking?" Kurt asked. "I mean look at me. Im not exactly your nor-"
Rei placed a finger over Kurts lips and shushed him. "I wanted you because you werent normal. You are to me, incredibly handsome. I dont care about the fur, or the tail, or your fangs. I fell in love with the Kurt Wagner thats in here." Rei pointed to his chest. "That is the Kurt I love. Why? Does the fact that I can control my fur coat bother you?" Rei asked.
"Sometimes. At least you can go out in public."
Rei shifted into her cat/human form. "I dont have to."
Kurt gasped. Sure he had seen her change before, but to have her change in his lap was different.
"See? I can do the same as you." She shifted back. "Now, no more moping about why I picked you out of all the guys. Its you I want, its you I got and intend to keep for a very long time."
Kurt smiled, ecstatic that Rei was with and wanted to be with him.

The End
"You cheated."
"Pirate."

-Jack Sparrow
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

LOL! Yep, that's the one I was talking about. :D Heh. You've got another one on FF.net that I liked a lot, though it might be a titch racy to post here.

Yeah, that's right peeps, racier than this. Go read it!
MoonbeamDancer
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by MoonbeamDancer »

Yeah, I was considering actually posting the fic you're talking about on here, but due to the content and the fact that I haven't heard that it was okay to do so (it more then likely is, but...), I'm not going to post it. I might however, leave the addy for it if anyone is interested.
"You cheated."
"Pirate."

-Jack Sparrow
jogurt
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Banned

Post by jogurt »

huh,
has someone discribed her secrect wishes here?:naughty:
The Pyramid over Egypt links with the Pyramid
of Time and Illusion. It is run by I, Thoth or
Hermes, the Trickster and Master of the Game.
(AKA. Azazel;) )
MoonbeamDancer
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by MoonbeamDancer »

~shruggs~ maybe....
"You cheated."
"Pirate."

-Jack Sparrow
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by kurtlover »

hehehehe typical
MoonbeamDancer
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by MoonbeamDancer »

Originally posted by kurtlover
hehehehe typical
:P What's that supposed to mean? lol
"You cheated."
"Pirate."

-Jack Sparrow
little Blue Lucy
Lookout
Lookout

Post by little Blue Lucy »

You like Rei a lot!:D
That's not the typical thing though.
I dunno what that's about!:laugh:
Vala: "Hello."
Daniel: "What the hell are you doing here?"
Vala: "Isn't this my room?"
Daniel: "Noooo… your room is across the hall… with the… guard in front of it."
Vala: "Ah yes, they do all rather look alike don't they? Anyhow, Since I'm here, shall we make the best of it?"
Daniel: "No, we shalln't."
Coalition for Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member #11 :engarde

:respectnc and they'll respect you, back.
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by kurtlover »

it doesn't mean anything :P i just remembered when you said you returned from your honeymoon and the last fanfic we're trying to write and when i read what jogurt said my mind started to work :D
MoonbeamDancer
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by MoonbeamDancer »

Yeah, I like Rei, I made her, so I should. :P LOL

Oh, ok. Now if I could just write....
"You cheated."
"Pirate."

-Jack Sparrow