Need info for a story I'm writing!!

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
Mistress D
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Mistress D »

Okay, I hope this isn't against the rules, but does anyone have info on the Marauders? Like, I need info on the individual characters, their powers, hopefully info on their personalities too.
See, I'm in a Writing Club, and we each get to do our own story based on Robin Hood. We can do whatever we want with it, and I decided to use X-Men characters! (big surprise :p) And I decided that Gambit seemed a bit like Robin Hood, and that the Marauders could be his merry men. ...Of course they wouldn't be evil in my story.... :D So I need as much information as humanly possible, thank you!! And any suggestions for storylines would be much appriciated too!

P.S. I already decided to include the archery contest... That should be fun to write! :D
"I am Phil, Prince of Insufficient light! I darn you to Heck!!" :devil

"Quick, get the video camera! The Professor's sloshed and he's doing wheelies in the rose garden!"

"It's just a flesh wound!"

I AM THE VIRUS SIGNITURE. PUT ME INTO YOUR SIGNITURE BOX SO I MAY REPLICATE!
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by SheCat »

Some I know - Riptide, Arclight, Scalphunter, Malice, Vertigo, Blockbuster and Harpoon.

Riptide can create throwing stars out of calcium from his bones and spin at very high speeds.

Arclight creates tremors and was once part of the Femizons. She's ruthless.

Scalphunter does some things with machines...

Malice is a psionic entity that can swap bodies. She possessed Polaris for a while.

Vertigo, like Arclight, was part of the Femizons. She can disorient people who look at her.

Harpoon and Blockbuster are kind of obscure to me.
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
"Everything I still want I just now prayed for." -Kreon, Antigone :cry
Viceroy of the Black Tom Appreciation Society
"You act like I know what day of the week it is." ~Patchy
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit
Mistress D
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Mistress D »

Thank you soooo much! That really helps! :) *hugz*

"Quick, get the video camera! The Professor's sloshed and he's doing wheelies in the rose garden!"

Nightfollower
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Nightfollower »

http://24.188.68.181:8000/teams/marauders.html

<<<-- Here you go :)

(Although I am not responsible for the authenticity of the information. But it seems about accurate IMO)

Good luck! :D
Nightfollower.

Insert sig here.

LiveJournal
Mistress D
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Mistress D »

DUH!!! *smacks self in forehead* I just realized an even better group than the Marauders! In the Age of Apocolypse time-line, didn't Gambit have another team that was good this time? It had like, Jubilee, Strong Guy, and a couple other people I think.... That would work even better!! Bwuahahahaa!!! Okay, now I need information on the X-ternals, or X-terminals, or X-whatevertheyr'recalledIforgot....

StarLightCrawler
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by StarLightCrawler »

Hey something I know.
Well there called X-Ternals.

Gambit- Well nothing realy new with him other than he and Rouge are not toghether. Also he is in love with Lila. His powers are the same.

Jubilee-she is preety much the same. She is late teens and power are the same as always.

SunSpot-Realy name Roberto Dacosta. He has Fusion Gnergies in his body. Can absorb solar Radtion and blast it back as an attack.

Lila Cheney- Commodities broker and human lasison with X-Ternals. In love with Remy. Had her mutant power of "gateing" open by a machein(sp). Never realy explain the power well. Though she olny used it once then it was gone.

Guido Carosella- Man that was Lila's roadie. He is alos in love with her. His powers is redrecting knetic energy into his body. Witch makes him very strong and almost invonrable(sp).

Welle thats all the X-Ternals. I had to re read the comis to get some of the info. Been a while sence I had read them. Hope it helps you.
Sorry for any miss typing or miss spelling.
If (sp) is by the word that means i don't know how to spell it.
Image :respectnc
My Kurt Site. Life
De kant spel fore beenz klub member# 3
Mistress D
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Mistress D »

Thank you so much! :D I think I may have enough information to start writing now... If only I could come up with a decent plot. :p

Mistress D
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Mistress D »

Actually, I do need a little more info. Since this is during the AoA, what kind of armies or slaves or whatever does Apocolypse (sp?) have at his command? Like, who does his dirty work? I'm gonna start the story off with a battle scene, and I need someone for them to be fighting!