Former Thunder & Brimstone Authors and Artists

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
AmethystFaire
Lubber
Lubber

Post by AmethystFaire »

I hope this is okay to post here... I posted a reply to the T&B thread under OTA but I think it's relevant enough to merit an actual thread for those who don't visit the other.

Just letting all of you who had work archived at Thunder & Brimstone, I'd be more than happy to give you work a new home at Fur & Brimstone.

I'm currently re-doing the site entirely in PHP, but if you give me a week or so, I'll be more than happy to add new material. :D
Rowena
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Rowena »

I eagerly accept your kind offer! Just tell me what I have to do! :D

I've got a bunch of stories that aren't Kuroro--would you be interested in them as well? Three are rather long (and one of these is still in progress), but the others are basically short stories.
"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, where the sea's asleep and the rivers dream, people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice and somewhere else the tea is getting cold. Come on, Ace, we've got work to do."
~The Doctor, Survival

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."
~The Doctor, Robot

"If this isn't civilization, why am I standing in a bomb crater?"
~Hawkeye Pierce, M.A.S.H.

Rowena Zahnrei's Stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/526713/Rowena_Zahnrei
Shadow_Dancer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Shadow_Dancer »

That is very kind of you Tessa. :)

Would you like the regular version or the HTML version? All of my stories are saved in both. Do let us know when you are ready.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream." Mark Twain

Shadow Dancer's Fanfic Archive Image
bluefooted
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by bluefooted »

As I said, anything of mine you want you shall have :) I also have lots of non-Kuroro type fanart (just Kurt) if you're interested. Just let me know how/when you want it!
AmethystFaire
Lubber
Lubber

Post by AmethystFaire »

Rowena: LOL, yes! I'll accept anything Kurt-related since it's a general 'Crawler site. :) Short or long, anything is fine. :D

Shadow_Dancer: Hmm... I'll have to say regular version if that means a .doc or .txt file. :) You can send them at any time.

bluefooted: Well, I'm having a few problems with the .php files for the artist pages, meaning, currently, they aren't working. I'm working on it, so that should be remedied shortly; no big problem there.

All that aside, I'll take anything Kurt-related that you have at any time you can send or direct me to it. :D

To all: the easiest way to reach me is to send an e-mail to tessa@furandbrimstone.com

I just finished re-doing the site in PHP (except the artist sections; problems there) so submissions are again open.

Thanks so much for letting me archive your work, you all. I'm just happy it can have a home again! :D
Nightfollower
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Nightfollower »

i'm more than willing to accept art adn fiction too :innocent

[need some kinda exposure, dont i? :eek]
Nightfollower.

Insert sig here.

LiveJournal