"Nothing Better" *LAST* PART ADDED. 12/6!!

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Only God smites...

Satan makes you feel fat......
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Caer
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Caer »

Originally posted by NachtcGleiskette
Only God smites...

Satan makes you feel fat......
that statement is priceless and should be somebodys signature.
Some mistakes are too much fun
to only make once.
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

You an' me sista Caer, we both aught to put it in our sigs.

And about makin' me feel fat...too late.:LOL
one name: Bruce Campbell
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

Post by Nandireya »

Originally posted by NachtcGleiskette
NAND!! I WANT MORE CHANCE ENCOUNTER!!!
Nand will get there...she's been busy...and a little depressed...lately...

Okay...Nand has finished the next chapter...now it is your turn.
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Gaz »

If you do not hurry and update your story, I will administer 500,000 volts of electricity into this tiny kitten:

Do you really want to hurt this little guy? Well he will be safetly returned to his teacup if the rapid update request is complied with. The choice is yours.
DeviantArt | Live Journal
---------------------------------------

Stan: Can Eric spend the night?
Mrs. Cartman: No, I'm sorry, Eric is grounded
for trying to exterminate the Jews last week.
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Looks at Gaz's siggy....:?...you have effectively scrared me...DO WHAT GAZ SAYS!!! SAVE THE KITTEN!!
Plus I have been shivering since the last one.
Tatu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Tatu »

Hey man, fried kitten is some goooooood eatin'

just give me some ketchup.
Call me King!
Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Gaz »

You Texans and your fried foods.....:rolleyes

But as I said, I'm dyin' here. The kitten is getting bored of not getting electrocuted.

*mew*
DeviantArt | Live Journal
---------------------------------------

Stan: Can Eric spend the night?
Mrs. Cartman: No, I'm sorry, Eric is grounded
for trying to exterminate the Jews last week.
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

Post by Nandireya »

It would seem some incentive is needed...don't know how much of an incentive it is...but...Steve...Lisa...add something and I'll finish the pic I started for you...
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
Tatu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Tatu »

Dont blame me, the final chapter os lisa's, nooooot mine, I did my part :p
Call me King!
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by kurtlover »

Where's the last part? *sits and waits*
Yes i am back to the forums again :andrew i haven't reply or read a thread on a looong time... but i am back
Tatu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Tatu »

Lisa is finishing it up, She showed me it the other day, and it is WELL worth the wait, you all will bow before her when she posts it, trust me.
Call me King!
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by kurtlover »

I hope so! *is eagerly waiting now*
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Ok..I consider this the end...though an epilogue may occur at some point...

here it is:

The words played again and again in his head. Somehow, he had found himself lowered to the couch, Wanda’s crying form holding him tightly. His body shook with her every sob. Wanda was the love of his life, the woman who he thought could never hurt him. The woman who…..

Kurt stood suddenly, tossing Wanda backward onto the armrest. When she reached toward him, he swatted at her hand.

“Kurt, please, just-”

“Don’t.” Kurt’s shoulders tensed. “I don’t want to hear anything from you for the next few seconds.”

Wanda slumped, and attempted to quiet her sobs. He was angry, but how could she expect him not to be? The silence from him seemed to last forever, but she made no sounds. She knew him, knew it was best to do what he asked. But she wanted so badly to be in his arms again.

“I can’t believe you would keep this from me,” he said finally.

“I-” she began.

“How long did you expect to keep it from me?” he turned to her, his eyes blazing. “Did you just figure you’d never tell me? You could have a child, OUR child, and forget about me and what I may want?”

“That’s not-”

“Maybe you didn’t even keep it. Maybe that was why you left, you couldn’t stand to be the mother of-” He was cut off by her swift slap across his face.

“How dare you.” She said, her voice shaking. “I can’t believe- I-” she broke down in sobs.

Kurt instantly regretted what he said. He was angry she had kept this from him, and rightfully so. But it didn’t give him license to make such accusations. Especially when he knew they weren’t true.

Before he could say anything, Wanda had locked herself in the bedroom, leaving him alone. He entertained leaving, but decided against it. He had to make this better, and even if he couldn’t fix this, he had to try.

~&~

“Hey.”

Kurt’s head bolted up. “Vas?” He rubbed his bleary eyes as a figure became clear before him.

“I brought you a blanket and pillow,” Pietro handed over the items. “The couch isn’t exactly the most comfortable place.”

“Danke,” Kurt took them and curled back up, quickly drifting off.

“Don’t worry about it,” Pietro headed back toward the bedroom. He had just returned from his night out to find his sister in a fitful slumber in the bedroom, and the elf asleep on the couch. Things did not seem to have gone well. But the fact that Kurt was still here, it made him hopeful.

~&~

Kurt’s sleep didn’t last long. Soon after drifting off, he was awoken by a piercing cry. He picked his head up to see a figure moving swiftly through the darkness.

“It’s ok, baby,” he heard Wanda say. “Mommy’s coming.”

The figure disappeared into the bedroom, and a small light glowed from the door. The cries then stopped.

“There ya go, sweetie.” He heard Wanda saying. “You just wanted a bottle, yeah baby?”

Kurt stood and made his way slowly to the door. He listened intently to everything going on within.

“How’s the pixy?”

“She’s ok, just hungry. Go on back to sleep Pietro.”

Pietro looked toward the door. “Nah, I think I’m up. I’ll go make us some coffee.” He left the room quickly.

Wanda looked to where Pietro was. Kurt stood in the doorway, watching her. Wanda looked back to her daughter.

“I thought you would have left.”

“No.” Kurt took a few steps forward. “A girl?”

Wanda nodded, still staring at her child. She couldn’t bring herself to look at him.

“You, well,” Kurt started. “You didn’t name her Pixy, did you?”

Wanda tried to stifle a laugh. “No,” she said, turning her eyes toward him. “Pietro came up with that nick name. I’m not sure how I feel about it.”

Kurt stepped forward again. “It’s cute.” He could see her, his daughter. She had inherited many of his more obvious traits, at least, of what he could see. “I could see that.”

Wanda moved over on the bed, signaling him to sit next to her. He quickly filled the spot, staring at the baby she held in her arms.

“Would you like to hold her?” Wanda asked.

Kurt’s eyes filled with fear and anticipation. “Ja.” He answered, as she gently handed the baby over to him. She let out a little cry as she was passed from her mother into this strangers arms, but once the bottle was placed back in her mouth, she calmed.

“Just, support her head,” Wanda adjusted his arms slightly.

Kurt held her close, staring at her as she fed from her bottle. She was gorgeous, possibly the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. She had inherited his complexion, his ears, hands, eyes, but she had her mother’s delicate nose, her mother’s elegant mouth.

“She’s beautiful,” Kurt said. Wanda smiled and stoked the baby’s hair. “What’s her name?”

“Talia Josephine,” she responded.

“Hello little Talia Josephine,” Kurt cooed. Talia had finished her bottle and began to fidget in her father’s arms.

“Here, let me take her,” Kurt handed her over to Wanda, who put the baby on her shoulder to burp.

“Gott, you know everything. I barely know how to hold her.”

“I didn’t know anything when she was first born. I had to learn it all." She smiled at him. "It takes practice, but you’ll learn.”
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by kurtlover »

Aww that was so sweet! I demand for an epilogue now!
Rowena
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Rowena »

This story has left me feeling...ambivalent. I just re-read the whole thing and I'm trying to see things from both Kurt and Wanda's POV, but I'm relating more with Pietro. I can't really agree with what Wanda did. It was arrogance and pride that drove her mainly, although there was some fear. Very like Magneto in many ways.

I agree with kurtlover. I think this story needs an epilogue to wrap up all the emotional loose ends.

Great story, though! It really got me thinking! :D
"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, where the sea's asleep and the rivers dream, people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice and somewhere else the tea is getting cold. Come on, Ace, we've got work to do."
~The Doctor, Survival

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."
~The Doctor, Robot

"If this isn't civilization, why am I standing in a bomb crater?"
~Hawkeye Pierce, M.A.S.H.

Rowena Zahnrei's Stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/526713/Rowena_Zahnrei
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

EPILOGUE! EPILOGUE! EPILOGUE! EPILOGUE!

That is the sweetest darn thing!!! He be a Daddy now!!! Wooo!!! :*)
Tatu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Tatu »

and just wait until you all see the artwork that goes along with the story.... :whistle
Call me King!
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

:eek Artwork?

We must sees this, yes??? We must sees this soon!

*zombiefied*
MUST.....SEE.....ARTWORK!