Lauren's Stories!

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Lauren »

wait...when does it say that in the story? *looks for it and can't find it anywhere*
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lauren's Stories!

Post by SheCat »

When he says that she could be a great-grandmother. It was just funny, especially after I was discussing with my brother the possibilities of incest in the Guthries...:D We are a messed up breed.
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
"Everything I still want I just now prayed for." -Kreon, Antigone :cry
Viceroy of the Black Tom Appreciation Society
"You act like I know what day of the week it is." ~Patchy
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Lauren »

it's not supposed to mean that those two are getting married you perv! it means that each of them will get married at some point.
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lauren's Stories!

Post by SheCat »

I know. I just read it wrong the first time around. :P Hehe.
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Lauren »

WELL, I think we all know where a certain someone's mind is all of the time!;)

RavEnigma
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Lauren's Stories!

Post by RavEnigma »

Nedrasha Lauren, you outdo yourself. That fic was a real awwwwww-er. *sighs* The lioness metaphor was inspired!
:bunny Naz-Bunny Lover Club member #1

"God help the outcasts, or nobody will"

"That's not a cat, it's a minion of the antichrist!"

Pietro Fan Club Member #1
:evopietro = :love
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Gems

Post by Lauren »

Raven woke up slowly; her golden eyes flickering open lightly. She turned her head slightly to the side to see what day it was, and she immediately closed her eyes and turned her head away once more.

It was May eighth, she hated that day more than any other day for one simple reason; it was Mother’s Day.

Only the humans would be the ones to make a holiday that would spread happiness for everyone else BUT her. Only they could decide to set aside one day of the year for the mother’s the world.

Sure, it was a good idea for those who were good mothers, but what kind of message was that for women like Raven? What good was this day for the woman who had thrown away her first born son, sent away her second to an orphanage for being human, and then disowned her adopted daughter for deciding to side with the enemy which by the way; had happened to have her first born son on the team.

Where the hell did that leave her on this day?

Groaning, Raven closed her eyes for a moment, fighting the urge to let tears fall. Tears were for the weak, and she was not one of the weak.

Opening her eyes, raven slid out of bed and stretched out her lithe body a bit.

What did she need with Mother’s Day anyway? She didn’t need anyone to go up and tell her that she was a good mother, she knew for a fact that she wasn’t, and quite frankly she didn’t give a crap what anyone said or thought of her maternal instincts.

Survival. That was what Raven was about. Nothing but survival of the fittest for the warrior known as Mystique and in that category was herself and no one else. After all, if you let someone else into your heart, it would only crush it when something bad happened to them in the end now didn’t it?

She would have liked to see her first born grow up though. He was a mixture of her and his father, and she had loved his father, even if she was only there on an espionage mission. He had died of a stroke, and she had only stayed because she had decided to stay and fully become Lady Wagner.

But that had been ruined by the hysteria caused by that damned birthing nurse. She had screamed and left Raven alone with the child while she went to round up the villagers to kill the witch and her demon child. Raven had been forced to cut the umbilical cord with her teeth, making them sharper for the occasion.

Her maternal instincts had kicked in however, and she had loved and tried to protect her child, but then self-preservation came knocking and she had thrown him away like trash the first chance she got before running off to the border.

Sometimes her maternal instincts kicked in when dealing with Kurt, and she often found herself unable to hurt him in a fight with the rest of the X-men. Hell, she couldn’t even kill a ROBOT version of her first born.

Then she had become pregnant with Graydon.

She never loved the little whelp, having been forced to have sex with Sabretooth just to get over the border, so nothing was lost when she sent that child away from her.

But then there was Rogue, and her maternal instincts beat and tied up her self-preservation instincts when dealing with her.

She had found the child wandering alone in the swamps, having run away from her abusive father. Raven took her in and raised her like her own, without the sending away by either attempting to kill her or just sending her to an orphanage. She really cared for Rogue, and she felt like she had been stabbed through the heart when the girl decided to join Xavier and the X-men instead of staying with her mother.

It had hurt Raven more than any flesh wound could, and she sometimes still felt the pain from that wound too.

She found Destiny in the kitchen when she came down to get some breakfast. The old woman was sitting at the counter, a steaming coffee mug between her wrinkled hands. Destiny smiled and she slid the mug over to Raven, her blind eyes looking straight a head.

“I checked the mail while you were getting up.” She said, her voice low and somber sounding.

“Anything good?” Raven asked, sitting down beside her old friend. Destiny tilted her head to one side, narrowing her eyes slightly as she thought about it for a moment.

“It might be considered good.” She said. “I’m not sure how you will take it, Raven.”

“Take what?” Raven asked.

“That large brown envelope over there.” Destiny said, pointing one long bony finger at the thing resting neatly beside the coffee machine. “It’s addressed to you.” Cocking an eyebrow, Raven picked up the letter and she found that it was indeed addressed to her, but without a return address on it.

“Perhaps you should open it in your room.” Destiny said. “Something tells me that you would like to be alone when you read what is inside of it.” Raven looked at her friend, and she wished that she could read her expression better. Nodding faintly, she took her mug and the envelope and she headed upstairs, turning it over in her hand as she wondered what it could be.

Closing her door, she set the mug down and she sat down on her bed before she opened the envelope.

What she found inside were two Mother’s Day cards and a letter written on parchment. The cards were handmade, one with a picture of her house on it, and the other of a forest of Bavaria. The first was from Rogue, and the latter was from Kurt.

The letter however, was from both of them:

Dear Mother,

We both wanted to give you something for Mother’s Day, but we figured that a simple bouquet of flowers or something would be both foolish and useless in sending the message that we wish to give to you; our mother.

We know that this gift may be a bit of a surprise to you, seeing as you seem to be the king of person who likes to push people away, instead of embracing them and taking them into your life.

Well, we give you no choice in the matter. WE have decided to take you into our lives, and no matter how much you may struggle and argue with us, we will still consider you our loving mother, even though we are on opposite sides when it comes to dealing with the human and mutant relations.

If you have not found it yet, there is a key in the bottom of the envelope, which goes to your gift that we gave Destiny instructions not to give to you until you have read this and understand our position in the situation.

When you have accepted our decision and are given the gift, use the key and know that we will always love you, even if sometimes it seems that you do not love yourself.

With Love,

Your son Kurt and daughter Rogue

Raven stared at the letter for a moment in wonder, and then she set it down and opened the envelope wider, finding a small golden key waiting for her. Letting it fall into the palm of her hand, Raven looked at it for a moment, wondering if she should go and get the gift her children had gotten her or not.

Shrugging, she set the cards and letter on her desktop and she headed downstairs, where she found Destiny waiting for her in the living room, holding a gift-wrapped box with a silken red bow on top.

“I knew you would be coming for this.” She said, holding it out to her. Raven took the box and she sat down on the couch. Tearing away the wrapping, Raven found herself looking a redwood polished musical box, with a golden lock sparkled at her.

Inserting the key, Raven turned it and heard the click as the lock came undone. Slowly, she opened the lid, and her eyes grew wide at what she found.

On a thin golden chain, there rested an amulet in the shape of a heart with arms embracing it from both sides. On the arms glittered three small gems, an emerald for Rouge, a ruby for Raven, and a sapphire for Kurt.

Turning it around, Raven found a small inscription on it, and small crystal tears fell down her cheeks at last.

Forever together in the bonds of blood and love; a mother and her son and daughter.

Maybe those humans weren’t so bad for making Mother’s Day after all.

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lauren's Stories!

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

:*) That was the most beautiful mothers day story I have ever read. It actually made me cry. I always knew Mistique had a softer side.:*)
one name: Bruce Campbell
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Lauren »

yeah! *huggles Mystique* we all love you! *gulps and runs as Mystique runs after her with a knife*

LadyErin
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Lauren's Stories!

Post by LadyErin »

*graps Queen Lauren and stands in front of her, Lady Erin useing her own body as a shield for the Queen* Wonderful story, M'Lady. I offer my services as a body guard anytime.
http://lady_erin.livejournal.com
:magneto
What do you mean, you "don't believe in homosexuality?" It's not like the Easter Bunny, your belief isn't necessary. ~~Lea DeLaria
Want to IM me? U2U me for the screenname.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Lauren »

hehe, I haven't seen you around for a long time LadyErin! where have you been!

LadyErin
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Lauren's Stories!

Post by LadyErin »

FINALS!!!!!! :bawl:bawl This is the part of college I HATE! One more week and I'm finished for the term though.
http://lady_erin.livejournal.com
:magneto
What do you mean, you "don't believe in homosexuality?" It's not like the Easter Bunny, your belief isn't necessary. ~~Lea DeLaria
Want to IM me? U2U me for the screenname.
RavEnigma
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Lauren's Stories!

Post by RavEnigma »

Awwwwwww. How sweet! :*) It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, so nice! Keep up the nice Mystique fics, Nedrasha Lauren! Worry not about retaliation, I have Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia Ice Cream and Tazo Chai to appease her. (that came from one of my fics that I've never written down because it's version #2 of a character I'm working on in a different ficverse, and I don't want to confuse readers. But in that universe, Mystique loves Cherry Garcia and Tazo Chai. And Quicksilver is addicted to karaoke, and Scarlet Witch is a professional poet in her spare time. Yeah, it's a weird 'verse) Anyway, love this! Your webdoll is going to be started any day now!

Mistress D
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Mistress D »

AwwwwWWW!! :*) That was simply beautiful, sempai! I cannot express in words how sweet that was. You are truly a master of storytelling.
The flow is perfect. The idea is genious. The way you weave the words to invoke feelings of warmth and compassion in your readers is brilliant.
Now and forever, you are the best, and I thank you for inspiring me, and giving me a role-model. Lauren-sempai, you rawk. *bow* u_u
"I am Phil, Prince of Insufficient light! I darn you to Heck!!" :devil

"Quick, get the video camera! The Professor's sloshed and he's doing wheelies in the rose garden!"

"It's just a flesh wound!"

I AM THE VIRUS SIGNITURE. PUT ME INTO YOUR SIGNITURE BOX SO I MAY REPLICATE!
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Serious

Post by Lauren »

Author’s Note: Yes, this is all real, except for the part where I talk to Kurt about my problems.

Mom…Dad…I suck at talking, I should learn sign language or something and no, that was not supposed to be a joke. I’m no good with talking to you or anyone else when it comes to my feelings, and with the current situations happening, maybe I can tell you how I feel with this.

I hope you like it, or that it at least makes you think a little ok? I do love you both very much you know, and I hope that you both will ALWAYS keep that in mind in the end.

Please don’t take my comics away after reading this.

Lauren was upset and scared.

Scared wasn’t the right word for it, she was more petrified than scared really. Her mother hadn’t had dinner with the rest of the family that night, and when asked why not, she just said that she didn’t feel like it, and she proceeded to fall asleep in bed, leaving her daughter with troublesome thoughts and hurt tears.

To Lauren, this was another lump to a pile of shit that was starting to grow in her household. Her parents were arguing almost every other day, and it scared her when the arguments lasted for hours on end, sometimes with neither side seeming to have won in the end.

It made the big “D” word come up in her head, and she didn’t want that word coming up in her house, not the Faberlle’ house no way! That word had no reason or right to come anywhere near her and her family.

That was why she closed her room door as usual and sat on her bed, putting her head between her arms which rested on her raised knees, letting the tears come down. She didn’t want to think about the “D” word, and she didn’t want to see her mommy looking so depressed and alone in her room.

This was too much for a seventeen-year-old girl.

What was worse was the fact that when she opened her mouth to talk to one of them or both of them at the same time, she always sounded like a complete moron. She could never find the right words when she needed them, and this left her by herself with her feelings dealing with this problem in her home.

She really wanted someone to talk to about this, and to have the ability to voice her feelings in the situation.

“What’s the matter, junge frau?” Lauren raised her head slightly as she felt the warm arm glide gently around her shoulders. Looking up, she found herself looking up at Kurt Wagner, AKA Nightcrawler of the X-men. He was sitting beside her on the bed, his long legs stretched out and dangling over the side of her bed slightly. His tail lay between them, the tip curling and uncurling lazily, kind of like a cat’s when it is sunning itself on a windowsill.

Tilting his head to one side, Kurt looked at the tears falling down her cheeks, and he wiped them away lightly with his thumb.

“You’re upset about something.” He whispered gently. “Tell me what it is.”

“My mom didn’t eat dinner with us tonight.” Lauren said.

“Why is that making you so upset?”

“Because I’m scared that her and daddy’s fights are getting worse, and that’s why she didn’t have dinner. I’m scared that it’ll get worse somehow and soon they’ll…”

“Get a divorce?” Kurt offered gently.

“They keep saying that they won’t, but how the hell am I supposed to believe them when all they do is yell and scream and do things like this? How can they expect me to believe that they still love each other?” Kurt sighed, looking up to the sky for some kind of inspiration to hit him.

“Perhaps this is only a phase they are going through.” He offered gently, turning back to her. “Married couples DO fight you know, and maybe your mother was feeling ill and that’s why she didn’t want dinner tonight. It could have nothing to do with anything else that is going on.” Lauren shook her head slightly, pulling herself out of Kurt’s arm slowly.

“I don’t know.” She said, fresh tears falling down her cheeks. “I just don’t know what to think anymore when it comes to this, Kurt. I mean, look at me for God’s sake! I’ve been having bad mood swings in school; going from happy to sad in one period, and when I come home all I do is take long naps and eat, and then I go on the computer and write some fanfiction before going online for ten minutes to check my mail and then go to bed!”

“Have you tried talking to them?” Kurt asked, cocking an eyebrow slightly.

“I can’t.” Lauren said, shaking her head.

“Why?”

“Because when I talk, I always sound stupid, and there’s no way I’d be able to tell them what I want to tell them both.” Lauren explained, allowing Kurt’s arm to come around her shoulders again to give her a gentle squeeze.

“Well, what do you want to tell them?” Kurt asked, tilting his head to one side. “Saying it aloud and alone may help you with telling them for real you know.”

“I want to tell them that I love them both, and that it hurts me when they argue and fight for hours, because I don’t want to be in a broken home, but that’s not right.” She said, looking away. “I feel like my home is all ready broken, Kurt. There’s this tension in the air that you could cut with a knife, and we have to watch what we say lest one of my parents starts an argument with the other.

“I just want them to know that I love them, and that I really don’t want them to leave each other, or change things around so suddenly on me or my brother. He doesn’t say anything either, but something tells me that the fact that he hides behind WWE and video games all the time is his way of dealing with the things in the house.

“I love both of my parents, and I don’t like it when I see either one of them sad or upset. It feels like a knife stabs me in the heart every time I see one of them upset like that. Especially my mommy because I see her more than my daddy and she always looks sad for some reason and it makes me want to cry. And when I see my daddy, I sometimes see that his eyes don’t smile or laugh with the rest of him.

“And that’s all I really want to tell them, Kurt. What do you think I should do?” she asked, turning to him hopefully. Kurt looked at her sadly, sighing softly.

“Lauren, I know that you find refuge in comic books and your Sunday game with your friends.” He said. “You find refuge in comic books the most, because you wish that it was real, and that you lived in my world with my people, but the truth is that you cannot, Lauren. You are turning to me for advice on what to do? I am so sorry, Lauren, but I am just a character created in a thunderstorm one night by a man named Dave Cockrum. DC turned me down because I “looked too odd to be a good guy”, and I was finally chosen by Marvel to be a mutant in the new X-men in 1975; which makes me twenty-nine years old in your years.

“The truth of the matter is, I don’t exist. I’m only here because you were unable to deal with the pain and fear you felt tonight when your mother didn’t have dinner with the rest of you. You turn to me when you feel like you’re going to explode, and I appreciate that, Lauren, but I cannot help you with this. You must deal with this on your own I’m afraid.”

Lauren looked up at her favorite X-man for a long time when he had finished, her eyes still sparkling with unshed tears. Slowly, she leaned forward and she rested her face against the crook of his neck, burying it in his soft cobalt blue fur. He smelled of lavender soap from a bath and sulfur and brimstone from his teleports. He gently wrapped both arms around her, and he hugged her, rocking back and forth slowly with her.

“You will think of something, Lauren.” He assured her. “It may seem odd to them at first, and they maybe even yell at you for doing it, but perhaps if you used your talent with the word and pen, you will be able to get your message across to them.” Chuckling faintly, Kurt shook his head faintly. “And don’t forget that the latest issue of Uncanny X-men comes out this Wednesday!” he said. “At least that is something to look forward to right?”

Lauren laughed softly, and she closed her eyes.

When she opened them, she found herself looking at her computer, finding that she had written a fanfic in which she and Kurt talked about what had happened that day. She reread it, and she smiled weakly, saving it and finishing it up here and there.

Maybe she would be able to tell her parents what she wanted to say through her talent with the word and pen after all.

SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lauren's Stories!

Post by SheCat »

Aw, God, Lauren...hope you guys get it together. Truly, your art of word and pen is strong enough to move me, at least. When I have trouble, I usually end up talking to my Remy action figure (mostly guy trouble) and my Dead Girl pictures (for when I'm seriously depressed). It helps, even just a little, so you're not alone in that you want them to be real because you relate so much to them so well. :kiss: Take care.

As for "Gems", great, lovely story, and you made me tear up again, dammit!
shankjam
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Lauren's Stories!

Post by shankjam »

I hope that posting this here on Nightscrawlers is just a precursor to giving it to your parents, Lauren. Your parents almost certainly know the kind of person you are and will understand why you chose to express yourself in this story, rather then directly.

While it may not stop the arguing and your parents may still eventually break up. Its very important that you let them know that their issues are affecting you too. Parents sometimes forget that to their children, their relationship with each other is just as important as how they treat those children.

And remember, just as you love both of them, they love you as well, despite any difficults they be having with each other. While its of a different nature, and not nearly as major as what your going through, I recently had a bit of a issue that I had really wanted to talk about with someone. But its something I find really hard to do and instead I made a live journal in the hopes that a friend might stumble across it. If you'd care to read it, its at http://www.livejournal.com, just search for username Threndon.

I hope things turn out okay Lauren.

Jared
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lauren's Stories!

Post by SheCat »

Jared said it better thna I could, Lauren. Every word spoken was good advice.
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lauren's Stories!

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

:shakenoNobody's parents are perfect. A couple years ago, my mom and dad fought all the time. I would hide in my room and slam the doors to try to hint to them that they weren't the only ones that their fight were affecting.
Eventually their fights got worse and me and my plder sister couldn't handle it. We would go outside in the back yard and sit on the hill because it was much more quiet, but because their fights were so bad they started to take it out on us. So whenever they started to fight again we would write out a letter saying that we would be at a friends or family members house for as long as it took for them to calm down and grow up.
My parents always acted as if they were going to divorce, and I would ask them like you if they were. They don't fight anymore because my sister and I told them outright how it was affecting our lives, how it could rub onto us when we grew older and found ourselves in relationships. The have the occasional, low volume, arguement, but that is natural.
My dad works on an oil rig off the coast of Ventura CA, and he is out there a week at a time so it is almost as if they are separated, but they still love each other, and your parents most likely still love each other too. There is always that one link in the chain that can never be broken, no matter how deep it is buried...and that chain link is you and your brother. You must let them know, voice your opinion, in all truth they may act angry towards you but they will always love you.

Good luck, and good will to you, your brother and your parents:kissand if you ever need to talk, you can e-mail me at CurlyyHairGirl@aol.com.

Love and good wishes to you. From your loving friend,

Eryn.:)
one name: Bruce Campbell
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lauren's Stories!

Post by SheCat »

Right, I'm just kiping Curlyy's idea. If you ever ever need any advice or help or just someone to talk to, you can contact me at ejuneau@sageridge.org. I'll be there.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Lauren »

thanks guys...I plan on giving this to my parents after school. I just hope they understand what I'm trying to tell them, because I'm stupid when I try to talk with my mouth.

Wolvertique
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Oh, sweetie.

Post by Wolvertique »

I'm so sorry your parents are making it hard for you at home.

What the others have said is right. Let your parents know, even if it's through what you write (which, for a SEVENTEEN year old - I thought you must be at least in your early 20s - is bloody good).

Take care of yourself, too. If you need help from your friends, ask for it. I'm usually only here in the mornings (husband's work schedule is afternoon/evening). I'm sure, though, that you have other friends IRL who are more accessible.

Don't worry too much. Like the X-men, it's possible for people to remain in a team even when there's conflict. A lot of conflict. :D

Hope you have a better day and your parents listen to what you tell them.
Mystique: "How would you like to come see some really awful black velvet paintings of bullfighters?"
Wolverine: "What, no etchings?"
Mystique: "Just bullfighters...that's all they have on my motel room wall."
--Wolverine #51, "The Crunch Conundrum"

"Scott, everybody knows J-P would slap us all silly and make us little French speaking clones of him if he could." -- Bobby Drake
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Lauren »

I showed it to my mom, since my dad was at work. She told me that my dad had hurt her really bad, and that she was trying.

"I love him, but I never hurt him as bad as he hurt me."

I don't know how he hurt her, but I know it wasn't like a punch in a face so...I don't know.

Mistress D
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Lauren's Stories!

Post by Mistress D »

Man, I wish I could offer help of some kind, but I've really never had that problem. Guess I'll just back up what everyone else has said. (wow, I'm soo original... =P)
It's good that you told your mom, and I really really REALLY hope everything works out. :*(
You're like a big sister, sempai, and I don't want you to be sad. =( *hugs*
"I am Phil, Prince of Insufficient light! I darn you to Heck!!" :devil

"Quick, get the video camera! The Professor's sloshed and he's doing wheelies in the rose garden!"

"It's just a flesh wound!"

I AM THE VIRUS SIGNITURE. PUT ME INTO YOUR SIGNITURE BOX SO I MAY REPLICATE!
RavEnigma
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Lauren's Stories!

Post by RavEnigma »

I'll pray for you, Nedrasha Lauren. I agree with Mistress D, I don't want you to be sad at all. Your writing makes me feel so happy, and I admire your skill so much, it makes me feel bad that you feel bad. At least you told your mom. I can't talk to my parents about half of the stuff that goes on in my life, they're really strict, and they'd blow up at me. But I really hope things get better for you soon, and I'll keep you in my prayers. I'll even ask my Wednesday morning prayer group to pray for you, if you want. :hug Feel better soon, Nedrasha! :hug