Pic of my fan-fic character

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
Darkstalker
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Darkstalker »

I know I made a mistake with the Blink picture, I'm sorry. This is closer, it's a pic of Kurt's daughter from my fan-fic, Darkest Days. If you want to delete it, that's alright, but before you do, I need to ask MWP or Bamfette if this pic can be converted into my avatar. I will post up Nighty pics soon, it's just difficult. This and Blink took 1 week alone!

EDIT: Sorry to the admins, I was tired and I didn't see my previous topic. I thought because it wasn't Nightcrawler, it was taken away. Sorry!
Salinea
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Salinea »

Wow, truly nifty. She's so shiny *.* and her hair is very cool, the blue streaks give it flair.
:read Knowledge is Power!:read

I love:sparrow. Savy?

"Kill the spiders to save the butterflies...It's rational until you realize that by striving for it...you become a spider yourself." ~ Vash

Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member# 28
Sorte Springer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Sorte Springer »

Nice, very nice indeed! I must say, you know how to use lightning to create a three dimentional effect.
A ve in om de flest æ de bedst eller båre de flest.
- Niels Hausgaard
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

I really like the way you used the shiny yellow lines on her costume! Where can I read this fanfic?
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
Darkstalker
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Darkstalker »

Wow! Thanks guys, I wasn't expecting so much praise! :blush I've been taking drawing classes at my college for the past couple of years, but I had never tried the 3-D technique in color before. I'm glad it worked out! ;) And the stripes are gold by the way, 'cause I didn't want a plain black suit, it needed some flare!

And if you're interested in the story, it's right here on the forum under "Darkest Days." Warning, it is a little dark and I would rate it between Pg-13 and R.