Mad With Power art challenge!

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
taekwondodo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by taekwondodo »

Just for the record, bluefooted, your picture now has a place of honor on our fridge, amidst all the school lunch schedules and brownie meeting reminders.

I showed it to my hubby and once he settled down and stopped laughing he (as a daddy of 3 at just about that age spread) requested a follow up picture. Kurt asleep under a puppy pile of wasted little elves, preferably in a recliner. That's the coveted place to fall asleep on non-school nite's in our house - our nine year old even still vies for the privilege. You can forgive almost any transgression from the day when they cuddle up on you and drift off to sleep, arms and legs intertwined and little hands wrapped in big ones (or little tails wrapped around big one in this case). Just a thought. ;)
Ladyhawke
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Ladyhawke »

Alright, I did this one because I wanted to join the contest, though I know it won't stand against some of the others.
What if someone actually excepted the way Kurt looked? What if that wish was taken to the extreme? Don't know how Kurt got into Egypt, but it still looks good.

Can't seem to get it to upload. I'll post a link as soon as I have it up.
"I wish upon tonight to see you smile if only for awhile to know your there."

"I believe that angel's breath"
"Faith is believing all power can't be seen."

Frodo, Kurt and Pippin are MINE!!!
Shadow_Dancer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Shadow_Dancer »

Please be kind, I am trying out brand new graphics software

Be careful what you wish for...

How about an equal partner, and I don't mean just fencing.

But if he makes the lady angry, God help him. He might just lose something precious...

http://www.photobucket.com/albums/1003/ ... 34219f.jpg

Hehe, there is also a fanfic that goes with this that I have not yet finished. :surprise
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream." Mark Twain

Shadow Dancer's Fanfic Archive Image
Sorte Springer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Sorte Springer »

She is beautiful Shadow Dancer, but who is she? (besides obviosly being an elf )
A ve in om de flest æ de bedst eller båre de flest.
- Niels Hausgaard
kelly
Lubber
Lubber

Post by kelly »

Hi, gang!

My first post here - had to jump on the bandwagon and drop in a bit of Kuroro silliness for Mad's art challenge. The contributions so far are fabulous, can't wait to see more!

Hugs! (well, maybe a hearty handshake by way of introduction, first ... *then* hugs)
Kelly
"See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia,
all paranoid and crotchety." - Malcolm Reynolds
taekwondodo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by taekwondodo »

Oh my God Kel. That is frickin' hilarious! Great work as usual. :LOL

Love it. :kiss
Mad With Power
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Mad With Power »

Oh my god, you people. You are totally cracking me up. Sorte Springer, to see S_D's actual entry, it's here, one past the elf. Both the fencing pic and the body switch are righteous. Kelly, I especially love how Kurt's pouty face makes those crossed arms look so petulant. Magic.
Shadow_Dancer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Shadow_Dancer »

Sorry MWP,
I fixed the link. I added the other picture after I posted and it must have shifted the URL. It is now showing the right picture.

Sorte,
The lady is an OC of mine and is not really any more elf than Kurt, but a mutant water elemental. She gets her pointed ears from a different genetic line than either Nightie or Meggan of Excalibur. And I apologize for not giving credit for the pastel picture of the lady (I posted half asleep last night) That pic is not mine, but used by permission by the Nightscrawler artist Willow, who is illustrating my story. (If only I could do faces as well as Willow, who is a professional artist ) :)
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream." Mark Twain

Shadow Dancer's Fanfic Archive Image
Mad With Power
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Mad With Power »

Excellent stuff all around... and this weekend is the last chance to enter! Bumpity bump, last one in's a chump..? :D
Garble
Lookout
Lookout
Title: Weirdsmith

Post by Garble »

And here is another attempt at doing an actual comicstrip.

http://www.deviantart.com/view/3659326/
silver_frosted_roze
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by silver_frosted_roze »

LOLOLOLOL Andy that's funny! I hadn't thought of anyone doing Logan's wish... Way cool!
Encourage me to update my page. Or just read my blog.
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

Post by rockstar »

OMG that's so funny!!!! LOL I could easily picture Kurt doing something like that! I LOVE WOLVERINE'S BOXERS!!!!!!! And his reaction is priceless! Great job!!!
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
- Alan Cumming (Interview with Wizard Magazine)
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Siona »

Man, everyone's picking on Badger -- er -- Wolverine. :oops *RUN!*

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
Mad With Power
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Mad With Power »

Closed for voting. Poll up soon! :D