Fur & Brimstone: Story and Art Submissions and Whatnot

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
AmethystFaire
Lubber
Lubber

Post by AmethystFaire »

I'm not exactly sure where I should post this, but it does pertain to fan art and fan fiction and there are loads of authors and artists here, hence my posting in Fuzzy Visions. Mods, please move to correct forum/category if necessary.

Anyway, just letting everyone know that fur & brimstone is by no means a dead site. There will be an update sometime today, in fact.

Please keep in mind that f&b can't be run without fan (all of you creative minds out the in the Fuzzy Visions forum!) contributions; fiction and art are more than welcome as long as they follow the guidelines.

If you have e-mailed me since March 2003 and haven't gotten a response, try me again. There's a possibility it got back-logged or lost altogether. See the note on the front page of the site for details. I've replied to most already, so if you still haven't gotten a reponse, e-mail me again.

Also, all heavy slash and NC-17 stories have been placed in a password restricted directory for any of those trying to follow outside links to adult stories hosted at my site and winding up with 404 errors. Just follow the directions on the fan fiction page to learn how to access them. Simply doing my part to protect innocent eyes, albeit a bit late in the game. :)

Oops, almost forgot: we now (re: FINALLY :D) have the domain http://www.furandbrimstone.com so I'd appreciate anyone with links to the site to update them, if possible. You don't have to, but it would be nice. :)
Maelstrom
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Maelstrom »

I wondered about that. I had sent an email sometime about June, but not gotten a reply. I had the feeling it might have been a server error, and iin that case, multiple emails wouldn't do a dang thing. Hope you can slog through them all soon. That's got to be a helluva backlog you've got.... :(
Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into the intake of a jet engine..... :evil
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Siona »

I imagine you guys are busy, since X2 came out and people right and left are doing fics of it. :faint

And I think MY site is hard to handle!

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.