Nightfollower needs Nightly Help...

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
Nightfollower
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Nightfollower »

I'm in a really dark, evil, writey, creative phase. And yet my brain is overloaded with pregnancy, serfs, some sort of maths, and it is no longer functioning correctly. And my only muse is sick. I also need something to work on when I dont want to do homeowork.

I dont mean to sound...sadistic -- could I use that word? -- ...but if anyone has any fanfic ideas that are...dark....i'm looking at something like a dark romance? I'd really appreciate them. I tried my hand at a movieverse Kurt/Ororo fic that had a darkish touch to it, but after my english teacher said "no more fanfiction" i stopped, threw out the drafts and wrote a stupid poem instead.

So...*scratches head*...as said, if anyone has any suggestions/ideas, that'd be cool. I gotta get in touch with my evil side again and I gotta keep myself busy in my spare time.

I sound like a sadistic freak, dont I? :shame :shame HEY! It took a lot of guts for me to actually ask this! :P
Nightfollower.

Insert sig here.

LiveJournal
Sorte Springer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Sorte Springer »

How about this (movie verse): Storm is attracted to Nigthcrawler because he gives himself scares. He becomes aware of this, either she tells him, or he just finds out. This cause his self-scarification to get compleately out of hand.
A ve in om de flest æ de bedst eller båre de flest.
- Niels Hausgaard
Nightmare
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Nightmare »

Actually that might work... In Africa they do a lot of scarifcation, because Tattoos just don't show up well on dark skin. (I looked it up for my dark romance...) We know that 'Ro's from Africa, so perhaps when she was younger she had a mondo crush on some warrior with decorative scars.

Now, I don't think he'd go overboard with it, because his scarring is very personal to him. BUT, I can see something a little(?) kinky starting with him asking her to give him one on his low back, just above the tail, where he can't easily do it himself. Perhaps something to commemerate Jean's sacrifice for them all. (A phoenix perhaps...)

She finds herself becoming very attracted to him, and very touched that he chooses to remember her friend in such a personal way, and she asks for a matching one.

It would involve blood, dark attraction, and an ultimate desire to 'mark' each other (pun intended) as a couple.;)
Don't hate me because I scare you...
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by kurtlover »

Oh Jez i have a lot of ideas :p why you don't email me so you can tell ya..you have my emails :D and also you can tell me how are you been because it has been a loooong time since i saw you here.
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Siona »

Originally posted by Nightfollower
I tried my hand at a movieverse Kurt/Ororo fic that had a darkish touch to it, but after my english teacher said "no more fanfiction" i stopped, threw out the drafts and wrote a stupid poem instead.
Damned English teachers! :bite My old one was also an X-Men fan, and when I did a fic for an assignment, he said, "Sucking up to me doesn't work here." So I wrote somethin' bout my father and failed that class. :mad

As for inspiration, just do whatever. I'm in the midst of a fluffy Kuroro fic (soon to be out, if I ever get to it...!), but don't force yourself to do it. Otherwise, it'll be crappy because it came from a racked and overworked mind.

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
Nightfollower
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Nightfollower »

Well, as for the scarification getting out of hand, the fic I was writing before was something along those lines...only it was...um...self mutilation :whistle I'm sick in that sorta way :LOL ;)

But i dont mind those ideas :D

Sure thing, KL, I still have to check my email, so i'll give you a net shout when I do ;)

any other ideas are also appreciated...
Nightfollower.

Insert sig here.

LiveJournal
malicous_monk_muppet
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by malicous_monk_muppet »

Dark? well let me think. Sorry no x-men story ideas, but i do have one piece of really sick shit that almost got me sent to a counselor. It was done during an online roleplaying session with some friends. If you want me to send it to you i can, otherwise save your poor virgin mind.
Yes, i know malicious is spelled with another I. It is my protest agaisn't my smarter half. Him with all his knowing and stuff. Wow...shiny....
Nightfollower
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Nightfollower »

virgin mind? gee, if you think that, you'd be surprised at what goes on in my head then...:whistle ;)

sure, send it to n_follower@yahoo.com
Nightfollower.

Insert sig here.

LiveJournal