You'll always have me

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
Moonrider
Lubber
Lubber

You'll always have me

Post by Moonrider »

Kurt kept watching her carfully from the roof. It had been a weak since she started coming to spy on the x-men . He knew that she wanted to come back but she was too afraid todo so. Of course he hasn't told anyone yet fearing they might misunderstand her but he understood her, he wanted to help her. Having enough of watching her, Kurt teleported behind her back ready to talk to her.
"Illyana"
Illyana turned around to face him with sad blue eyes
"Kurt" he felt joy in her voice although it was masked with saddness
"Why do you keep doing this to yourself?"
"what"
"Every night you come here to watch us & it kills you to just see them even for a second. Why do you keep doing this to yourself Libeling?"
Illyana signed "I miss them"
"the why not rejoin the x-men?"
"Because they hate me Kurt. They hate me for what I've done. I'm a monster to them, a heartless demon"
"Nien Libeling, your not, don't say such things"
"but it's true. They don't trust me, not even my own brother, I'm alone Kurt I have nothing to live for" Illyana said with tears
Kurt was shocked by what she said, he didn't know what to do now
Then, he decided he should do what Illyana didn't expect him to do.
Kurt walked up to her and traped her in a hug
"I know what your going threw Magik. I was never loved by anyone in Germany or even my own parents. But the X-men aren't like that, they always offer second chances. I'm sure they will accept you."
"And what if they don't?"
Kurt raised her chin with his hand so that she can see him
"You'll always have me"
The end
Last edited by Moonrider on Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bamfing_Bob
Lookout
Lookout

Re: You'll always have me

Post by Bamfing_Bob »

What a lovely little story. While I am am eternal grammar Nazi who couldn't help but count spelling errors, I cannot subtract from the basic yet profound message of the piece. I can tell many members of both teams feel torn due to the lasting relationships between their members and conflicting ideologies. Kurt is caring and understanding which I love. Great job! (Just spell check next time, LoL).
For funny tweets from NIGHTCRAWLER, follow my humor account http://www.twitter.com/fuzzybluejerk and spread it around to your comic friends!
Moonrider
Lubber
Lubber

Re: You'll always have me

Post by Moonrider »

To be honest the only reason I wrote this is cuz I miss the old Magik, she was one of my favorite characters and still is, also because I love it when she and Kurt have a talk, it's so cute :D