The FV&TTT Valentine's/St. Patrick's Day/April Fools Writing

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

I was going to then school came up again. I'll be able to do the next one for sure.
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Rowena
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Rowena »

Yeah, I know how school and work can just eat all your time, no matter how much you might want to write or add to a story. But we've got one entry in (thanks neling4!!! :) ) and if anyone else is planning to enter you've got until midnight tonight to post your story and turn this challenge into a competition, or neling4's entry will win by default.

If any other entries are submitted, the polls will open tomorrow and you'll have a week to vote for your favorite story. If not, the challenge winner will be officially announced tomorrow and a new challenge will be up in a few days. :D

:bamf
"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, where the sea's asleep and the rivers dream, people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice and somewhere else the tea is getting cold. Come on, Ace, we've got work to do."
~The Doctor, Survival

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."
~The Doctor, Robot

"If this isn't civilization, why am I standing in a bomb crater?"
~Hawkeye Pierce, M.A.S.H.

Rowena Zahnrei's Stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/526713/Rowena_Zahnrei