Poison: wallpaper inspired by scrawlers

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
wingyding
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Dusty Bits

Post by wingyding »

Yeah, sorry about the size. If it messes up the page for you--and it well might, it's sized 1280x800 pixels, width by height, tell me and I'll just put up a link.

Made with Ms Paint and ArcSoft PhotoImpression3, mainly using the smudge tool. Copied--read into that sat here with my color palette and this window and made them match--some of the colors from the scrawlers board theme.

[Edited on 28/4/08 by wingyding]
Neither Love nor Evil conquers all, but Evil cheats more.
Important Lessons Learned from the X-Men: Never give indestructible metal claws to something that doesn't die when you shoot it in the head.
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

You know, if you wanted to make life easier, you could have just pressed the print screen button next to scroll lock, then you just go to paint and edit, paste, and then you get a screengrab, easier to use the eyedropper.

It makes me think of two things at first glance, one, a boken yin yang, and two, a body in space with two smaller bodies orbiting it.

I would just like to add that DAMN that must have been a hell lot of smudge clicking. When I first saw this I thought it was a photo taken of a watercolour painting.