Secret Santa 2007!

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Secret Santa 2007!

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Nacht had a great idea - to hold a nightscrawlers secret santa exchange!

People who are interested sign up on this thread and can either offer a very broad topic of what they'd like to get as a gift - (ie something with Nightcrawler in it), or they offer a few more specific things to choose from (ie Nightcrawler and TJ having a father/daughter talk, Kurt making a snowman, TJ seeing John again). Please keep your requests limited to x-men, and at least one of your requests MUST have nightcrawler as the main subject, as not everyone will feel knowledgable enough/comfortable enough dealing with another x-man character.

Names will then be randomly drawn out of a hat, and we'll u2u you to let you know who you've gotten. But shhh, remember its a secret. Post your gift by Dec 24th at the latest in the fuzzy visions and three toed tails section. If it also qualifies for the christmas challenge, so much the better - but remember to dedicate it to your person as well. Two partriges in a pear tree with one stone! The gift giver can choose the medium (ie fan art/photoshopping/fan fic/icons) that they are most comfortable in.

Please remember that this board has a PG-13 rating, so gifts and requests must stay at or below that please.

Once you've signed up, if you find that you are unable to complete your gift, please let us know by Dec 15th by u2uing either myself or nacht so that we can ensure that they still get something. :).

Sign up is until November 18th. We will let you know by the 24th who who are giving to so that you have a month to complete it.

Enjoy! And let us know if you have any questions.
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Bamfing_Bob
Lookout
Lookout

Secret Santa 2007!

Post by Bamfing_Bob »

I'm in. I'd like a religious Nightcrawler. Pic, Fic, w/e. Anything about him loving God/ being involved with the Catholic church.
For funny tweets from NIGHTCRAWLER, follow my humor account http://www.twitter.com/fuzzybluejerk and spread it around to your comic friends!
idsunki
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: NARC!!!!!

Secret Santa 2007!

Post by idsunki »

I might as well step in for this. Something with Doug Ramsey (from the comics is fine) and either the other New Mutants, other X-Men, or Nightcrawler.

Anything Exiles related would also be okay.

Or for extra credit, anything related to Neil Gaiman's works. Marvel 1602, American Gods, Neverwhere, the new Beowulf movie, The Sandman, etc.

-edit-
Also Samurai Jack
-edit-

[Edited on 18-11-2007 by idsunki]
You always know where the X-Men have been
because it's always on fire.
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator

Secret Santa 2007!

Very cool! Yay!

Ok, I'm in. I'd like something with Gambit if at all possible (like duh) but would happily take any Nightcrawler of the more swashbuckling side of his nature. Nothing gloomy - fun, action, romance, laughs - that sorta thing. No Romy though if doing the remy thing. ;).
Feuerstein
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Secret Santa 2007!

Post by Feuerstein »

Fabulous idea!

I'd like something with Kurt and Kitty and their adorable practically-siblings relationship, since they have had no time together in the comics since M-Day! Fic, pic, tis up to you. :3 Though, I would prefer not too much angst.
Steyn: Oh sweety, no, the elvis boys are across the street at the wolverine forum
Tessa: LMAO
Steyn: here we do Paul Young
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Secret Santa 2007!

Post by Slarti »

I'm in. I love anything Excalibur-era Nighty, or really (much like Paws) anything with fun-loving Nightcrawler. Anything Kurt and Kitty or Kurt, Kitty and Rachel are awesome too.

Barring them, there're always my RP characters. ;)
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Secret Santa 2007!

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

:bite

Ok, I'm in. Anything TJ related. Game or canon. NOTHING regarding ANYTHING written by Claremont. TJ/John big plus. TJ/John re: baby BIG big plus. Nighty/TJ possibly, maybe on her home world. Anything TJ!
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator
Title: SCP-3068
Nightscrawlearth Character: :selene :mayhem :icarus :warren :sabretooth

Secret Santa 2007!

Post by Scumfish »

Yo, sign me up for this. :D Anything Sabes related, pic preferred but don't really mind ;) Just don't make him too ugly XD and NO Sabes/Mystique!! Do not want :P If you want to do anything involving my RP characters (not that I play Sabes or anything :shifty) then feel free :D

Um....yeah. Merry Christmas!!

[Edited on 19-11-2007 by Scumfish]
Those who know, don't say; those who don't, say too much.

Aodhfionn 'Fianna' MacDuibh's Character Blog (for Nightscrawler's RPG)

My (NSFW) Art/General Blog || My Trans Blog || My (SFW-ish) Art
wingyding
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Dusty Bits

Secret Santa 2007!

Post by wingyding »

Oh, so sign me up for this too. I'd love something with Nightcrawler in it, and if you can, make him at least kinda halfway movieverse. If you hate the movies, then pirate!Nighty would be great.
Or, if for some odd reason, you feel like messing with Tessa, go for it.
Neither Love nor Evil conquers all, but Evil cheats more.
Important Lessons Learned from the X-Men: Never give indestructible metal claws to something that doesn't die when you shoot it in the head.
kamizzi
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot
Title: Encourager Extraodinaire

Secret Santa 2007!

Post by kamizzi »

I think I'm a bit late. If you don't mind I'd like anything (but pic especially) related to Ellie Phimster (mostly) or nightcrawler :)

[Wyedytowany dnia 19/11/07 > kamizzi]
:?
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator

Secret Santa 2007!

Meh. I wasn't that 'on it' so if any last minute people want to - todays gonna be the last minute day to sign up for it ;).

Paws
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator

Secret Santa 2007!

Ok - its closed. :). You all will be getting your names very soon! (ie as soon as my kids come home and I can get them to pull names out of a bucket). Keep an eye on your u2u's!

Paws