F4 SILVER SURFER!!!

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

F4 SILVER SURFER!!!

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

I got a chance to see this last night and WAY better than the first. WAY. Still kind of campy and cheesy, but the Silver Surfer was cool..and GALACTUS! Biggest disappointment: No purple Galactus :(

Anyone else see it??
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
JSherlock
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: FABIO THOR
Nightscrawlearth Character: Dr. Summers, Wither, Callie

F4 SILVER SURFER!!!

Post by JSherlock »

No! But I WANT to! I wanna see Ioan Gruffudd in a form fitting outfit again! :D
"... Pirates just kidnapped the bride and everyone is laughing. God I wish I spoke Finnish."
:cyclops :storm :pyro
Trigger
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

F4 SILVER SURFER!!!

Post by Trigger »

I just saw it!

It was absolutely-dare I say it- FANTASTIC!! Of course I might be slightly biased because the Silver Surfer is my second favorite comic book character. I will probably see it again.:nodyes
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

F4 SILVER SURFER!!!

Post by HoodedMan »

I want too! I'll probably see it Tuesday or Wednesday when I'm back from vacation.
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
Bamfing_Bob
Lookout
Lookout

F4 SILVER SURFER!!!

Post by Bamfing_Bob »

Just saw it too. Thought it totally kicked @$$ loved the crap out of it. Then again, I love all Marvel Movies. But I serious rank this in my top five fav marvel flicks.
For funny tweets from NIGHTCRAWLER, follow my humor account http://www.twitter.com/fuzzybluejerk and spread it around to your comic friends!
Feuerstein
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

F4 SILVER SURFER!!!

Post by Feuerstein »

My brother loves the Silver Surfer. I honestly know nothing about him. But I'm going to see the movie. I don't like Jessica Alba as Sue though! She's way too "I'm hot and sexy take me now". I never pictured Sue looking anything like JA.

Wow... the list of movies I need to see is overwhelmingly long, and full of sequels. Owch says my purse.

My brother is really upset about the Galactus thing. He wants to sue. !_!
Steyn: Oh sweety, no, the elvis boys are across the street at the wolverine forum
Tessa: LMAO
Steyn: here we do Paul Young
Crawler
Navigator
Navigator
Title: I'm Back, Baby!

F4 SILVER SURFER!!!

Post by Crawler »

I saw FF2 last week. I loved it, though I didn't like it better than the first. I had a few quarrels with a few things (Doom, Sue's makeup) but it was certainly a fun and worthwhile movie.

And Galactus was there, he just wasn't a giant guy dressed as a purple tuning fork. On one front, I was sort of diappointed by thet, but on the other, a guy looking all Peter Gabriel is not all that threatening, no matter how tall.

And, IMO, the Surfer was the second coolest-looking Marvel character to hit the big screen this summer (the first being Venom). WAY cool.

Hopefully the FF series will continue, since they're the most true-to-the-source comic movies out there. Watching these is JUST like reading an FF comic.
This message brought to you by the letter C.
Zack: I'm pretty sure our soul is composed of a series of toy commercials that ran from 1984-1988. When we die Hasbro does with us what they please.