WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!
Panz
Lookout
Lookout
Title: The Red Queen

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by Panz »

Ive only seen piccies of three people on this board (Im not gonna count the one of Slarti, cuz all I can see is her tonsils :P ) so what do you guys look like?

And no just saying "Ugly" etc.

Im about 5'6" average slightly out of shape body (too much time sitting on my tushie) errm...not a lot of curve . Ive got very fair skin with a dusting of obnoxious freckles, pale blue-grey eyes and a head of bright red short sticky-uppy hair...some people think that I am cute, but in truth, I am just a bit funny looking. My mouth is a bit too wide when i smile and so I smirk:smirk:...I used to dress in a lot of Goth clothing because I look good in them, but anymore I wear what ever I feel like dropping myself into in
the morning:P

I don't look very American I guess, people are always telling me that I look foreign, but then I spent the first 6 years of my life in Ireland, England and Germany. My mom was from Ireland and her mom was from Germany...so not too surprising really.

:P:P:P see? that didn't hurt...now your turn!

Panz
Panz

Wallowing in the deepest pits of melodrama
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by Bamfette »

i am probably one of the ones you have seen a pic of.. but lesse....

i am 5'5, 100 lbs. so i'm what you'd call a 'petite' figure ;) blonde-brown hair... very very dark brown eyes. usually wear jeans and t-shirts. nothing fancy, i can't be bothered to dress up. same with my hair, when i get it cut i request a cut that you don't have to style because i can't be bothered, i have more important things to do with my time.

here's piccies :D

obligatory head shot where i photographed unusually well :p

me with Qadesh, a Siberian Tiger. taken in a drawing class.... my hair is AWFUL in this pic and i'm blinking... but... it's a TIGER! :D and that there is my usual mode of dress...

the only time you will see me in a dress :p my BF of the time bought it for me, so..... i am at the Winchester Mystery House.

Image Image

oh ok.... one more time in a skirt cuz it was a family thing :p the girl in red is my sister, Lisa.

ahmed
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by ahmed »

Itsa me, Ahmedio!!!

Seriously, I have a very dark brown hair, brown eyes, oval face, relatively big nose(But not too big, not really), glasses(again, oval, small though) braces(coming off this winter, around early January), my skin color is a very light tan.
"Earthwormearthwormearthwormearthworm Jim! Hoo-ray for him!!!"

"Eat Dirt, evildoer!!!!!"

"By The Great Worm, whose segments stretch across the infinite universe."

Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member#8

Teen Scrawlers #1
Panz
Lookout
Lookout

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by Panz »

good photos, Jill! I am SOO jealous of the one with the tiger!

Ahmed, you sound cute...I had braces once...they kinda suck huh?

I forgot to mention that the main reason that I don't like the way that Sean draws Kurt's hair, is because it looks like mine usually looks unless I use a LOT of hair tamer *PBBBBBBFFTTTT*
Panz

kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by kurtlover »

i have dark blackish short hair, white skin, hazel eyes, oval face and some freckles specially in my arms and legs, i'm short, i'm 1.57 mts i don't know how much is it in feet but i'm short, i'm also a little overweight but i'm fighting against it! i've already lost 23 pounds! and i also had my nose operated.
i'll show some pictures soon because i haven't developed my films yet :D
btw bamfette, you're pretty! and tha tiger is really cute!
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by Slarti »

I don't have tonsils. Had 'em out when I was 12. :p

This is me:

No really! Okay, well it really is me, but I don't have a non-Mystiqued version uploaded right now.

I'm 5'6, and getting in better shape... doctor's orders! *munches carrot stick* My hair naturally is about the same color as Jill's, but I dye it red.... almost the color of that manip, really. I have hazel eyes that lean to green. I have to dress up more for work, but I wear a lot of black and green of all shades. I've got pretty short hair right now, and it's got just enough natural curl to flip up on the ends. I wear glasses too. *yuck*
Dark Bamf
Lookout
Lookout
Title: The Creator

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by Dark Bamf »

Whoa! Slarti, you make a HOT Mystique! HOO! ;pant; And Jill, you and your sister are a testament to good genes!

As for me...apparently, I look like a Fizgig. Harumph. :huh:

:bamf:
'I'm in love, I'm in love with Atilla the Hun--
Atilla the Hun, Atilla the Hun.
He may pillage your village and kill everyone
but I still love Atilla the Hun.'
--Atilla's Hunny
ahmed
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by ahmed »

Testing, 1, 2, 3...I'm gonna attempt to put a pic in, but I can't do it in attachments, so...
[hang on a sec...

Teen Scrawlers #1
Garble
Lookout
Lookout
Title: Weirdsmith

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by Garble »

wish I got to pose next to a tiger....

I'm possibly one of the people Pandora has seen a pic of as well...
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/reverie/images/NA.jpg
(I'm the one with long hair) :)

Seriously, that's all me just photoshoped to look like there's three fo me. I had a bit of a beard then, but usually I'm (almost) clean shaved. Most of the time I wear faded blue jeans, t-shirts (typically cool colors like blue, or green). I wear my hair in a pony tail most of the time for convenience.
I'm 5'!!" brown eyes, brown hair, very fair skin. Most of my life I've been underweight, but I've been working out regularly for about 3 years now and am almost at the bottom range of the ideal weight for my height.
I think I look kinda like Nightkiddo's hologram form.

****If all you get is an Angelfire logo, just go to my website, and suffer the pop-ups.
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/reverie
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by Slarti »

Grrr... you look like an Angelfire logo to me... I've seen that freaky cool pic before though, I'm sure. And yeah, we all know you're EvoKurt! :love:

*blushes navy from Dark Bamf's post* Aww, shucks....

*taps foot waiting for a pic of Ahmed*

Hey, Panz, pony up a pic, hon! See, we're all doing it! :D
Panz
Lookout
Lookout

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by Panz »

Sorry 'bout the tonsils :laugh::laugh::laugh: I couldn't resist and you do make a good 'stique!
And Fizgi...err I mean Dave...I doubt that you are that short;):P:P

If I can figure out how to put up a pic, I will....and then you guys 'll be sorry:dead:

Panz :bamf:
Panz

MoonbeamDancer
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by MoonbeamDancer »

Okay, here's a pic of me and the link for you to cut and paste if it doesn't work.

http://www.geocities.com/rei_logan/ME.html

I honestly haven't changed since this pic was taken, about a year ago, I think.
"You cheated."
"Pirate."
-Will Turner and Jack Sparrow

"But why is the rum gone?"
-Jack Sparrow
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

i'm 6 foot three.........NOT! I'm 5 foot four, blonde hair, glasses, white, short nose, stupid grin I make my hair blue and spikey as often as possible. Also slarti, nice pic. Amen to that! LOL! :pant: I hope that's the right one...lol! and jill, nice, you have a tiger! sweet!
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
ahmed
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by ahmed »

Originally posted by Slarti

*taps foot waiting for a pic of Ahmed*
It's in the works, under Fuzzy V. & 3 toed tales, named Ahmedcrawler2. It's a bit...edited.

Teen Scrawlers #1
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

okeytay, checker outer yes sir.
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
BlueDiskJockey
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by BlueDiskJockey »

im 5'7'' and i have black hair, but i bleach it and it turns out red (??!?) or gold, and i have glasses, but i use contacts now :) and i like to play baseball, and m doing wrestling this year, yay! no more flub! lol....and i usually am found with my black lable sweatshirt on, but on occasion, i wear t-shirts and shorts that look like boxers

and im part italian, so i have a year round tan, not like super italian tan...just like...i went to the beach in winter tan...lol...

and im 15 and in the 10th grade on a side note..
"I am not your rolling wheels, I am the highway"
Stormwatch
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by Stormwatch »

OOhhhh, pics, too cool.

Okay, here is one I don't show that often, just cause its cause of a strange event.

I'm the one to the right and crouching. Long hair.
http://www.101xfm.ca/cfmo/images/popup/undie02_14.jpg

Okay, yes, most of us are in are underwear. It was for a local radiostation, where we all ran in are underwear in the morning beside a very busy street for concert tickets. It was fun.

So, 6'2", 125 pounds, eyes of a colour, not brown though, but I guess Hazel (I don't know for sure, I get different comments of their colour all the time), long curly light brown (has some blonde in sun) Yeah, I'm more underweight, but I don't really mind that.

And some bootyful pics all around :love: :smirk:
And yeah, the most smile you can coax out of me at any time is a smirk.

So thats me. I'll see if I can find some more to post, that are at least a bit closer up.
:panther: 66 Bridges
:daredevil: 25 Cents of Time

But I DO have big teeth.
Frumious Bandersnatch
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by Frumious Bandersnatch »

I'm frequently seen stalking around school in a pair of baggy flairs, scariest tank top i can find, and one of those long trench coat/sweater things, don't know what it's called. I wear tinted blue shades for fun, but everyone things their presciption! And a aincient old hidious necklace with bells on it that i love!:laugh: I look pretty normal, the only strange thing about me is i'm only in grade 9 and i'm 6 feet tall, and a girl. It's fun to look down at all the grd 10 boys!:D My hair is extra frizzy, so I tye it back in a pony tail. I, to, have braces, the curse on teenage kind:dead: Oh yeah, and blue eyes that are always bloodeshot from staying up too late on night scralers. i frequently talk to myself, and several teachers are convinced i'm insane (the gremlins did it! i swear!). Probably not gonna put a pic up, my parents think the net is full of stalkers.;rollseyes:
Ayee! Look! Its a Boggie...and his frumious Bandersnitch!
Shouldnt that be Bandersnatch?
Nope...Too small

Never double date with a buddy who can teleport. He will vanish as soon as the bill arrives. Damn elf
~Wolverine

I am C.o.C.Ker #15
KF
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by KF »

Kinda wish I had a nice recent picture of me, but I know none of you wanna see a baby KF... *chuckles*

Er, I'm 5'5, somewhere 'round 140lbs., dark brown hair/eyes. Dark tan skin. I wouldn't call myself curvy, cuz I ain't, nosiree, but jeans kinda dislike my hips. O.o
I got a round face, kinda squishy cheeks, and the wrost complexsion you'll ever see. >.<
Oh well.
*flounces off*

-KF
"Remove your tail or I'll bite it off- Ooo! Blueberry!"
Nightfollower
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by Nightfollower »

Oki, well I'm 5'2" and I think I am underweight (47kg) but I look pretty average, I'm a curvy girl.

I have black hair (well, naturally it's very dark brown but I coloured it Saturday night). My hair has these horrble little curls and ringlets and all Dani and Tessa do is play with them (eg: Dani is doing that right now [I'm at school])

I also have greeny-brown eyes and light freckles. I have light olive skin. KF, I doubt is your complexion is bad, cuz i have a terrible complexion!

Umm, thats about it I guess. Oh, I have pretty good canine teeth too ;)
Nightfollower.

Insert sig here.

LiveJournal
InterNutter
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Most recent self-portrait

Post by InterNutter »

I don't photograph well or often ^_^ but here's the most recent self-portrait of yours truly.

Once I have a proper pic, I'll post it. Promise ^_^

You can view my impression of me at: http://cat.devil.com/Art/ThanksAlaer.jpg

I'm especially fond of the Chibi-me's ^_^
Enjoy!
The one and only InterNutter (as seen on FFN and NFN)
http://www.internutter.org
http://www.nutfiction.net <---Nutfiction.net! *THE* place to host fanfic [Now back online! Huzzah!]
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by Nandireya »

Originally posted by Dark BamfAs for me...apparently, I look like a Fizgig. Harumph. :huh:

:bamf:
Sorry about that, Dave...after all...I posted the pics...

But I LIKE Fizgig...

Me? Well...I'm 173cm...that's about 5' 8"...square jaw...fairly masculine body shape (ie, no butt or those lady bumpy bits and MASSIVE shoulders)...unrully, longish, mostly brownish hair (I REALLY can't do a thing with it!)...dark hazel eyes (some have called 'em brown) that change with my mood, my attire and my physical well-being...they're crap too...I'm myopic and I've got cataracts that make me really sensitive to light...and I'm so white I could put your eye out (not a good thing for an Australian)...but strangely, not a freckle in sight...
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
Panz
Lookout
Lookout

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by Panz »

Avast ye scurvy worms! beware it is the Panzy-Wench and her good friend Leeza. Taken at Southern Ren-Faire in CA some time ago.
I'm the mentally impaired looking redhead on the left...or is that sunstroke?

Here is one from when I was modeling at Art Center College of Design in Pasadena...
This is durring my "Bleach the head moss" phase... cropped to save Little Blue Lucy's modesty ;) actually most of you ain't old enough :naughty:

I don't have a more recent one handy... that I am going to show you. I do have my dignity...

Enjoy sukaz,

Panz....:bamf:
Panz

Stormwatch
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by Stormwatch »

well Anne of Green Gables, how are you, or do I have the wrong show? maybe pippi, maybe Road to Avonlea, whichever, you would fit into an older time at P.E.I. definitely :D

not like thats a bad thing ;) and the other pick looks like its from DeGrassi High or a show from the 80's early nineties. Shrugs, but pretty pics all the same. Although, you were right about your hair being able to go a wee, insty, bitsy bit, wild. :)
:panther: 66 Bridges
:daredevil: 25 Cents of Time

But I DO have big teeth.
kay
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

WHADDYA LOOK LIKE??????

Post by kay »

:smirk:What do I look like...hmmm.
Despite the African Sun I have very pale skin (eh, I'm working on a tan, ok!) and shoulder length reddish brown hair. (Sound like a Plain Jane...hmmm)
:DI am also the proud owner of freckles! (the curse of living on the coast with fair skin.)
Oh, the day you see a photo of me will herald the second return of Zarquon! But miricles can happen...(I'm a tad camera shy ok, I prefer to be the one taking the photo's instead of being in them so I don't have a recent one to show):bamf: