Never let it be said...

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Never let it be said...

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

... that bitching about stuff online never got anyone anywhere. Free trip to Vancouver, anyone?

Notorious movie director Dr. Uwe Boll, most well known for his numerous film adaptations of video games, has extended a bizarre offer to his five harshest critics: fly out to Vancouver and face him in the boxing ring. During shooting for his upcoming film Postal, Boll will set aside two days to fight each detractor in a ten bout match. To determine who have been his most vitriolic nemeses, Boll is accepting self-nominations to info@boll-kg.de, which must be accompanied by proof of negative reviews or internet forum comments. [!!!!!!] Only critical comments from 2005 will be accepted, presumably to ensure that only longstanding critics, rather than those spurred on by this contest, are in the running.

This can't be for real... but if it is I am so going to be following the online coverage.
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Never let it be said...

Post by Slarti »

OMG! I LOVE IT! I know a zillion people on my horror forums that want to murder his ass!

I watched 10 minutes of "House of the Dead" last night, and he does deserve to be beaten.
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

Never let it be said...

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

He directed that? How can you possibly narrow it down to 5 critics? Does he only do video game movies or something, cause most of his American career seems to be leaning that way..