Where one ends, the other begins....kinda like a Phoenix...

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Or that snake that's eating its tail...actually, neither of these have anything to do with this post whatsoever...

Tonight marked the season finale of America's Next Top Model, my little guilty pleasure......and guess what, the underdog of the entire competition took it home. Seriously, I didn't think this girl was gonna make it into the house in the very first episode, let alone the final five....then the final three, then THE one?! Crazy! But she totally nailed the runway walk, to the point where she was barely recognizable. I'm very happy!!

So, now I don't know what to do with my wednesday! Oh, but don't fear, at 10 came the long awaited season premiere of the second season of Project Runway. INCREDIBLE! I've already got my favs, and am absolutely in love with this cute little dorky girl who's personal fashion sense leaves much to be desired, but her fashion design shows SO much innovation and SO much style that its forgivable she dressed like a hobbit for her senior prom....(well, what i imagine would be hobbity...never saw LOTR)....this girl had designed a sweatshirt with a camera in the hood connected to a sensor at the chest, that would sense an increase in heart rate, and when the heart rate had risen enough, it would start snapping pics....she almost didn't make it because her dress (which included magnets as an important design element) didn't work because the magnets began to reverse polarity and wouldn't stay. Her second design was gorgeous, however.....

And then, of course, there's Santino....who can take crap and turn it to gold....seriously, his designs are magical. But he's crazy arrogant, which may turn me against him in weeks to come....

And Heidi Klum is such a cutie....I love her little "auf wiedersen"s......so adorable....

I'm set for a while, peeps
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Hsu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Hsu »

You can seond your Wednesdays watching "Duck Tales," recently released on DVD! :D
[spoiler]I hate post whores![/spoiler]
idsunki
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: NARC!!!!!

Post by idsunki »

I'm gonna go with Hsu on this one.
You always know where the X-Men have been
because it's always on fire.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

While Duck Tales is wonderful you boys have obviously not experienced Project Runway....

Why do people have such an aversion to these shows? I don't get it...
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Hsu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Hsu »

Originally posted by NachtcGleiskette
While Duck Tales is wonderful you boys have obviously not experienced Project Runway....

Personally, I'm afraid of boobs. ;)
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Originally posted by Hsu

Personally, I'm afraid of boobs. ;)
Good thing Project runway is predominantly gay men ;)
Hsu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Hsu »

Good thing Project runway is predominantly gay men ;)
What?! Sign me UP! :D Nothig I love more than vapid queers!