E-Mail, please!

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

E-Mail, please!

Post by HoodedMan »

Apparently I have a new U2U from someone or another but the U2U interface doesn't work. I used to be able to read U2Us if not send them, but I apparently can't do that anymore, on the old interface or the new one. So...

'Scrawlers, if you're going to send me something, please send it via e-mail! My e-mail address is hoodedman[nospam]@shadowedcorner.com, sans the [nospam]. The last time I was actually able to read a U2U was at least three months ago, I sent an e-mail in a reply, and never got a response. So please e-mail me!

Thanks.
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

E-Mail, please!

Post by kurtlover »

Actually, the u2us are being sended automatically by the administrators, they don't pick who gets them or who doesnt, because its the only feature we have avaliable since we upgraded our version.
Some hacks are broken because they're not compatible with this version.
If the administrators wants to send something via email, they will do it, and it will be automatically as well, i don't see the need in posting this now that i just explaining the reasons.
Thanks.