Halo 2

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Halo 2

Post by HoodedMan »

On the same lines as Bamfette's 'City of Heroes' topic, does anyone on 'Scrawlers play Halo 2? If so and you have X-Box Live, can you post your Gamertag?

I just got X-Box Live three days ago, so I'm just starting out (as evidenced by my stats ;)); however, if anyone from 'Scrawlers wants to indulge a newbie in Slayer or perhaps form a clan, I would be most grateful.

Gamertag: SaintDogbert
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
nightcrawler30
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Halo 2

Post by nightcrawler30 »

i have had halo 2 when it came out but i haven't got online yet, but when(if hopefully) i do i shall let you know my name.
Master of Pupets Pulling your stings twisting your mind and breaking your dreams- Master Of Pupets

The Horsemen are drawing nearer On the leather steeds they ride They have come to take your life.
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

Halo 2

Post by HoodedMan »

Thanks a lot, I'd appreciate that. :D
In some Halo 2 boxes (like mine), there was a two month trial; maybe you can use that. :D
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
nightcrawler30
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Halo 2

Post by nightcrawler30 »

i bought the special edition one. so i go the two month trial.... now i just need money for online.
Master of Pupets Pulling your stings twisting your mind and breaking your dreams- Master Of Pupets

The Horsemen are drawing nearer On the leather steeds they ride They have come to take your life.
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

Halo 2

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

My friend has had it for something like 4 months now but ive never played it :E we should have had xbox lans but hes dad didnt want it, so.. :|

but i do play FoM http://www.fomportal.com
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

Halo 2

Post by HoodedMan »

Originally posted by nightcrawler30
i bought the special edition one. so i go the two month trial.... now i just need money for online.
If you have the trial you don't need money, as long as you cancel before it expires (it'll try to automatically renew). That's what I'm doing. It'll ask for a credit card, but that's just to verify you're an adult; it'll only be charged if you let it renew.
JUSTOOGOOD
Lubber
Lubber

Halo 2

Post by JUSTOOGOOD »

I used to have Xbox Live! (about a year ago - oh the memories) at my old digs but I moved recently and lost the connection. However my girlfriend just got Broadband installed so now I'm thinking...

My gamertag is JUSTOOGOOD if you see me kicking around say hello...:)
I'm the best there is at what I do...
...no wait,
...that's someone else.

*ANYTHING STATED IN THE ABOVE POST IS MERELY THE OPINION OF MYSELF: UNLESS SUPPORTED BY FACTS/SOURCES ETC*
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

Halo 2

Post by HoodedMan »

Originally posted by JUSTOOGOOD
My gamertag is JUSTOOGOOD if you see me kicking around say hello...:)
I'll be sure to do that. :D
nightcrawler30
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Halo 2

Post by nightcrawler30 »

i was reading free trial thing and it says if don't cancel before thr 2 months are up, they charge you 50$

HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

Halo 2

Post by HoodedMan »

(Sorry for the late reply.)

Yes; they charge you for a year. But almost everything in the world of credit cards is like that. They notify you when it will expire soon via e-mail.

I cancelled mine before the two months were up (of course, I also bought a year at the store but there you go ;))
JUSTOOGOOD
Lubber
Lubber

Halo 2

Post by JUSTOOGOOD »

dammit I cancelled my credit card recently which may be a hindrance.

I'll just have to re-apply for one, will I still be able to use my old usertag ya think?
I'm the best there is at what I do...
...no wait,
...that's someone else.

*ANYTHING STATED IN THE ABOVE POST IS MERELY THE OPINION OF MYSELF: UNLESS SUPPORTED BY FACTS/SOURCES ETC*
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

Halo 2

Post by HoodedMan »

Mmm. Num. I think you can, as long as the old one expired. I'm really not sure though.