It's down to three, name the kitty for the LAST TIME

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!

Total votes: 0

Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Bamfette »

i think i've gottenall the votes i'm gonna get, and even if i get a few more, it won't make a difference.... Marley it is! and C's kitty shall be Cratchett, or Cratchit, or whichever spelling you want to go with.
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

That's cute; I like how they go together. Good luck with your new kitty! :)
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
BamfChyck
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by BamfChyck »

Bamfette, is Marley at home living with you now? How is he doing? Does he like to cuddle with you? Does he have a good motor (purrs)? Does he attack your feet under the covers at night? Can you please post some more pictures?
He has a fan club here and we want an update! Thanks!
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Bamfette »

yeah, he's been with us since Valentines day, and he's AWESOME! he is curled up on my lap as i type this... a great cat. absolutley fearless, clever, and incredibly affectionate. he will sit on your shoulder and be carried around that way to be near you wherever you are. and loves to curl up on you whenever he can, and yes, he is a purring machine. thouh he has the most pathetic squeak of a meow... except wen he thought the shower was eating C. he kinda panicked then. if he's in the bathroom when someone is in the shower he'll yowl because (i think) he thinks one of his people is in danger. he sleeps under the covers with us, and delights in licking our faces, especially our mouth and nose... the INSIDE of our mouth and nose..... so while that's sweet and funny it's own way, it's a habit that we shall be trying to break, i mean, i am not really enthused about french kissing a cat...

oh. and his favorite new toy? a piece of broccoli he fished out of a bag of veggies i was snacking on. went absolutely nuts playing with it. fucking hilarious. i mean, we got him other toys, and there is one that is actually intended to be a toy that he seems to like a lot (a ball of fur with a bell on an elastic string.) but he LOVED the broccoli. played with it for like a hour last night. was rather ticked off when it was thrown out later.

i have a ton of pictures, but my computer (and card reader) does not arrive for another day or so, so it will be a little while till i can post them. and Tracy, the breeder, is a lovely lady, but a photographer she is not. the photos from before don't really do him justice, he's gorgeous, you'll see. his eyes, they're beautiful. in the pictures so far they just look gold, but really they are blue in the middle and fade to gold towards the outside. he's still a bit bald around the neck area, but that should fill in, and otherwise it looks as though he will ahve a very nice thick coat with no bare patchs (some Devons, even show quality ones, have very very sparse fur on their tummies and necks, some are even bald there. Marley is not. every inch is covered in fur.) his markings are all asymetrical, but it works somehow.