What is the worst thing you've ever done?

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!
Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Gaz »

I'm not here to arrest you ;) I'm just curious. Have you ever been arrested? Done something naughty in public? Stolen something random? Anything entertaining at all? Were you caught? By 'worst', I don't mean beaten a baby with cancer, I mean something you got caught with or that you may regret or something stupid. Get it? Okay SHARING TIME!

Here is my story:
Once or twice a year my school takes us all to this river here in Oregon to camp and hang out. Well one night, around 11:30, my friends and I were super hyped and all went down to the feild that is generally used for soccer and capture the flag and such. So I dared my friends to take of fher top. They said only if I did. So we did. Then I dared them to take off their bottoms. They said they would if I did. So we did. WE continued this until we were buck nekked. We stood around for a few minutes, commenting on how good it felt to be there with the nice breeze, and we saw 3 or 4 figures slowly coming toward us. We freaked out and bolted toward the north end of the feild. They began to chase us and suddenly one of them turned on a flashlight. So we were running like hell, shreking out lungs out, trying to pull ourundies on, and had a spotlight on our backsides :eek We managed to put our undies and bras on just as the dark figures caught up to us. It was our guy friends...the nasty b*stards....:[ we yelled at them and laughed and hit hem weakly, and suddenly we heard a whistle. Our math teacher came tromping across the feild. Imagine your horror when you are standing at midnight in a feild only in underwear with a bunch of boys staring at you and your math teacher catches you. My cheeks were bright red. All of them. :D

Now you guys tell a story! Reeeeaaadyyyy GO!
DeviantArt | Live Journal
---------------------------------------

Stan: Can Eric spend the night?
Mrs. Cartman: No, I'm sorry, Eric is grounded
for trying to exterminate the Jews last week.
Nights_dreams
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Nights_dreams »

*gulps* might as well...share my story...

it was in ninth grade, or so and a few days before junior high was to end, so one of my best friend since 7th grade was dared by another friend to burn a paper in the boys room to see how long he could hold it until the flames came too close for comfort, so he dropped it on the floor and we stomped on it, and threw it in the garbage.

a half hour or a hour later (i dont exactly remember the times) the fire alarm rang, then all the firemen and trucks came to the school and apparently it was found out that we didnt fully extiniguish the flame and started a small fire in the boys room which had some chemicals in the garbage which even made it grew bigger...luckily they were able to extinguish it before the fire reached the ceiling which is very flammable.

so that friend told on me and him, so we were taken into police for questioning and everything, several times i nearly bursted out laughing since i had never been in a severe of a situtation like this. :Oops
so then they didnt give us a criminal record, since the school board thought it was too much so instead they expelled him to another school and suspended me for the rest of the days but i could return back to school in septemeber.

by the time, everbody in school knew what happened, and it was beyond humiliating to see the other kids look at me with their questioning eyes and attiude near me as if i was a psycho.

so thats my story and i dont think ill ever forget it.
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by kurtlover »

I am so tempted in saying my stuff... but i wont :p
Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Gaz »

Originally posted by kurtlover
I am so tempted in saying my stuff... but i wont :p
Oh come on, Armi! Lemme hear it! :D Pweeeeease?
DeviantArt | Live Journal
---------------------------------------

Stan: Can Eric spend the night?
Mrs. Cartman: No, I'm sorry, Eric is grounded
for trying to exterminate the Jews last week.
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

It seems that not everyone are ready to tell worstest things they've done.. or sumthing
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by kurtlover »

Ok, i will tell, do you know Steve the guy who used to go by Tatu? well he died 2 months ago, i killed him, if it seems to be alive, its because i have access to his accounts and passwords, i pretend i am him all the time, and since i stalked him for a month before killing him and throw his body to the Bravo River, i can play his part with perfection.
Tatu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Tatu »

See, look? You'd never even know that I'm not Steve!

:evil
Call me King!
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by kurtlover »

Yes! its just perfect.. the perfect crime, and since i am in another country know, hidding on a secret location they will never get me *cackles evily*
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

During the summer my mom used to leave us at the boys and girls club while she went to work (this when I was going into the fifth grade). Well I had a friend that went there also and we were both in softball you see. the Place was kinda above street level so we thought, "hey let throw rocks across the street to the other side,":oops well we did, we got many of the rock across the busy street but we threw one and it hit someones windshield. The driver wanted to sue my parents and my friends parents for it but ended up just having the window replaced. Neither of us knew who was the one to throw the rock, and our parents were pissed. Both our parents splkit up the amount that they would pay.

I don't throw rocks anymore:shame
one name: Bruce Campbell
Dezzy Dragon
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Dezzy Dragon »

Well I have done a lot of stupid things but not really anything bad. I’m kind of boring to tail the truth.
Maelstrom
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Maelstrom »

:shame Same here, really. About the worst thing I ever did was shoplift some candy, get caught, and felt really awful about it afterwards. Small potatoes, I know, but I just really never did anything noteworthy.

Sorry, guys. Maelstrom's pretty damned boring.
Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into the intake of a jet engine..... :evil
Dezzy Dragon
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Dezzy Dragon »

I know this isn’t all that bad but it was darn funny. I was in junior high and horribly joules of my brothers X-Men toys (I didn’t know it then but I wanted them badly but didn’t want to like “boy” things). I snuck into his room and took his Storm “action figure” (they are dolls get use to it!). I then played for a bit with my My Little Ponies and Storm. I tried to turn her head but her hair was a soled hard piece of white plastic and her head kind of… popped off. I couldn’t put it back on no matter what I did since I snapped it off at the neck. I decided to cover it up by making my brother laugh and to think it was funny. So I put her arms up into the air and called him over into the living room. Then in my best Storm impression I said, “I call the power of the winds!” Then I flicked her head off and it when flying over the couch. He laughed so hard that I thought I was off the hook until it accrued to him that his Storm was now very headless. To this day he still tells me I owe him a new one. :p
jimmy
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by jimmy »

I tripped and fell down the stairs at school with a million people staring.....wait thats embarrasing......worst thing.....*thinks* OH! i sprained my ankle and i never let it heal properly so now i walk allitle funny....only A LITTLE :D :LOL
:respecttoad nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nickelodeon :D yeah! The First Kids Network :thumbup
And Now you know, 'cause its Mikes Super Short Show!
NightPoofer
Navigator
Navigator

Post by NightPoofer »

If I said the worst thing I've ever done... I would be put into jail for a very long time... and in several countries... :LOL Thus, I will not say the worst thing I've ever done!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

i got someone kicked out of their graduate program (which they had to fight like hell to get in to to begin with)............it was sweet revenge...
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
RavEnigma
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by RavEnigma »

It was the last day of junior high, and SADD (Students Against Destructive Decisions) was holding a film festival that evening for all the 8th graders. And after the movies were over, me and some friends were using the guidance counselor's phone to call our parents and tell them to come and pick us up, and while we were waiting, we decided to do some prank calls. Most of it was harmless, like calling Domino's pretending to be Papa John's and heckling them (or vice versa), but then I had the bright idea (keep in mind that I was on a SERIOUS sugar high) to call my friend in South Carolina.
We put her on speakerphone, and she asked who all was there with me, and I told her it was Katie, Amy, Becca, Elisa, Drew, and Alex, and she asked who Alex was, and I went 'you know, the one who acts like a gay man all the time?'
Not good, because Alex heard, and he didn't speak to me for a week, and I had to REALLY make it up to him and apologize like 50 times. He eventually dropped it after I promised never to say that again, and to buy him some stuff, but what I did was really stupid and it hurt one of my closest friends.
:bunny Naz-Bunny Lover Club member #1

"God help the outcasts, or nobody will"

"That's not a cat, it's a minion of the antichrist!"

Pietro Fan Club Member #1
:evopietro = :love
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Northstars Love »

The worst thing was probably in grammar school when I stole paper and pens from the teacher's lounge with a school mate. Boy was I punished. The kid never was my friend again and he used to beat me up everyday at school for it. I was in 5th grade then.

Damn! That seems so long ago! I haven't done anything worse than that. Oh wait! I did go to bed with a married man. I'mmmmm soooo baaaaad! :naughty
Caer
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Caer »

the worst thing I will admit to was during my college days, my girlfriend and I would double date a lot and when we got bored with our dates we would trade guys halfway through the date. There are a few other things I did in college but since Roze pops in here from time to time I won't mention those times since I haven't told her about them.
Some mistakes are too much fun
to only make once.