So long, suckers!

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!
little Blue Lucy
Lookout
Lookout

So long, suckers!

Post by little Blue Lucy »

Seriously, though, I'm not really leaving, I don't think I could ever truly leave this board, but I thought, if there is actually anyone left on here who cares whether or not I'm on the board, that I should let you know I won't be on so much from now on. I will still visit once in a while, lurk, even post on occasion, but it's gotten rather hectic around here. A lot of my friends haven't really been posting, and I'm afraid I just don't have as much time to post on here as I used to. So I guess you could say, as far as it goes, for now, this is goodbye.
Vala: "Hello."
Daniel: "What the hell are you doing here?"
Vala: "Isn't this my room?"
Daniel: "Noooo… your room is across the hall… with the… guard in front of it."
Vala: "Ah yes, they do all rather look alike don't they? Anyhow, Since I'm here, shall we make the best of it?"
Daniel: "No, we shalln't."
Coalition for Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member #11 :engarde

:respectnc and they'll respect you, back.
NightPoofer
Navigator
Navigator

So long, suckers!

Post by NightPoofer »

It's so sad to see you up and leave. Hope to see you again on nightscrawlers soon!
little Blue Lucy
Lookout
Lookout

So long, suckers!

Thanks, NightPoofer . I guess I sort of lied when I said I couldn't stay away for long. I ended up being gone for nearly three years! To be honest, I'm not really back, at least not for good, but I wanted especially to express my condolences regarding Dave, and I suppose I was also feeling rather nostalgic for when this board was my favourite place. I don't mind that it isn't anymore, of course. I do miss a lot of the people on here, though. I really didn't mean to up and leave without a trace. I meant to at least go on a few more times before saying so long for good. What I'm into now, I'm just so caught up in it. Nightcrawler simply doesn't hold my interest anymore. Actually, I'm not even into comics too much at all these days, except perhaps "Uncle Scrooge" and that sort of thing, but even those are not so much my bag as my main thing (which is Stargate SG-1, incidentally, particularly because of Daniel, whom I'm seriously madly in love with).
The point is I simply do not belong here anymore. I greatly enjoyed the experience, met some really cool people (I do have to say that befriending Dave was the highlight of my time on this board), but I’m a 'scrawler no longer.

[Edited on 18-4-2007 by little Blue Lucy]
Vala: "Ah yes, they do all rather look alike don't they? Anyhow, Since I'm here, shall we make the best of it?"

Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

So long, suckers!

Post by Slarti »

Heya, Lucy! I do remember you! :P I hope you'll pop in to visit occasionally, if nothing else! A lot of us aren't so into the comics or Nighty right now, but we have other attractions. :D
little Blue Lucy
Lookout
Lookout

So long, suckers!

Hello, Slarti, dear! It's nice to "hear" from you again.
Actually, the truth is, Nightcrawler holds pretty well no relevance for me whatsoever anymore. I mean, I have a passing interest in the Marvel universe and such like that still (I believe my geekiness prevents me from ever completely straying away from all that), but I don't care enough about it to post on message boards or look up news or anything else. I would promise to at least visit here once in a while, but to be honest, I don't know if I'd be able to hold to that. For one thing, there's the fact that I generally don't have time to post on message boards which don't have to do with anything I really care about. I mean, this board is so not my home anymore that it feels strange to go on even a little bit. As well, I get so caught up with what I'm really interested in, if I do come here again, it will likely not be for another three years, even if it could really be sooner.

fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

So long, suckers!

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

OK. Take care and best wishes for your future endevours. :)

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

So long, suckers!

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

Actually, Ive never seen you before. But yeah, take care.