X-Men RolePlay Has Begun!

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Northstars Love »

Now that the Dream is open I'm looking for individuals to RP. Now, as I have said before, I am looking for a dedicated knowledgable person to be in charge of RP. I am merely hosting it. The job entails supervising RP and reading character submissions. You may have someone help you if you need. You write the rules, as long as they adhere to the main board rules. You must be willing to follow this through and not change your mind in the middle "because you are too busy". This is a serious position. So you must be wanting to RP even in your sleep! :LOL I will not interfere unless there are some serious problems between players and Mods. So I'm not constantly watching you in other words. ;)

So if you're interested u2u me here or on The X Dream.

Let's Play! :toothy

Thanks!

Ken aka The Bamfer :bamf
Murdock
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Murdock »

I might be able to do it. I'm Xorn on the Dream.
Saol na saol, Tús go deireadh. Tá muid beo. Go deo.
Tóg do chroí.
Siúl trí na stoirmeacha. Tóg do chroísa. Gabh trí na stoirmeacha.
Turas mór. Trom trí na Stoirmeacha. :rainy
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

I'd love to play TJ...though lets see if I can do it..ive never really rpged...
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

You can play I'm sure Lisa. ;) Everyone has to start somewhere. I myself have never played but people like it and I would like to host it.
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by kurtlover »

Who else is there? is Nighty already taken? :whistles
i would love to play as him if i have time.
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

RP hasn't started yet Armi. Sapphie and Nightpoofer want to help with RP tho. Still looking for that person that can run it. :shifty

Have to wait and see.
fuzzymutant26
Lubber
Lubber

hey man

Post by fuzzymutant26 »

Hey man, it's jake.

I'd love to play Kurt if he isn't taken, I'm might go check that out now...

But, sure, I'd love 2...:bamf:D
"Idol hands spend time at the genitals." --'ol drippy--Aqua Teen Hunger Force

fuzzymutant26@yahoo.com

CREATORS ARE PEOPLE
TOO!!

:bamf Ich bin bamfengel!!! ;pant

"Our masks aren't any kind of gimmick, this is our way of...becoming the music that we play. So ugly, yet, beutiful."--Corey Taylor--Lead Vocals--SlipKnot

"Yeah."--Paul Gray--Bass--SlipKnot

"Happiness is like peeing yourself, everyone can see it, but, only you can feel the warmth"--Some dude I don't know...

:gir :zim :austen :*) :yuck :offtopic :engarde :dance
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

That would depend on the people running RP. There are two, maybe 3, that are talking that over. I'm sure one of them will be able to tell you what characters will be available when RP begins. ;)
NightPoofer
Navigator
Navigator

Post by NightPoofer »

Well, from what we were thinking, we were just going to let it be a free for all... First come first serve... You get whatcha get... There will be a list though, for those who aren't sure what they wanna be. We just wanna save space by giving a link to another page because, as you know... there are a lot of X-men. :shocked *we were also gonna let some non-x-men types in, as long as it is... acceptable, such as maybe the fantastic four and such...*
sapphirescimitar
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by sapphirescimitar »

Originally posted by NightPoofer
Well, from what we were thinking, we were just going to let it be a free for all... First come first serve... You get whatcha get... There will be a list though, for those who aren't sure what they wanna be. We just wanna save space by giving a link to another page because, as you know... there are a lot of X-men. :shocked *we were also gonna let some non-x-men types in, as long as it is... acceptable, such as maybe the fantastic four and such...*
Hmmm... About the last part, I mean perhaps affilliates.. They have to normally interact with the X-men. And villains, too.

There's going to be a thread that lists who is who, so no one requests a character someone else has. :)
Cocnuts.
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Also, allowing OC characters would further enhance RP. Only characters that are not repetitive. Like 10 OC characters with psi powers for example. That would be rather redundant.
NightPoofer
Navigator
Navigator

Post by NightPoofer »

good idea! Me and Sapphie will speak about that too.
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Let the Games begin! RP is now open on The X Dream! Still many characters to choose from! So hurry on over, register and sign up for your favorite X-Men character!

The X Dream

btw, C and Jill I don't mind being the official RP site of Nightscrawlers. ;) Whatcha think? :D
Winged Outlaw
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot
Title: Banned

Post by Winged Outlaw »

I roleplay the best Pietro Maximoff ever. Sure its the Evo one, but he's the most interesting version anyway...