Introduce Yourselves!!

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!
Booker
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Booker »

While not living up to the hype, I did enjoy Episode II. Mainly for the Yoda fight scene. Not for the stupid Amidala scenes. She loses her clothing too much in that film.

Spider-man, however, was much better, even if the ending practically screamed out "We're doing a sequel!" And besides, it's Sam Rami. I can't hate the guy who gave us all Army of Darkness.
Royal Canadian Kilted Yaksman
Stormwatch
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Stormwatch »

Originally posted by BlueJubatus
not missing much with episode 2, sorry it just didnt strike me as living up to the hype. Spiderman rockes tho.........
well...that was ot, ill just go over here now -hums wheezer's in the garage quietly in the corner-
Okay, since I'm too lazy to go looking for a post to see if you had posted at X-Fan, have you? I remember that song coming up with someone there. And its the only other tie I have heard someone discuss that song.

And what would be that quote ?? :D
:panther: 66 Bridges
:daredevil: 25 Cents of Time

But I DO have big teeth.
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Bamfette »

oh, that song is quite popular among Nighty (and Kitty) fans. :) i think most everyone here probably has it in their MP3 playlist for the line "I've got Kitty Pryde, and Nightcrawler too, waiting there for me, yes i do"
BlueJubatus
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by BlueJubatus »

Thatd be the one! Wheezer ROCKS!!!!:D
Ive only posted on x-fan a couple of times, though i do get over there occasionally.:P
Hsu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Hsu »

WHAT?!? I don't have that song?! There's a song with a Nighty reference?!? GIMME!

Of course Spider-man screamed sequesl. But not as much as X-men.
[spoiler]I hate post whores![/spoiler]
SteelKaz
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by SteelKaz »

Hi. My name is Chris and I'm a alcoholic....... oh come on, I cant beleave no one has done that already. Anywho back to reality. I wandered in here from x-fan so I decided to annoy some more people by posting :P. You may call me what you want, Chris, Steel, Kaz, SteelKaz....whatever. I'm 23 in a few weeks. I just got my degree in computing from uni so my fokes will be on my case to get a propper job. I'm also training to be an instructor in Jeet Kune Do. I travel all the time. I spent three years in china learning various skills which most people think makes me a pycho.....ether that or its the fact my number 1 hobby is falling from 15000 feet and filming the terrified expresions on newbies faces :D. Ok I'm just babbeling now......I'll shut up.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Slarti »

*Reads Booker's location and does her patented spit take, this time Mountian Dew* Another Missourian! YAY! *bounces up and down annoyingly* What part of Missouri? I'm in Kansas City, and if you look at BlueJabatus' location she's in Olathe, Kan., about a half hour from me. Yeah, the Mid-West in in the HOUSE!
:D
Hsu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Hsu »

Originally posted by SteelKaz
I'm also training to be an instructor in Jeet Kune Do.
Jeet Kune Do?!? SWEET! That's one of the coolest martial arts ever!
mizfit
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by mizfit »

Greetings to all!

My name's Holly, I'm married and a mom, and I guess at 39, I win the senior award. I've
been a Nightcrawler fan since my early teenage years. I think my first issue was Uncanny #103 (or #102).
I fell in love with the character immediately.
It was his swashbuckling style, humor, and compassion for his friends which made him such a
great character.
In my college years, I bought about 20 different titles, now I only buy Uncanny,
Ultimate, and Exiles on a regular basis and others only occasionally.

Oddly enough, my husband hates comics, but I have gotten him to watch the cartoons and
movie and he now has a passing interest. If I could just get him to read "God Loves, Man Kills" now.
Hsu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Hsu »

Ok, so I downloaded that Weezer song, in the garage. OMG! That sounds like my garage! Just one more reason why Weezer kicks ass!
SteelKaz
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by SteelKaz »

Originally posted by Hsu

Yeah it is probubly one of the most usful and compleat martial arts.........actualy I'm a little martial art crazy so I'll resist inflicting all the boaring details on people. They tend to run away :(.

hehe. These smiles are cool bamfette...so's the whole board for that matter
Stormwatch
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Stormwatch »

Originally posted by Hsu

Yeah it is probubly one of the most usful and compleat martial arts.........actualy I'm a little martial art crazy so I'll resist inflicting all the boaring details on people. They tend to run away :(.

hehe. These smiles are cool bamfette...so's the whole board for that matter
Well, you could make a thread in this place, and tell us more interested folk about it. Me be interested definitely.

But I DO have big teeth.
Hsu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Hsu »

I second that.
Also do you know anything about Ninjitsu? I like Ninjitsu. I would learn it but I'd have to order those Do it yourself tape things. Bother.
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by kurtlover »

Originally posted by Fasheem
I'm Fasheem, I just graduated from high school, I'm moving to Calgary today and I'll tell everyone all about it when I get back. You're all going to be so sick of me, I promise.
Shemmie you finally did it!!! :)
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Bamfette »

Hi. My name is Chris and I'm a alcoholic....... oh come on, I cant beleave no one has done that already. Anywho back to reality. I wandered in here from x-fan so I decided to annoy some more people by posting :P. You may call me what you want, Chris, Steel, Kaz, SteelKaz....whatever. I'm 23 in a few weeks. I just got my degree in computing from uni so my fokes will be on my case to get a propper job. I'm also training to be an instructor in Jeet Kune Do. I travel all the time. I spent three years in china learning various skills which most people think makes me a pycho.....ether that or its the fact my number 1 hobby is falling from 15000 feet and filming the terrified expresions on newbies faces :D. Ok I'm just babbeling now......I'll shut up.
Steelkaz! mah Scottish admierer from the "Northstar thread :naughty:

you guys oughta see this one pic he has where he has all these swords in the background... he has a lot of swords...:ooh:
Elwing
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Loquacious Llama

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Elwing »

Do I really need introduction? Name's Elwing, online at least, and I run http://www.blue-elf.com (which is back up after the host got hacked, virussed and DOS attacked all at the same time aparently). Also, I'm the staff artist for theonering.net and all-round Tolkien nut and artistic person.
Offline I make a living as a lighting advisor and expert. I'm an interior designer by education, 32 years old and I live in the harbour town of Antwerp in the tiny country of Belgium. My first language is Dutch, so please forgive my spelling at times...
“You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy a bike and that’s pretty close”
SteelKaz
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by SteelKaz »

Originally posted by Bamfette

Steelkaz! mah Scottish admierer from the "Northstar thread :naughty:

you guys oughta see this one pic he has where he has all these swords in the background... he has a lot of swords...:ooh:
I seem to recall batteling with another guy over you. Naturaly I won :D
SteelKaz
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by SteelKaz »

If you wish to maintain your sanity and not gouge out your eyes in a fit off terror then dont look at these horrofiying pictures of me.
http://www.angelfire.com/comics/auxmen/oorn.html
Stormwatch
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Stormwatch »

If you wish to maintain your sanity and not gouge out your eyes in a fit off terror then dont look at these horrofiying pictures of me.
http://www.angelfire.com/comics/auxmen/oorn.html

Remember to cut and post it. And I remember seeing that picture at X-Fan, forgot it was you, but I remember the hair debate.

And I don't think it was me, or Ryan. Ryan, was it you???

But I DO have big teeth.
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Bamfette »

no it was some other guy... tee-hee! i'm such a vixen ;)
SteelKaz
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by SteelKaz »

I know.........You still havn't showen me how to make a darn Igloo
Stormwatch
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Stormwatch »

Originally posted by Bamfette
no it was some other guy... tee-hee! i'm such a vixen ;)
uh, :blush: no comment on that.

:whistles innocently:

But I DO have big teeth.
Bamf !
Lubber
Lubber

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Bamf ! »

Hello everybody! I am Bamf ! Really nothing about me interesting.... I'm 16, live in Vancouver. You can call me Matt, or whatever. Ive always loved Nightcrawler and everything and its really cool that Nightcrawler, Iceman and Angel who are my fave characters, are all in the same book! I also came from X-Fan, Icekidd if anyone knows me, probably not.........
Crawler
Navigator
Navigator
Title: I'm Back, Baby!

Introduce Yourselves!!

Post by Crawler »

HEY! No flirting unless you include me!

And WELCOME to all our new people, very very very glad to see ya here!

And WELCOME BACK to all of you oldtimers who made the leap with us to this new system. 19 months and going strong!!!
This message brought to you by the letter C.
Zack: I'm pretty sure our soul is composed of a series of toy commercials that ran from 1984-1988. When we die Hasbro does with us what they please.
Nightcrawler_o63
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Hi!

Post by Nightcrawler_o63 »

I'm 26, Portuguese and I get all my comics a month after you :( I read Uncanny, Captain Marvel, Hulk, Elektra and Tangled Web. Err... My name is Marco and Nightcrawler was allways my favorite character.
http://www.nightcrawler.web.pt

BECK in Truckdrivin Neighbors Downstairs (Yellow Sweat) "Grizzly Bear Motherf***er Never Goes To Sleep".